• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unknown RC causing extreme pain (Sold as "LSD")

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeofzach

Greenlighter
Greetings this is a trip report from Zappy & Electrah

This is a story from Oct/Nov 2016

This I a storey from me and my gf of when we were doing acid thoughout the summer/winter and it seems to be very distributing I also had a good friend with me but he did not have the same reaction as we did. Before this took place we had already had experience with LSD many times before we were getting green Bernie Sanders tabs that were on paper I'm seeing pictures of them floating around on the internet and they were very good I took it up to five of them at a time and never had a bad experience like this one. This experience happened to three times but only once for my girlfriend and it happened when I ran into some gel tabs that were red pyramids that were floating around in the lower Ohio... getting acid many times before and knowing who the person that was giving them to me personally I did not assume that things would go bad like this the scary thing is is that there were about 20 people who tried them and never really had a bad reaction but pretty much all of them said that they made them sick to their stomachs and felt different from most LSD which leads me to believe that it could have been a possible NBOMe.. But I struggle to find threads of NBOMe gels. I also heard some news fairly recently about these times again which brought it to my attention a friend of the person who I acquired them from had purchased the same tabs and the police seize them and done lab test on them to see what they were and the lab results were inconclusive and contained no traces of LSD so the person who had the tabs was let free. Things like these should not be sold as LSD when they are not and the people out here selling them are not even getting in trouble for selling poison because they're listed has no known drugs. This is very scary and this experience has changed me and my girlfriend's life for the worst and has never returned to normal in the past 2 years.. One thing that has been ruined for us is that we can no longer smoke weed and we seem to have developed CHS after taking the red gel tabs. Anyways allow me to get on to the following story that took place around 6 p.m. that night

Me my girlfriend and my buddy will call him T, I'm just acquired some red gels from a good buddy of mine that I am still friends with you this day who I will call A, back then I was selling weed and taking acid regularly when the Bernie Sanders tabs were around and always had a good time a few bad trips but that happens to anyone who messes around with psychedelics but I never took it to heart however, this so-called "bad trip" it was more of an uncomfortable painful one at most.

TT:00
Me and my girlfriend and friend had just put the tabs under our tongues, I had known about 25x series before this took place so I knew what to look for a metallic / bitter taste which this gel have none of (maybe it was disguised with some sort of sugar or something very sweet I would assume it would be easier to hide the taste of an NBOMe with a gel tab) so everything seem to be fine and suiting for a good trip and enjoying some music and laughter and burning a few bowls. The tab felt kind of funny almost glossy / medicine type taste kind of like when you take cough syrup.

TT:00:30
I'm starting to feel something and me and my girlfriend are starting to get the usual stomach discomfort I exclaimed to her before the experience because of the one I had previously. Almost like we couldn't get comfortable and feeling as if something was not right not the normal come up no headspace was arriving at all it was almost as a paranoid adrenaline feeling was kicking in. There's no visuals at this point but seems to be bits and pieces of tracers and things out of place stuff is starting to look robotic and "not real" things seem to be getting thicker like my vision has just widen and flattened out like a piece of paper or a TV screen. Palms are sweating getting a little bit of nausea and the stomach discomfort becoming more noticeable by the minute but not really for me I had seem to develop pains in my lower left abdomen (lower bottom colon area) while my girlfriend's was in the middle / lower abdomen. The color red became very distinct and a feeling of impending doom was sinking in.

TT01:00
After about an hour into it the discomfort became extreme and I found myself rolling around on the floor and bending over and awkward positions to try to get comfortable it was almost like a radiating burning feeling in my abdomen I felt like I wanted to vomit which I had done in my previous trip and my vomit was almost blackish red looking and I kept throwing up stomach acid. It felt like pins and needles throughout my body and I became overheated easily but my extremities were getting very cold like my fingers and toes vasoconstriction became very heavy and a very heavy body load was present. After rolling around for 5 minutes not getting comfortable I started to get distressed and so did my girlfriend she ended up going in and out the front door because one minute she would be burning up in the next minute she would be freezing cold. Lots of Tremor and shaking or present we had felt like we had just ingested something very poisonous and my skin felt like it was crawling it was tingling and it felt like little pricks of needles are sticking into my skin as I looked at a wood surface every time the lines and the wood would move off the surface I would feel a prick in my side. Something was definitely not right about this and my buddy T was not getting any of this he felt completely fine he just felt like the tabs had a more Sinister vibe to them than usual and seeing how we were uncomfortable made him feel bad and he was desperately trying to give us ideas to feel better ex. Pepto Bismol, shower, food, water, blankets, bed, music, TV, games, or just anything to take our minds off of it which would not happen from any of the things that he had mentioned that we had done.

TT01:30
Me and my girlfriend we're getting very distressed and we could not sit still for even 2 minutes because our mind would not stop racing. Our thoughts became very scattered and very demonic and Sinister feeling. Things of overdose, poisons, death, horror,? being stuck this way forever or dying a psychedelic headspace seems horrible. Even though there was really no psychedelic headspace things were very thick and flat it almost looked as if I was under water I kept seeing bubbles and the walls seem to be breathing in four corners. As I laid clenched over holding my abdomen feeling as if a giant metal pole was stabbed into my lower colon I was gasping for air feeling as if I could barely breathe my chest was tight my throat was burning my heart was beating hard and I struggled to move I almost wanted to call 911 but I thought that I could ride it out and so did my girlfriend we did not really want to go to the hospital see me crazy and being put in some word or something or being questioned. Thoughts of people around me made me feel paranoid I couldn't stand looking at people's faces they looked mad in the evil and they looked like all they wanted to do was hurt people skin seemed gray and dead my legs and arms became very red and my chest was blotchy. Very constricting tightening feeling throughout our bodies it felt like we were dying we kept seeing the color red stand out the most and things look like they were bleeding but I also had flashes of yellow and green and then turning back to red it seemed like strobe lights and seemed like the devil's party things were not wispy like LSD but were instead mechanical and sharp. I remember having a distinct headache and felt like my brain was being squeezed of its juices. I just wanted the pain to end but there was no end it was hallways in hallways of endless tortures. I remember my vision turning almost like a spider web everything looked darkish and webby. I felt like I was attached to all the people who were sick and ill and dying of the disease and poison. My skin was churning I think me and my girlfriend eventually vomited two or three times which did not help the pain whatsoever. We almost wanted to cry but no tears could be present we just pretty much sat there wanting to scream in Terror and my friend's mom and sister became very distressed and we're watching us carefully assuming that soon they might have to take us to a hospital. That thought dreaded in my mind? and I couldn't stop thinking that we were going to die my skin feel tight in my blood vessels felt like they were going to burst. I remember screaming "this would be the worst death possible" and I started thinking about the kids who died from ingesting 25i? I thought this is how I was going to turn out but something in the back of my mind kept me going and kept me from accepting my fate it was like my fighter flight was turned on overdrive.

TT:02:00-3:00
The pain seem to be subsiding a little bit but very little if whatsoever I noticed that the visuals were slowing down and things were returning to normal I started to feel slightly tired and I was just sick to my stomach and tired of feeling like this burning pain and uncomforting thoughts in my mind.? I remember at some point my buddy T saying "this stuff seems unnatural I feel like a snake and I don't like the trip and I feel bad for you guys".

TT:04:00-05:00
I remember at the 4 to 5 hour mark the trip started to wear off and the visuals were no longer present but the pain was still there me and? my girlfriend went home and said goodbye my friend and I told him I would call him in the morning the rest of the night me and my girlfriend laid in bed feeling wore out sick old and ravaged we just felt as if we were poisoned. The whole night we laid in bed wondering what we are taken we assumed that it would wear off in the morning after sleep.

The following weeks and months was a recovery period remember having two or three doctor visits along with my girlfriend and not finding anything wrong with myself except for my aorta seemed to be a little swollen but nothing to worry about and eventually went down over time. To this day we cannot smoke weed because it brings back the same memories and when I do use LSD on occasion I tread with caution and I use test kits from this day on my valves never to have that happen again.

I am studying to become a organic chemist because I love chemistry if anyone has any idea what this might be I am at a total loss I assumed it was close to the NBOMe series but even some of the stuff doesn't add up I am at a total loss of what it could have been a lot of psychedelics I ran into have a distinct difference than the one that I had could I have had something that was unknown and newly made that has never been put into literature? Who knows but I had to post this to get an opinion please give me ideas of what I could have ingested because it is ruined my life to this day. I know it was stupid on my part and I don't take it out on anybody but the person whoever made these and was selling them as LSD should be put in jail or be forced to take his own poison I do not appreciate people who lie just to make money when others lives are at sake. This is stupid and I don't find it amusing at all I'm still up to try some RC's but only if they are sold as what they are and are not being disguised I don't like taking drugs that are not what they seem. It's sad that some people go to this link to hide things and make people believe that they have something else because maybe some people want to journey deper and LSD being safe in that manner to most extent is not the same as RC's there deuce is way lower and more lethal than common psychedelics.

Please let me know and thanks for reading I will post more stories eventually but this one was one I had to get off my chest that has bugged me for a long time.

Ps. Sorry this is my third time posting and I'm getting tired of reposting cuz everytime I try to edit it it keeps automaticly hitting delete on the top of the page (mobile) I'm not even near the button I'm trying to edit the body or the title and it doesn't let me and just clicks delete without me and getting any other option...

Please don't double post. Your thread is in Trip Reports now because of the nature of it's content.

Yes... additionally, we don't allow "what did I take" threads because there is no way we can possibly know that, the best we can do is tell you to test things next time. In your thread in trip reports I did some speculation/gave you some info because I thought some info was useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.