⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Nip/Tuck

psychetool said:
I think it may be someone they operated on that wasn't happy. I don't think the carver could be any of the main characters after looking at it closely... Oh well, we shall see won't we...

That old docter who tried to cut his face off, is he dead ? He's a surgon, jelous of Sean & Christians practice, and fucking crazy to boot. Or is he in jail ?

Maybe it's that blond bitch who had christians black baby ?

i agree with it not being one of the main characters, in my opinion i doubt it would be gina, i just dont see her giving BJ'S on the job, then going out n' slashing females, the non-main characters im go with, since my first guess of kimber has been proven wrong, will be matts ex psycho bitch, OR ava's homesexual son, both of these characters are insanely crazy, come from fucked up families, and have a motive/reason to hate on the plastic surgeons, the funny lookin doctor, he been out of the mix for so long if they bring him back all of sudden with no real clues to trace to him as being a suspect in my eyes would be a weak follow up, good question though whatever happened to that crazy goofy lookin motherfucker ?

Best show ever :D

I loved the finale, but I want to know what's going on with Julia's baby.

That finale was... well, honestly the best season finale I've ever seen (considering I missed the Six Feet Under finale). :D Wow!

all i got to say is WOW very good show!!! That was amazing, quentin with no dick, and his sister being the investigator, WOW. Made quentin out to be one twisted MOFO, I wouldn't want him working with me. So when is the new season starting??

Last edited:
yeah craziness... a bit too far out there- too many people with pieces they should not have and people without what they should have

i like dvr-ed it and couldnt even take the suspence. i kept clicking over to it while it was taping trying to catch who the carver was. disappointed it was quinten but liked the sibling twist

wanderlust said:
i kept clicking over to it while it was taping trying to catch who the carver was. disappointed it was quinten but liked the sibling twist

JESUS!

spoiler much!?!?!!?

not every country shows it on Tuesday nights, you know?