⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV shows you secretly love watching!

g
that other annoying mtv dating show. the one where the person has towatch their mate go on two dates picked by parents
wifeswap

Parental Control. Some of the boyfriends/girlfriends on that show are complete cunts 8o I wonder if its scripted or they are really that rude to their SO's parents. More good looking girls than guys though IMO.

More to add:
Janice Dickinsons Modelling Agency - This broad is batshit crazy and annoying but I cant look away from the train wreck of good looking but dumb (some downright hideous-looking though ) models.

I've also been watching other incarnations of next top model (Canada and Great Britain) and I have to say...I cannot understand a THING these British models are saying :( I need subtitles.

Also, Rachael Ray has grown on me and now I actually enjoy watching her stupid show ;)

Last edited:
Antiques Roadshow. Oh, the shame! It's my guilty little pleasure.

Antiques Roadshow is the shit. :D

Also, Buffy, Big Brother, Space: 1999, Wonder Woman, Sabrina The Teenage Witch (Salem <3), The L Word, and Sugar Rush.

=D

Secretly:

America's Next Top Model
King of Queens
Friends
American Idol
The Hills

Will & Grace

Dharma & Greg

how can you be ashamed of watching those shows?!
i loved those shows!!!!
still do :)

George Lopez
Kyle XY
The Surreal Life (all seasons)
I Love New York
Flavor of Love
I Love Money

I hate all of this shit now, becuz I been spoiled for a couple years and got cable . Now its gone tho, thanks alot shitty economy, so they came last week or so to cut off our cable from unpaid bills. Now, I dont even got regular, channel 3-11 tv, cuz my cable box is repo'ed and my tv wont pickup a regular signal either. so i cant even watch the shitty shows that I dont like. God you take that shit for granted when nothin is on, but when you aint even GOT tv to watch at all, that shit sux! Id give anything to be sitting watchin reruns of unfunny shows at 1am, or random discovery channel shit again. Everybody in here lucky as hell, b thankful for wat you got!! :X :( ;)

I hate all of this shit now, becuz I been spoiled for a couple years and got cable . Now its gone tho, thanks alot shitty economy, so they came last week or so to cut off our cable from unpaid bills. Now, I dont even got regular, channel 3-11 tv, cuz my cable box is repo'ed and my tv wont pickup a regular signal either. so i cant even watch the shitty shows that I dont like. God you take that shit for granted when nothin is on, but when you aint even GOT tv to watch at all, that shit sux! Id give anything to be sitting watchin reruns of unfunny shows at 1am, or random discovery channel shit again. Everybody in here lucky as hell, b thankful for wat you got!! :X :( ;)

You know what, you're right lacey. Sometimes we forget.

good lookin' out.

scrubs

hells kitchen

and of course Star Trek TNG and DS9

Hell any TV watching makes me feel ashamed in some way! is that normal? I just think its such a waste

Keeping up with the Kardashians
keeping-up-with-the-kardashians.jpg

It's so hilarious watching these bimbos act so "scripted" ... plus Rob is so hot.

Secretly:

Girls Next Door --- when Holly & Kendra were on it, i hate those new bitches :p
Wife Swap
Millionaire Matchmaker

I don't watch these secretly, but most people who find out tend to cringe:

90210 (Old and new - religiously)
History Detectives
Hell's Kitchen
America's Next Top Model
Golden Girls
Antiques Roadshow (because it IS the shit)

there's nothing embarrassing about watching antiques roadshow.

my guilty pleasure - american idol. that's a different story.

alasdair

^my roommate and i play a drinking game for the antiques roadshow. you try to guess how much the item is worth and then take drinks for how off you are. he declares the amount of drinks on a supposedly logical scale, i think he just gives out drinks at random. either way, its fun to guess how much the stuff costs.

i find myself getting sucked into watching law and order. i am not picky about which version it is either. if i catch like 5 min of an episode, i will get hooked and have the desire to watch the entire hour.

Judge Judy is such a bitch and I love every minute of watching her in action. I've been telling everyone that she should be on at night forever and it's finally a reality! (yeah, i'm not a very secretive person when it comes to non-business matters)
Law and Order....just something about that show has me hooked.