• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

U may dispense with the pleasantries commander............

Royal C

Greenlighter
Hi - I'm fuckin mental & probz will be banned quickly - but wtf? I'll try to enjoy my stay anyway:)

Is smoking allowed here or do u have to go outside like a leppar?

Hi - and to the H8'trz - Fuck U 2!

Welcome Royal_C :)

Ashtrays are provided here, smoke it up. Some places have a special smoking room, but we have a non smoking room because we have rights too!

3986362785_af280e219e.jpg

SWIM supposes himself to be half Russian and dislikes trash. They have to go before they take them into YUOTUBE and start their discussion??? Seriously she isn't a Cow but femme.../w boozemoNNey?!?

my psyche is now stabile, i apologise my apelike behaviour. it's a ridiculously stupid to use smoking "rooms".
In the good 'ol days the smoke was fullfilling the bars and clothes smelled in themorning what they need to smell if tobacco smoker. Having a board with good friends with beer and snapches and continuous smoking is now history. I't not fascism,it's very different way to treat people but alcohol users are 99% smokers and it's actually the most fun thing to do in bars.

"Wentilation cabinet" What kind of health freak invented such, just asking. Ofcource it's good to ventilate one or two times a day if smoking inside apartment. Really is, and to use filters if a pipe smoker.