⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV shows you secretly love watching!

475x220.jpg

mtv struck gold this time. its like the real world except the entire cast is italian guidos/guidettes and the house is on the jersey shore. what a wonderful miracle gift of a show.

tmzHARVY3_540x315.bmp

I cant miss it . I also watch the Insider and all those other annoying gossip magazine format shows =D but TMZ is my fave :D

^ LMAO.

My list isn't much better so maybe I shouldn't be laughing: Dexter, Weeds (though I haven't watched past season five or so), South Park, Criminal Minds, ... Haven't watched much TV in the past couple months though: Averaging about an hour every two weeks. :)

Buffy theVampire Slayer
Dog the Bounty Hunter(It is funny though!)
Ice road Truckers
Come Dine with me
The secret shame:/

TBH I would watch any old shit when Im bored and chilling

Last edited:
I love love LOVE all of Dr Drew's addiction shows e.g. Sober House, Sex Rehab etc. He is so dreamy <3
And so much drama ensues between the patients etc!
Plus, on a more serious note, I find it so interesting seeing how withdrawals and sobriety affect people differently. And I love seeing the progress and success that the people on the show have, it's heartwarming and inspiring :)

I love love LOVE all of Dr Drew's addiction shows e.g. Sober House, Sex Rehab etc. He is so dreamy <3
And so much drama ensues between the patients etc!
Plus, on a more serious note, I find it so interesting seeing how withdrawals and sobriety affect people differently. And I love seeing the progress and success that the people on the show have, it's heartwarming and inspiring :)

Couldn't have said it better myself! Love all of those, as well. Not to mention, Dr. Drew! Hahahah! Something about that man, I swear!
2rm9tu1.jpg

Being an insomniac I am up at god awful hours in the morning and as such have become quite partial to watching many classic shows of my childhood. Dukes of Hazzard and The Six million dollar man are two currently in high rotation.I am waiting in hope that some station starts replaying Buck Rodgers.

I also enjoy watching darts and snooker world chapionships.

rofl i used to love wife swap

right now i have a really really really embarassing guilty pleasure. i only recently told my boyfriend about it, and other than that the only person that knows is my mom.... yeah its really bad.

its......... the bachelor/bachelorette :|

*hides face in shame* lmfao