Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Under the INFLUENCE OF DRUGS

OURLILFAMILY

Bluelighter
question? went out in bris the other week and was going into a club in valley, when the id check chick said i was under the INFLUENCE(meaning drugs) and palmed me of to a bouncer. he asked me where i had been and i said * he said how long u been there for 5 or 6 hrs? i said an hour and i had been at muay thai fights all nite, here is the aussie champ ask him, pointing 2 my bro. he let us in after talking bout muay thai. just wondering if anyone has encountered this situation- them claiming u r under the influence? it was about 2am

[edit] Venue removed, don't even hint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you acting strange at all? I don't see why she would just do that out of nowhere.

no normal as, just handed our ids and said hello. she just kept saying influence repeatedly until the bouncer came. it was weird out of our group i was the only on to get singled out.

You sure she meant under the influence of drugs? They can refuse entry if they feel that your under the influence of anything if they like. Sometimes you will hear refused entry/service due to being under the influence of alcohol.

Maybe you look a lot more munted than your friends ;)

pretty sure they meant drugs, i only ever been drunk once in my life, not a fan of drinking. the bouncer was being sarcastic about the club where i had been.when i said *, he said how long u been there 5/6hrs.(most people dont go to * to drink imo) I'm normally the straightest looking out of our group. they were just doin there job i guess, just have never encountered or heard of this happening b4.

[edit] Removed Venue Details

Some of those ID chicks can be really petty. She might just not have liked the look of you, maybe thought you looked like a trouble maker ... or maybe she was just having a power trip. Ahwell, (sh)it happens.

yeah shit happens, lucky i didnt have any glowsticks or anything, just wanted to hear if anyone else has encountered this also. something to look back at and laugh.

yeah i think i know the club u talking about, and the chick. i have watched her closely before as she was checking i.d's. i saw her stare straight at a guys eyes for quite some time (checking his pupils). then she said before he does anything inside get a drink of water first. i didnt see the guys eyes but im assuming he was peaking his head off. this happened to a few people which i saw that night.

yeah, well you gotta understand it from their point of view...if some poor punter falls over on the dancefloor cos he's had some PMA or doesn't drink any water then it's not gonna look very good for the venue...granted, that doesn't happen very often, but still, it's something they've got to look out for. hence the caution. still the first time I've heard of that happening

Me n sum of my friends went to our local nightclub ( WA ).

waited in line, got to the entry and were all asked for ID....

we were all on pillz ( MDxx ).

all of us were let in bar one of my friends, whom was denied due to his PHOTO ID not having the same facial structure as his at the time.

Other words His Jaw yas Hanging out Too much.. Darn JAW CLENCHES !!

Tru storie... Quite pathetic i'lld say.... the bouncers that is !

ah ha! think i know which girl you're talking about as well! my boyfriend has permanently dilated pupils (no joke, its weird!!) and i remember her looking strangly at him, then, id, then him and made up some excuse about the way he was dressed (he was dressed just like every other guy who entered the club). funny thing was, he was completely sobre!!

Bouncers can remove you if they think you are under the influence of anything. Its all subjective to them.

A mate of mine was thrown out of a place in Newcastle because he was "too fucking drunk or on pills or something" while he was looking after a (hugely drunk) female friend that a bouncer happened to have a crush on. If for any reason a bouncer doesnt like the look of you, generally they will say your drunk; or if youre sober, then its drugs.

OURLILFAMILY said:
went out in bris the other week and was going into a club in valley, when the id check chick said i was under the INFLUENCE(meaning drugs) and palmed me of to a bouncer.
So, were you under the influence of drugs?
if you were, they have every right to refuse entry / kick you out. I have never experienced it myself.

As a sober/straight bartender, I can always pick the ones on pills.

^^^A lot of customers ask me if I'm "off my face on something"; but usually, I'm straight, its just how I get at work.

right - clubs are places where you can consume legal drugs for the purpose of achieving, in a social setting, a a moderately/responsible eurpohic high.

Clubs are now saying that you are not allowed to be high (irrespective of the drug of use)? Seriously who would want to go to a club straight. seems like a big catch 22, well for me anyway since i have to be high to stand the fucking places in the first place.

Nightclubs in NSW have an obgliation to eject you if they suspect you are under the influence of any drug scheduled in the Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act. They can (and are supposed to) also remove you if you appear "intoxicated", irrespective of what the origin of that intoxication is

In practice they never do, because they can't prove it, but nevertheless they're supposed to. If drugs are found on the premises the club will often be closed down for 48 hours.

kinda off topic, but - when i got my last license renewal, i had been up for a few days on speed, and sometimes when people have been on a lot of goey, they go all thin looking and heaps wierd. i think its something to do with speed being a diuretic. so anyway my photo on my license hardly looks like me at all, it looks like a pasty junkie (which i rarely look like :) )

VelocideX said:
Nightclubs in NSW have an obgliation to eject you if they suspect you are under the influence of any drug scheduled in the Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act. They can (and are supposed to) also remove you if you appear "intoxicated", irrespective of what the origin of that intoxication is

In practice they never do, because they can't prove it, but nevertheless they're supposed to. If drugs are found on the premises the club will often be closed down for 48 hours.

Does the same go for nightclubs in QLD? I was kicked out of a well-known dance club in the Valley - apparently the fact that I had a hand on a friend's shoulder as we walked through the club (a lot of people, I didn't want to become lost) showed that I was intoxicated. :\