• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Upcoming 1-hour TV special: "Ecstasy Rising" on April 1

Very informative to the uninformed.

It was a very good report on it though.

Hopefully people that were totally against e will be thinking differently now :)

i just wanted to say that i just saw this special and i think that its about time that the media actually took the time out time to bring it to this masses in the same fashion they first did to give it such a bad name. a lot of light was finally shed to the masses. GOOD JOB PETER!

Fantastic report, completely stunned!! WELL DONE ABC !!!

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the program or did anybody tape it???

I wasn't able to watch it. :-(

Excellent, absolutely amazing

I sat staring thinking "oh my god, I can't believe they're showing this!". I have a feeling that this may be the start of the downfall of the war on drugs. All props to ABC.

hell yes down with the war on drugs cauz there never going to win

I missed it, however, I have time shifting so I'll be watching it at 1am EST.

I was shocked with how well it was done.

They overstated the role of drugs in the rave scene, but other than that, they did a great job. They gave all sides concerned a chance to speak their mind about it and actually gave the viewer the information they would need to make up their own damn mind.

ya it would be great if we could view it over the internet some how!

I actually want my mom to see it and mabe she'll understand.

Excellent Coverage

I'm quite impressed at ABC's coverage. I just finished watching the special and I was quite pleased at how unbiased it was. It was quite interesting that Dr. Ricaurte did not return Peter Jenkin's attempts for interview. One might wonder if Dr. Ricaurte has any credibility left at all.

This was great journalism by all involved.

It was unfortunate that there was no mention made of Dr. Doblin's pending FDA-approved study on the use of MDMA for PTSD sufferers. It would have been nice had the viewing public been exposed to the positive sides of MDMA beyond its use within the rave scene.

SYSDOWN those are huge tits.:p

I hope they rerun it, or release copies for sale, and whatnot. I'd buy one.

thanks dave but once again there randycaver's and they are being used against her written will.

very informative, i'm sure there will be a link up to a stream video or such it somewhere for those of you who missed it

The government is losing crediblity because of their mistakes in medical research. Eventually no one will believe the government.

Awsome Program! Finally a swift kick to conservitive media's ass! Woohoo Peter is so hot! If he ever wants to come to a rave it's all on me! hehe :)

i wanted to watch this. howeva i was drinkn tonight at my buddies house whose 35 yrs old or so and he refused to watch it because he was never into this drug. but he was into crystal meth, coke, ect. but neva e. He did allow me the privilege to watch the first 10 minutes tho.