• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine untainted pure cocaine 2022

Bailed-Out421

Greenlighter
i want people to know that the amount of cocaine floating up in the yucatan is unusually high, im from the states but live in central america, when i was getting into cocaine i started to notice that there were more to coke then it being a white powder that makes you into a nutcase on speed. where i live its so normal but ive always been into drugs and long story short i met someone who put me on with corner piece of coke from the kilo. 3 different types of mda straight from germany. back to the white, i got slipped into the real side of paradise, and its not prettty, but back to the coke, pure will melt in hot humid temps. cause its oil base, so ive left pure lines out and forgot and they are just melted to oil on the plate. only two way to extract the coca its mostly diesel but also ether ( ether is no longer in production so when it comes around its a treat) ive been very lucky to get ether extract and holy hell its quality is next to perfection. but back to it last week two different people told me that they no of an old fishermen that found a load and has it buried out at the atolls. to diffferent packs cause the stamps were different and these people dont know each other. but i guess this is a psa to not give up hope and think that you wont get better, trust there is alot more than anyone knows what todo where i am.

bless up