Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ummmm confused? Any info appreciated

isaidmeow

Greenlighter
Ok so..... swim did up a variety of wash bags from previous ice/meth adventures. The last bag turned the water blue instantly. Any ideas as to why this might have happened? Fairly certain they were all from the same place. could different mixed cuts cause this? Of course, swim had a go at it anyways and feel fine so far...

Ok so..... swim did up a variety of wash bags from previous ice/meth adventures. The last bag turned the water blue instantly. Any ideas as to why this might have happened? Fairly certain they were all from the same place. could different mixed cuts cause this? Of course, swim had a go at it anyways and feel fine so far...

We aren't allowed to use SWIM here unfortunately.

We aren't allowed to use SWIM here unfortunately.
Yeah, please don't use that "swim" stuff on bluelight, it is against our rules and makes your posts more difficult to read.

As for the colour from old bags, i don't think anyone is going to be able to give you any definitive answer on that. If it were some well known cut, someone would probably have mentioned it by now.
Did you originally dissolve what was in those bags (for injection or whatever)?
If so, you'd probably have noticed which bag/s contained an inpurity that dissolved into a blue colour - if there was one.
If not - i think the "old coloured baggies" makes a certain kind of sense. Which does not sound safe to consume at all.

I don't suppose any of those bags previously held blue pills, by any chance?

I'll keep this open for a little longer but we really don't allow drug ID threads, as this blue colour could mean absolutely anything, and there isn't any harm reduction value in blind assumptions about a possible cut.
Play safe.