• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Unisom sleepgels (capsules) 50mg Diphenhydramine hydrochloride - Anti histamine

Most old school anti-histamines are derived from early anti-psychotics and some early anti-psychotics were developed from anti-histamines. Look for OTC anti-histamines that have a sedative effect. Tell them you wan't hayfever/sinus relief at night and don't wan't something that will stimulate such as pseudo-ephedrine or that new formula PE shit (does not stimulate but less than 30% is absorbed via the GI tract and is a pointless waste of time if you have hayfever/sinus issues). Phenergan is one of my favorites. Read the pamphlet inside for possible side effects or combinations that are advised against as with all medication. Drug companies rarely give you all the info but it should be enough (plus google). Most anti-histamines do not interact to any great extent with stimulants but read up, be informed and make a choice based on all the info you have available.
Mirtazapine needs a script but is a good easy to obtain hypnotic. It has anti-histamine effects, it's an SSRI (but you can still trip, MD etc without to much loss of effect vs traditional SSRI's) they work well for meth come downs/trip abortion/come down and give you the munchies worse than a bowl of chronic. That said I had a weird reaction when I dosed my Mirtazapine and took some 2ce (probably to much 35 mgs) and kinda consciously passed out paying for munchies in a service station. Just feel over backward like I had lost motor control. Felt a bit off for an hour or so and then was fine and still tripping hard.
Valerian tastes like old socks and smelly feet. Get it in a tablet form less of a shit taste as you can just bomb it with juice or whatever. Also you could try Kava Kava tablets. Kava can interact with a heap of things though so get informed and make wise decisions. Knew a guy who got on the Kava with some Fijian guy's and went to the pub with them after their Kava session (as all good piss heads do) had 3 pints, went BRIGHT FUCKING RED in the face and passed out standing up. He was ok but looked like some kind of mini stroke/seizure. Possible excessive vasodilation? Excessive use of Valerian has been shown to cause depressive symptoms, usually after using for 3 weeks or more as a daily sleep aid.

Last edited: