Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Unpopular or Uncommon Opinions

Are the British trolling us by acting like they actually like Monty Python and really think it's humorous?
I've only seen bits and pieces of some of the movies and stuff but that was only because it was painfully unfunny

So there you have it, Monty Python is shit and not funny IMO
i'm from the uk originally and i'd say about 30% of the original flying circus show was funny. it's like shopping at ross - you have to pick through a lot of rubbish but when you find something you like, its' well worth it.

alasdair

The Godfather is a bad film. I don't like anything about it, at all.

Coppola's best films are: Apocalypse Now, The Conversation, Dracula & Rumble Fish.

Robert Pattinson is a really good actor. re: Cosmopolis

Hunger Games was bloody awful.
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World is the best movie of 2012

harmony korine, that's good watching.
I WATCHED THE ENTIRE TRASH HUMPERS. reminded me of andy warhol films.
part of the amusement was having my friend see it too although i think he fell asleep.
god, when i saw chelsea girls in theater my friend i saw it with in HIGH SCHOOL had to go shoot up at home after seeing it. with like one half hour or hour to go =[
i think mostly my problem here is my friends i view films with.
i'd love to see chelsea girls again. just two screens showing random shit for about 5 hours? i mean it isn't random to me, i have read about it.
i forget how long. but i was really fucked pissed at my friend for wanting to leave.

The Godfather is a bad film. I don't like anything about it, at all.

Coppola's best films are: Apocalypse Now, The Conversation, Dracula & Rumble Fish.

I was just lobbing in a Peter Griffin quote, see if anyone spotted it, still don't like it that much though, gimme 'Heat' any day of the week

Bumpdy dumpdy

Are the British trolling us by acting like they actually like Monty Python and really think it's humorous?
I've only seen bits and pieces of some of the movies and stuff but that was only because it was painfully unfunny

So there you have it, Monty Python is shit and not funny IMO
wtf, their movies are incredibly funny!
watch the meaning of life on a head full of acid, bring some spare undies cuz you're gonna piss yourself.

as for my outrageous claim for the day, i like matrix reloaded as much as i like the original.

I do not find breasts in major films attractive because of the prostitute factor.

Depends on the breasts.

lol, let me guess, if they are small it is okay? or if they are super hot it is okay? or what?

you know, you would almost sound like you are uncomfortable with the exploitation of women's sexuality, but you used the word prostitute, so it sounds like you are just uncomfortable with women's sexuality.

i don't like it when they show a man's bum in a film, it makes him look like a common trollop. (no one will ever say, ever)

or did you mean the people involved are prostituting the actress? or she is choosing to be prostituted? i don't see the problem if she is choosing to do so.

No, actually I like big saggy tits just as much as small ones. I guess, more specifically, it depends on the woman. I'm not uncomfortable with the exploitation of women's sexuality, nor am I uncomfortable with women's sexuality. I do, however, object to strippers on principle. You know that cartoon dog that howls. The one who's eyes pop out of his head. I refuse to do this. I'm not going to drool all over myself because some chick who thinks she's really hot shows me a bit of skin. I don't like ultra-vanity. These celebrities who are supposed to be so beautiful, I think they're ugly. Because vanity is ugly. What I meant by "the prostitute factor" was: women who think they're are worth paying for; worth drooling over. I'm not concerned about them prostituting themselves or about Hollywood prostituting them. There is no issue, morally or ethically. I simply don't appreciate the assumption that I am going to be turned on. Major films or minor films. High budget or low budget. I don't like sex scenes. I know guys like the howling dog. They get excited about a bit of tit. Like, wow, Demi Moore's tits. Or Angelina Jolie's tits. I couldn't give a figurative fuck about their tits. I'd rather see an ordrinary woman, with flaws, than an ultra-vain caviar eating psycho cunt who thinks she is top shit. It's just a major turn off for me. The casting process for film and television means I'm constantly faced with these women who executives have decided will be fuckable to the majority of viewers. Masturbation material cast members. It does bother me slightly that the industry is sexist. But, then, there are all those brick faced actors too. It's more important for actors to be pretty, most of the time. Doesn't matter if they can act. I'm just sick of it. I'm sick of ultra-vain women in real life too. Make-up and short skirts and flirtatious body language, I can do without it. I like a bit of humility; I'm not a drooling dog.

wow, my 2 cents joke on the weirdness of the young italian actresses conical breasts seems to have backfired a bit. whoops.

wow, my 2 cents joke on the weirdness of the young italian actresses conical breasts seems to have backfired a bit. whoops.

Yeah, fuck you L2R. This is all your fault, you son of a bitch.

just look at em!
NSFW:
pt100_Simonetta_Stefanelli.jpg

they could be called breasticles

granted, she was 16 at the time, but still

of course.

i wouldn't be posting underage breasticles if they weren't already widely used in a work of art. have you not seen it?