• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ultra Enhanced Indo 830mg - 1st Trial - Incredible, But Not Much Like Kratom

Yeah actually I took less per dose by the end too, kratom leaf seem to be very self-regulating in terms of tolerance. I will say though that after about 5 years I barely got high from it anymore, at any dose. Taking more would just give me that dizzy shitty feeling, and the right dose would just make me feel a little nice. But not taking it would send me into withdrawal within 6 hours of my last dose.

ya know, I went thru about a month period where I couldnt get a lift no matter how hard I tried. But switching it up constantly now....I always get a fresh new aroma. In fact my vendor now is AMAZING and is always rotating products. Perhaps for that reason. Have you tried experimenting with new vendors/strains. During that mobth or so...I tried a few vendors and there leaf did nothing for me....I still dont understand it. I wish we could discuss vendors. The one I use now has the most amazing leaf I have EVER had bar none and hes extremely inexpensive, not to metion one of his maeng da varieties is locally grown! Like US! Im getting the best aromas I have ever had.

I won't ever touch kratom or any other opiate ever again, having done an ibogaine flood dose to finally end a 10 year, soul-crushing and partially life-destroying addiction. And I'm happy not to. :) But that may have been part of it. That, and 7 years straight of 3-5 times a day dosing, every single day... that was probably most of the reason.

Holy SHit, Xorkoth! I had no idea! Congrats on taking your life back. That's awesome man. Was there any point that was actually pleasant during the ibogaine trip? Like a nice tryptamine experience? Can you actually subjectively feel it working on your receptors, just out of curiosity? Wow! That's awesome!

Yeah the entire thing was amazing and felt amazing, I wrote the longest trip report ever about it, it's one of the first threads in this forum right now. :) It explains the whole experience in GREAT detail. I took about 75% pure HCl and 25% the total alkaloid extract, and it was incredibly complete, warm, relaxing, and felt amazing, while still being 1000 times more intense than anything else I've ever experienced. Many of the dreams/visions I had were somewhat unpleasant but it was just like dreaming where it feels just dream unpleasant, other than a moment where I was coming back to reality on the 3rd day and had no one to explain to me that I wasn't supposed to be working right then, I never felt any fear or discomfort. Within 15 minutes of taking the last portion of my full dose, I phased out entirely and wasn't aware of anything again for at least 6 to 12 hours (not real sure on the timeline, the first few days were completely disjointed and overwhelming, but like I said, not in an uncomfortable way). I believe that the full spectrum of alkaloids is necessary for the full experience, and that pure HCl is significantly less pleasant, complete, and even perhaps more dangerous. For example, many people in clinics report feeling stimulated and uncomfortable, and heart rate being raised can be a real issue. But I had a heart monitor on and my heart rate never even appreciably raised, even at first. I have also heard that raw rootbark, which has all the alkaloids, is the most uncomfortable... I think maybe that because I added the other alkaloids but only at a 25% ratio, that I got the best of both worlds.

And thanks. :) I had been on kratom for 7 years and then poppy tea and occasional kratom for 3 years (mid-2011 til April 19th 2014, 1 week before ibogaine).

I will say that my life has changed so dramatically in more than just the addiction area, and I have zero cravings or PAWS or anything, it truly feels like a miracle even almost 3 months later. In January I wanted to die, and now I am experiencing a life revivial the likes of which I haven't ever experienced. It feels like I started a new life, and that whole ugly opiate chapter is a closed part that's over and in the past... I will always remain vigilant but I don't see how I could ever get back to that place because I have no desire to ever be sick and insane like that again.

Oh, and there were psychedelic aspects but mostly it was a dissociative, a really different dissociative that caused me to dream (dream visions) for 3 days straight whether awake or asleep.

Last edited:
thanks for elaborating. That's an amazing success story. I cant believe it was only a few months a go!? Wow , so you just went thru this. Incredible. Again I salute you for taking your life back! And if I ever feel like my habit begins to spiral out. Ill be sure to look into iboga first!

Thanks, yeah it was pretty recently but I feel like the opiates are kinda far behind me... that's how it feels anyway. I feel like I picked my life back up where it left off a LONG time ago, except almost like I had been living it beside myself; it's not like I feel like I'm 20 again (when I started opiates), I feel 31 and like I have lived all that time, but like I switched back to the real me.

For me ibogaine was my last straw effort, I had pondered doing it for at least 2 years but I always felt it was too extreme. In the end it was absolutely the right choice, I am thankful every day I made it happen for myself. Also thankful I had good friends to help me through it both online and in real life. I hope to do it again, not for addiction, but just at some future point, to help me learn even more about how to live my life to the fullest. It's altered my behaviors and thus, my life, so much, in an entirely positive way.

I'd like to chime in on this one, as I am a very experienced kratom user...First, UEI is a man made extract from the kratom leaf. It is the STRONGEST kratom available, also the most addicting! It is active at just 250mg! In my experience along with hundreds of others (I belong to several Kratom only forum boards) UEI should be only used as a 'Treat' every now and again. If you really want to get the best out of UEI, it is recommended that you mix 1 gram of UEI thoroughly per 20-25 grams of plain leaf powder. That is how strong it is! Then, after it's mixed, you would dose about half of what you would with regular plain leaf. UEI can be great when used every now and again, but it puts your tolerance thru the roof! Then, when you try using any other type of kratom, chances are you won't feel a thing.

Long story made short, read up on UEI, buy from a reputable online vendor, and I would not recommend taking it without mixing it with plain leaf.

Im probably on the same forums as you ...and Im sure that we have crossed paths....before....Ive been posting quite a bit about UEI lately on said forum.

If this does contain a significant amount of mitragynine pseudindoxyl then its unsurprising that this product is so stimulating (although I haven't myself tried it), AFAIK this compound is a mixed Mu/delta opioid agonist, and delta OR agonists are known to have stimulating properties (and in many cases convulsant effects, although it varies between ligands)

I'd like to chime in on this one, as I am a very experienced kratom user...First, UEI is a man made extract from the kratom leaf. It is the STRONGEST kratom available, also the most addicting! It is active at just 250mg!

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

If this does contain a significant amount of mitragynine pseudindoxyl then its unsurprising that this product is so stimulating (although I haven't myself tried it), AFAIK this compound is a mixed Mu/delta opioid agonist, and delta OR agonists are known to have stimulating properties (and in many cases convulsant effects, although it varies between ligands)

I'm actually really surprised no one has done the labs to know exactly what UEI is enhanced with. It has been a topic of conversation for years...

I'm looking for a recommendation for what I should use for withdrawals from opiates if I were to do so. It literally my last and best hope. I know this will work for me but I'm honestly super bad at doing this research because I'm totally new to finding out about kratom, period. Helpppp please?

I know it's an old topic and most likely I won't get answer soon but still... I will receive my UEI Kratom tomorrow morning and since this is my 1st time using it I have couple of questions:
1. How much should I start? I have experience with opiates and opioids, but haven't take anything stronger for about 2 months, at least nothing stronger than Tramadol (prescribed dosage) now and then for my pain. So I would say my tolerance is low. What will be the recommended dosage to start? I see people saying 750mg-1g kicks them off. Now other people say they take 5-6g 3x daily???

2. How exactly should I take it? Dissolve it in warm water? Boil it for few minutes? Grab a spoon and just swallow the powder with little water?

3. Does it help with pain? I have pelvic injury with some titanium inside me which causes dull pain especially when I sit long time at work.

3. Is it safe to take it at work? I've been taking 10mg oxy or 150mg Nucynta and at work to keep me in good mood and keep my pain away. They were safe for me and didn't cause any bad side effects. Will UEI Kratom be safe for me to take it at work without any bad side effects?

With no tolerance I'd start on the low end. Anyone saying they're taking 5-6 grams 3 times a day is deeply addicted.

I haven't done the UEI, but I used to do 9and was addicted to) kratom for many years. I find it to be more functional than other opiates, great for work and motivation, makes me feel very sociable.