unconventional macros/bulking

DOB

Bluelighter
I hate carbs,I hate swallowing and chewing massive amounts of rice & potates everyday,I hate the taste,I hate texture,the quantity.On other hand,I love fats,butter,bacon,cheese,fish,chicken wings,love it!

I need ridiculous amounts of calories to bulk,I am just 200 lbs yet I need at very least 4500 calories to bulk,even at that its not even clean bulk more like recomp.I have tiny almost ectomorph waist,not much space for food,I cant take this torture of everyday force feeding anymore.

question is this : what would happen if lower my carbs from 500 to 300 and up my fats by 100g? I am still getting 300! carbs a day at my 200 bodyweight and sedentary lifestyle,that should be plenty to replenish glycogen,and give energy to brain and body right? Or would that make me gain alot less muscle and more fat?? I mean this isnt keto,300 carbs + 250-300g fats..... my metabolism is super great I cut fat effortlesly but man,is it suffering to bulk with my energy requirements with clean carbs,I feel so much better and less bloated with fats than carbs,will it fuck up my gains?

I hate carbs,I hate swallowing and chewing massive amounts of rice & potates everyday,I hate the taste,I hate texture,the quantity.On other hand,I love fats,butter,bacon,cheese,fish,chicken wings,love it!

I need ridiculous amounts of calories to bulk,I am just 200 lbs yet I need at very least 4500 calories to bulk,even at that its not even clean bulk more like recomp.I have tiny almost ectomorph waist,not much space for food,I cant take this torture of everyday force feeding anymore.

question is this : what would happen if lower my carbs from 500 to 300 and up my fats by 100g? I am still getting 300! carbs a day at my 200 bodyweight and sedentary lifestyle,that should be plenty to replenish glycogen,and give energy to brain and body right? Or would that make me gain alot less muscle and more fat?? I mean this isnt keto,300 carbs + 250-300g fats..... my metabolism is super great I cut fat effortlesly but man,is it suffering to bulk with my energy requirements with clean carbs,I feel so much better and less bloated with fats than carbs,will it fuck up my gains?

Your post confuses: if you lead a sedentary lifestyle, then you're just going to get fat by 'bulking'.

As for eating more fats vs carbs, I can't see a problem. I have a friend who has such a massive food allergy that he can't eat carbs at all. His diet is basically roast chickens. However he is a serious exercise freak, spends hours every day doing cardio and is a very large bodybuilder.

Cfc no offense I like ur posts usually well written and informative but you got two and a half a lol out of me with the line about massive food allergy extendin to all carbs.. :) ;)

Cfc no offense I like ur posts usually well written and informative but you got two and a half a lol out of me with the line about massive food allergy extendin to all carbs.. :) ;)
Apparently it's more common than most think. Lots of people have issues with carbs interfering the digestion and absorption of nutrients and minerals but it goes unnoticed as the side effects aren't extreme. Though once diet change takes place they notice a difference.

I'm outraged! My posts are *always* well written and informative!! ;)

He suffers from something called FPIES (food protein induced entercolitis syndrome). There are about 10-15 or so foods that he can safely eat without puking it all up, chicken being one of them and none of them being a carbohydrate-based staple. For Christmas, he actually sits down to eat the big meal with family, and about an hour later spends the next hour or so vomiting it down the toilet.

Hopefully you learnt something new today =D

Frankly, I'm not even a nurse. My major was not biology. Anyway I can read and write and I noticed in reading that wherever I would find 'syndrome' the circumstances are usually nebulous almost like, but not quite, quasi bullshit. This is my feeling on this topic. I could be way off, but on a cursory re[search] I don't see anything promising. And I don't want to argue about it because I'm 99 percent sure I'm right and I value your insight more on a topic that's more interesting from my vantage point.

Frankly, I'm not even a nurse. My major was not biology. Anyway I can read and write and I noticed in reading that wherever I would find 'syndrome' the circumstances are usually nebulous almost like, but not quite, quasi bullshit. This is my feeling on this topic. I could be way off, but on a cursory re[search] I don't see anything promising. And I don't want to argue about it because I'm 99 percent sure I'm right and I value your insight more on a topic that's more interesting from my vantage point.

As you say, you're way off; even though it's rare it's a very well documented condition - quite why you'd have such trouble accepting that only you'd know. But also describing anything that's a 'syndrome' as somehow false because you don't understand it is absurd, unscientific and frankly insulting to the millions of people who have to live with those conditions 8)

This is true my friend. I can get on 30 mg of amphetamine and not be able to explain some these so called syndromes which is incredible if I think about how riggid and linear the surge of neurotransmitters in my brain harnesses my mental faculties yet I would still believe they are suspect on a case by case basis. My friend, i'll give you idea to think about: how would you survive if you didn't know there's a "name" for something that YOU have that is unique for you and you identify with it? You will get along just fine in many, many cases. If you want to seek out medical person to tell you there is something esoterically unique about your body you have too much money. I don't have one food allergy I know of. I don't know of any pollen or dandruff I'm allergic to besides dust... the fact is I may well be allergic to something or have some environmental allergies but not knowing actually does me better because I don't fixate make up names and blow shit out of proportion. I had childhood asthma this has no known cause but a lot off suspected factors correlated. AND I know 100 percent from mental health vantage point the line between a fucking disorder and western style thinking is nonexistent at times. Oh hold on I lost my train of thought. I must have adhdisorder...

Regarding Mr. Dob, why don't you get all your food and toss it in high powered blender and drink it. This is what I once read by gh15 re: how bodybuilders consume so many calories. Another option is accept the fact that 200 lbs plus is inherently unnatural and continue taking your medicine.. err food. In truth, from aesthetic vantage point, once you're on gear for real it doesn't matter how sloppy your calories are provided you get enough protein and carbs for enrrgy aspect. Everything else is adjustable to gain or lose weight. Remember those who look beast on the outside probably look unhealthy inside their abdomen and chest cavity... you decide

Eh I look decent and my body is in decent health. Just avoid garbage for food intake, stay hydrated, and do cardio and not abuse oral steroids and things tend to work fine internally. Also stimulant abuse/overall drug abuse wrecks the body. Common sense. Not everyone ruins their body trying to achieve a physique they desire. Unless one is competing at a high level, bodybuilding can still be healthy.

This is true my friend. I can get on 30 mg of amphetamine and not be able to explain some these so called syndromes which is incredible if I think about how riggid and linear the surge of neurotransmitters in my brain harnesses my mental faculties yet I would still believe they are suspect on a case by case basis. My friend, i'll give you idea to think about: how would you survive if you didn't know there's a "name" for something that YOU have that is unique for you and you identify with it? You will get along just fine in many, many cases. If you want to seek out medical person to tell you there is something esoterically unique about your body you have too much money. I don't have one food allergy I know of. I don't know of any pollen or dandruff I'm allergic to besides dust... the fact is I may well be allergic to something or have some environmental allergies but not knowing actually does me better because I don't fixate make up names and blow shit out of proportion. I had childhood asthma this has no known cause but a lot off suspected factors correlated. AND I know 100 percent from mental health vantage point the line between a fucking disorder and western style thinking is nonexistent at times. Oh hold on I lost my train of thought. I must have adhdisorder...

LOL... either this is stream of consciousness writing in the guise of cognitive dissonance, or you've been at those amphetamines again.

It reminded me of an "amphetamine rambling" thread in drug culture sub forum lol.

hahahaha yeah I got that vibe a little....though the content and structure took away from the 'ramble' aspect a little :p

Hey Trozzle, I don't remember you being a mod before?! Well done! When did that happen?

I'm surprised you haven't already Sero, you seem knowledgeable and always active. Go for it!

CFC I'm surprised you haven't already Sero, you seem knowledgeable and always active. Go for it!

Sadley we seem to have lost Guido and Neo, which is a huge disappointment as their knowledge here was invaluable...

I can think of two people ^^ - ^^ that would make excellent Mods in SD..!!!

I wonder what their thoughts might be..?