• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Uk speed bashed with carfentanyl

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I not tsken heroin in over a week and the speed would get rid of.my.rattle they tested my blood luckily.my.friend was.worried.bout.me snd rsng.poloce i took a load and noticed ir woukd.sometimes.make.me.ded wired then ded chilled then.i.mixed 200mg morphine and alcohol been in hospital nerly three days. Tey used nsrcsn to bring me back no.wonder they gave me.blopfy no.morphine.for thirty hours and supplementrd.me.with.lorazepam.and.librium i.took sixtt mg.mprphine i coiuldnt crush them.nurses were watching.me. They are switching.me.to.lorazepam.hopefully as it hasd way better effects for.me.its used for insomnia aswell dunmo if it was cos of no.!orphine but ten mg took.rattle away by eighty.percent of.libirum stay safe pepple no.more speed for.me rvdn befpre i found that out. Doctor goinna.thimk i been on gear i not.touched it in a week so no chance it.lasts twekve hours in.blood and urine wtf no wonder i krpt.fslling.asleep on i greedy dru dealers on.a.slready cheap shit drug tbh.
I not.slept in thirty hoiurs cos had no.morphine.tnen i jjs cud t.sleel i. Hospital i did dissplve.another 200 in a bowl but i spilt it which wzs lucky.

I am.getti g.slot.more.mentsl health help.now i be getting s cpn and social.workeer and gonns havr weekly.sppointments with gp as i like.spesking.to.him he understands i decided not to tske all.the.morphine in.one snd still.overdosed from fuvkin speed

That's amazing, From what I have read, the thing about speed over doses is that there has only been one death from speed.

I second this. Amazing read my life is improved greatly. Such eloquence.

Sorry I'm being kind of a dick rn :ROFLMAO:

I think I can just about work out what you're saying...

You took 200mg morphine, booze, and speed all in one night and you think the speed was cut with carfent because it made you energetic then relaxed?

It sounds like what actually happened is you speedballed amphetamine and morphine, drank on top, then when the speed wore off you felt the full effect of the morphine and booze and this is when you came close to a possible OD.

If you took carfent you would have felt no stimulation from the speed at all, and especially mixed with morphine and booze you'd have likely died before an ambulance could get to you. And naloxone wouldn't even be able to reverse it in normal doses either.

Much more likely you took a risky combo and felt the risk. I am happy you survived, but please stop being so reckless to begin with, many of us have been warning you about your use for a long time.

I am.getti g.slot.more.mentsl health help.now i be getting s cpn and social.workeer and gonns havr weekly.sppointments with gp

Good to hear it mate.

I am.getti g.slot.more.mentsl health help.now i be getting s cpn and social.workeer and gonns havr weekly.sppointments with gp as i like.spesking.to.him he understands i decided not to tske all.the.morphine in.one snd still.overdosed from fuvkin speed

Good, because at the rate you've been going it's surprising you're still alive.

Good, because at the rate you've been going it's surprising you're still alive.

Eh the guy is harmless and needs help. The worst thing we can do is judge him for his lifestyle as judgement never helped any addict come clean. it is frustrating to keep seeing posts like these from the guy but as long as he's still posting we know he's ok :cool: I'll be pretty concerned if he stops posting out of nowhere. I don't know why I care about random strangers on the internet but for some reason I do too much. At least I've confirmed I'm not a sociopath lol

..and I admit he does make me laugh from time to time.

Last edited:
Eh the guy is harmless and needs help. The worst thing we can do is judge him for his lifestyle as judgement never helped any addict come clean. it is frustrating to keep seeing posts like these but as long as he's still posting we know he's ok :cool: I'll be pretty concerned if he stops posting out of nowhere. I don't know why I care about random strangers on the internet but for some reason I do too much. At least I've confirmed I'm not a sociopath lol

..and I admit he does make me laugh from time to time.

I wasn't judging him.

No sonder it stppped.me.rattling before but i purposely tool overdose

I.may of snprted a line of cocsine i do not remember im dird i didnt unless therd lieing

They didnt put carfentsnyl they erote arfentail i need to ssk flr cppy l
Of form as im unsure if my dad chucked it as.we.clesned.flst ul.properly i been reading bibles snd.prsying for three dshs now i did before and felt better and how the fuck can i make it easoer to type fsst on thjs tsblet eithijt prrddkng wordd next to each other i csnt.multi task as only got a tablet pc android device