Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Project Runway : Season 5

I watched last night's episode while completely worn out and just before going to sleep, so i don't know if that contributed to my thinking it was somewhat unremarkable or not, but i was sad to see the person eliminated go. I understood, but for some reason i'd developed a soft spot that i didn't know existed until then. I thought the other person in the bottom two was more deserving of the cut.:\

stella had this look in her eyes that entire episode, like she just didn't really care anymore. imo i thought joe had the worst design, just broken.. didn't make any sense. i give props to stella for her leather creations, must be weird to work with those fabrics n' stuff when she is so use to just rockin leather stuff 24-7. i must say tho, leanne has stepped it up.

it was funny how they have those lil questions u can txt in and vote on, this one was... "what would heidi's spy name be, like 48% voted for "venus schnitzel" i literally lol'd.

who does everyone think will make the top 4? (who you think will get in the top 4... not necessarily who your personal favorite picks are)

my predictions:
*leanne (she's been GREAT the last few challenges)
*korto (it seems like she always gets 2nd place... if she keeps that up, she'll be in the top 4 for sure)
*joe (with the exception of this most recent challenge, he's been great)
*jerrell (some if his stuff has been interesting, always well-made... i love his car challenge design)

(although suede is my favorite... i'm not sure if he'll make it all the way to the end:\)

Last edited:
I like both Leanne and Korto and I predict that one of them will win the overall competition.

NSFW:
I am kind of disappointed actually that Korto didn't win this challenge overall because I loved it! I especially liked the yellow underneath the dress. I liked Leanne's dress, but I didn't like the jacket to go with it. :\

I'm also glad that Stella is gone. Though I did like some of her designs, her and her leatha annoyed the crap out of me.

It seems like the cast is super catty this season!

well after last night, i think its safe to say leanne/korto are going to bryant park. i co-sign xena's predictions. i hope suede is next to go, i wanna hear him packing up his stuff saying "suede tried his best, this isn't the end of suede"
jizzlmynizzl.gif

%)

I LOLed when the judges criticized Suede on his third person speak.

over @ the yahoo fashion section there is a couple articles about the finale and damn near 100 photos... id say "minor" spoilers...

I do NOT understand why Suede speaks like that! I just wanna smack him!
I don't know, I found the episode rather eh, some were HORRIBLE!
Oh yeah, and Eric toliet paper shit pissed me off.

yay! it's on tonight! we'll find out who the top 5 are in a few hours. and then next week it'll be down to the final four.

did anyone else catch the coming attractions for next week? the judges are going to make kenley cry. i couldn't be happier. hopefully, she's going home. that bitch needed to leave a long time ago.

^agreed on both counts. She didn't bother me so much in the beginning but it really seems like her true colors have been showing lately. Either she is, or they're really portraying her to be, a conceited, rude, and very obnoxious person.

I thought I was really going to like Suede but he's lost his appeal lately. :\

I hope, for his own sanity, Blayne is now able to feed his tanning addiction, but I *really* hope he spray tans. If not, hello future leather face.:(

The tanning addiction is an odd one and I'm pretty sure he's fake baking and not spray tanning. I don't really get why someone would fake bake at all unless they're going somewhere sunny so they won't get a bad burn when they go there. I was happy to see him go. He just was so vacant and I couldn't deal with anymore of his neon crap!

I really can't wait to see Kenley cry. I'm SO hoping she'll be next to be axed!

I do actually like a lot of her designs, but knowing her personality just turns me off of them.

ohh my, this last eps was so gooood. dug the challenge, korto rocked it. when leanne did her lil rap diss aimed @ kenley i damn near spilled my liquor, THEN the swag on the runway... and thanks to whoever is responsible for replaying that in slow motion... god it was great! the bottom two i could care less about... i do think the person who left should have stayed, but hell keep the other just to diss again next episode, dont matta to me.

i want to bang kenley (even moreso after her look tonight) - but she even annoyed me this episode. she needs to learn to stop snapping at tim and the judges.

i think [spoil]jerelle got jipped tonight but he, leanne and korto are going to bryant park[/spoil].

:)

alasdair

Last edited:
I was disappointed with the outcome to say the least. :|

i can't stand her, but i'll admit that kenley looked HOT in her pop makeover. however, i still want her gone. or at least put in her place. firmly.

I'm looking forward to the next episode. In the previews the judges had EVERYONE crying.

I said, out loud, NO, to the elimination. Frankly, I wanted both of them to go home.

Kenley's inability to take constructive criticism on board without getting extremely defensive is only going to hurt her. I get the impression that she wants to make 50's style dresses and nothing more. Why go on a show like Project Runway then? I suppose the exposure would be tempting, but she's not going to make many friends/fans with her attitude. :\

^ I disagree. I think her attitude might very well win her friends and fans.
Sometimes it backfires (Wendy) but other times it works in their favor (Jeffery, Santino).

^Her myspace proves that. And that there's a lot of asskissers on myspace lol :D