• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Online Harm Bill

I have never heard of either tbh. I only found out about the WEF in the last couple of weeks as I was looking into stuff about control over people's personal banking.

This may not be exactly relevant or follow on at this time, but topics like this make me think about Russel Brand's You Tube channel which I follow, as it has loads of amazing, informative, and deeply anti-establishment content. I find his style a bit hard to deal with though at times, with the speed he talks at about such heavy topics makes him hard to follow at times.

The fact that he has over 6 million subscribers and has not been banned yet, although he and his team are taking great care so as not to be, the fact that he hasn't been banned keeps my faith alive that we still do truly do have free speech in the west. The moment Brand's channel gets taken down will be a very bad sign.
I check in with Mr Brand now & again but I find him at times a little "loose" with his views shall we say.
His a little bit too much "Love & Light" in my view & Life isn't a sugar-coated treat, sometimes you have to take bitter medicine too.

This may not be exactly relevant or follow on at this time
I made this thread & I welcome any kind of direction it may take, this is a open forum & I'm not here to tell anyone what to type etc.
Feel free to type anything you may care to express in a thread I make, never forget this when I make a topic.

On a Mr Brand tip my fellow human Shanti, Peace.
Jai Aghor, Ohm Namah Shivya.

I check in with Mr Brand now & again but I find him at times a little "loose" with his views shall we say.
His a little bit too much "Love & Light" in my view & Life isn't a sugar-coated treat, sometimes you have to take bitter medicine too.

I made this thread & I welcome any kind of direction it may take, this is a open forum & I'm not here to tell anyone what to type etc.
Feel free to type anything you may care to express in a thread I make, never forget this when I make a topic.

He has 2 channels, his main one with 6 million followers is political. His other much less followed channel is the "Awakening With Russel" which is definitely on the "woo woo" side as I believe they now call such things state side.

People ask if I am a fan of Russell Brand, because I look a bit like him. To which my reply is, "I can take him or leave him". He's just a long haired scruffy looking bastard, not unlike myself! 😆

Interesting positions, and what do you think about organizations that promote harm reduction

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting positions, and what do you think about organizations that promote harm reduction

They're fuckin shite.

There's this place called 'Bluelight' full of drug fiends encouraging each other to take it up the arse.

'Harm reduction?'

I'd promote 'arse reduction'...