• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Unlabelled baggies - which is which? Help pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiegbl

Bluelighter
(Posted in wrong place so bought it here instead)

Hello guys n gals,

To cut a long story short - 3 baggies arrived this morning - one was labelled DMC (coke aletrnative which is shite and a waste of money)

The other 2 contain NRG1 & NRG2. I dont know which is which as neither is labellled. I tried contacting the vendor several times but with no luck.

I have been taking both in mixed amounts despite not knowing - foolish probably. and am well buzzin - they are actually pretty good chems in my opinion.

One powder is very white and crystally.

Other is slightly off white (slightly orangy) - and speckled.

Can anyone advise which is which - a swift response would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please don't post repeat threads in different forums. Especially when the question is one that we don't allow on BL - no "Guess the mystery powder for me?" threads cos nobody could possibly tell you. NRG-1 is usually powder, NRG-2 usually crystal but that can be the other way round completely depending where you got it cos they aren't really actual drugs - just whatever the vendor has lying around and can't sell so calls it NRG something and then it sells. They might even all be the same thing. There really is no way of telling you so closing time here, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.