Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Unpopular or Uncommon Opinions

^ saying you enjoyed 'titanic' is neither uncommon nor unpopular - it's the 2nd-highest grossing movie of all time (not adjusted for inflation)!

:)

alasdair

i feel they give awards to people they think deserve them.

As I said it is a fact that they snub certain films given content/political orientation. I'm sorry if I offended you with the "clever" comment. I didn't mean to insult you.

This is just the stuff he thrives on, and he does it well.

I asked for an example of a context outside of the art world in which the terms are acceptable. He ignored me. I don't think he "does it well". Anyway it's all just semantics. Nihilism implies that evertyhing is meaningless, right? So not only the term "over-rated," but every term?

Go see a therapist if your so hurt about it guy who hated on Woody Allen.

Did I say I was hurt? I couldn't care less. I don't want to contribute to the derailing of this thead any longer. Apologies.

The Dark Knight was cheesy and lame.

Couldn't agree more.

saying you enjoyed 'titanic' is neither uncommon nor unpopular - it's the 2nd-highest grossing movie of all time (not adjusted for inflation)!

It's an uncommon opinion among people I know (and probably on this website).

The whole turning point was based on a Dylan line, "Get busy living or get busy dying" Morgan Freeman was so going to kill himself otherwise, Tim Robbins too probably...and you know that Warden had no taste in music so he was a goner.

I asked for an example of a context outside of the art world in which the terms are acceptable. He ignored me. I don't think he "does it well". Anyway it's all just semantics. Nihilism implies that evertyhing is meaningless, right? So not only the term "over-rated," but every term?

Did I say I was hurt? I couldn't care less. I don't want to contribute to the derailing of this thead any longer. Apologies.

It's really just more of a warming up period to his way of interacting. Notice how agreeable he became when I said he was purposely being disagreeable? I find that sneaky bastard charming, don't be disheartened by it. The therapist crack was a bad joke. Threads ebb and flow my man.

BTW the more I think about the serious/evil Norm Mcdonald thing the more I think it's a damn brilliant idea. He could easily get you feeling all good and relaxed with his charming ways and then order a nice stealth garroting or two.

And The Zooey Dechanele= Cheap nail polish thing made me laugh

Last edited:
Demolition Man was gold, Jerry, gold!

Fantastic Mr. Fox was Wes Anderson's only great film.

Freddy is an ass. :p

Alasdairm is the king. %)

woody allen's comedies are shit, but his thrillers are fantastic.

i hated saw so much i never watched even a single minute from any of the sequels.

i think the culkin family is cool as black ice and i don't even fucking care.

i've never seen more than 30 minutes of all three star wars movies and i have no desire to watch more than that anytime soon.

All 3? ALL THREE!?!?!? All THREE??? ALL three?!?
I need to sit down my head's gettin light.

Freddy is an ass.

I believe that I am an asshole. Don't call me just an ass as that downplays my assholiness. =D

And I agree Alaisdarm is king. Long live the king.

Schindler's List is just an ok movie.

All the Jurassic Park movies were terrible.

Last edited:
breaking bad is a very poor quality drama. the actors are good but they're working with shit.

All 3? ALL THREE!?!?!? All THREE??? ALL three?!?
I need to sit down my head's gettin light.

all three star wars or all three culkins because yes, all three. Rory, Kieran, Macaulay. I gotta say Rory might be my favourite though.

WallaceWells.png

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek series out of all of them. Captain Kirk is a pussy and William Shitner is a douche. Suck it original series fans :p

^actually i think most people feel this way.

^Really? The majority of Trekkies I assume like either The Original Series or the The next generation the most. IMO Sisko doesn't get enough credit.

Probably because he is black and Starfleet is racist :)