• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: UFC 90 Silva vs. Cote Results

kevz

Bluelighter
As some of you may know UFC 90 was last night in Chicago but most of you probably ordered it yourself on PPV or went to a bar to watch it.

The fight lineup included:

Anderson Silva Vs. Patrick Cote (Middleweight title fight)
Josh Koscheck Vs. Thiago Alves
Rich Clementi Vs. Gray Maynard
Fabricio Werdum Vs. Junior Dos Santos
Sean Sherk Vs. Tyson Griffin
Thales Leites Vs. Drew McFedries

Non-Broadcast Fights:

Spencer Fisher Vs. Shannon Gugerty
Dan Miller Vs. Matt Horwich
Hermes Franca Vs. Marcus Aurelio
Josh Burkman Vs. Pete Sell

I just wanted to get all of your opinions on what you thought about this UFC90 Pay-Per-View event.

I was very satisfied with the PPV. There was a lot of intense action from all angles of MMA. The fighters brought there A-games (for the most part) and all of the matches that went to decision were extremely entertaining such as the Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin. Both of them were dropping mad bombs. Thiago Alves against Koscheck was a good one as well. Alves came out on top as expected and he brought it to Koscheck hard. Fabricio Werdum got his ass laid out which is a huge plus for all of us viewers.

The main event with Anderson Silva and Patrick Cote was a bit disappointed to say the least. Silva was doin his thing as always and Cote hurt his own knee in the beginning of the third round. I think most of us can agree we wanted to see Silva do his thing and add the finishing touches to the match, but unfortunately that was cut short. At least he was victorious as I had suspected.

So, what did you guys think of UFC90?

Dana White is a greedy bitch. Its about 50 bucks to order a UFC via PPV here, and its still filled with ads.

the first fight was good.

Yeah, here its $40, thats why im waiting for the one thats actually worth getting.

Silva fight was quite the let down. But with that said, hes still the most exciting fighter to watch atleast in my opinion. The guy just dances around people till they get tired enough for him to just end it. Definitely the best pound for pound fighter in UFC. Also I've heard words that UFC 100 next year will involve Silva fighting Liddell in heavyweight, for summer 09.

Yeah silva is going to retire after 6 matches or something like that. So ufc will most likely make those last ones really good.

Portillo said:
Yeah silva is going to retire after 6 matches or something like that. So ufc will most likely make those last ones really good.

Yea, I heard him talking about only staying for 1 more year. That he proved hes the best already and whatever else he said. Which is ashame, hes definitely one of a kind and by far my favorite fighter to watch. I'd watch a silva fight over a heavyweight fight anyday.

It wasnt on this card but the fact that Lesner is getting a tiotle shot is fucking outrageous, Nogeria was the interim champ and should have had is shot at Randy, not Brock. 3 fights and a title shot in fucking bullshit.

Anyway, the Silva Cote fight was shaping up to be a belter and then Cote fucked his knee, such a shame :( Thiago Alvez is amazing, i hope GSP beats Penn teh we can see Alez fight GSP (whose my favourite fighter) which would be a cracker i reckon

Not long till the next event to. We used to get them free over here, but now you have to pay £15 a god or your can subscribe to the channel for £5 and get them all included. Not a bad deal.

GSP is talking about going up in weight to fight silva sometime in the future

bj pen vs gsp should be a good fight, bjs stand up is very good also his jiu jitsu compared to gsp

NoOneKnows said:
GSP is talking about going up in weight to fight silva sometime in the future

talk about a great fight, my two favorite fighters, gotta favor silva though.