Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Law & Order tonight :(

~*MEOW*~

Bluelighter
Law & Order tonight :(

Tonight is the season finale- and Lenny's leaving.... *sob* make sure you all catch it tonight on NBC.. I can never watch Law & Order again without Lenny-

theyll get someone else in to make the jokes... but it just wont be the same

i think ill cry

dennis farina will replace jerry orbach.

the other guy (jesse l martin) will remain.

hmm, replacing one old funny guy with another, I don't know if I like the absence of direction indicative of that choice. Original law and order, imo, has gotten really stale. I miss schiff, I miss Ben Bratt, and now I miss lenny. I'm liking SVU and CI more and more these days (despite the writers starting to make Vince Denoffrio act like a crazy person).

atlas said:
CI more and more these days (despite the writers starting to make Vince Denoffrio act like a crazy person).

^^^ I'm not sure that's entirely the writers. Evrything i've seen that guy in he's been a litte off to say the least.

briscoe leaving wasnt really lead up to, correct... or did i miss something?

he left law and order for ANOTHER law and order thats coming out so whats the big deal

atlas said:
Original law and order, imo, has gotten really stale. ...I'm liking SVU and CI more and more these days (despite the writers starting to make Vince Denoffrio act like a crazy person).

i agree the original series is kind of stale (it has been on for almost 15 years though, remember), but what i liked about it opposed to the 2 spinoffs was the half cop/half courtroom mix - something that is lacking from the spinoffs.

wanderlust said:
briscoe leaving wasnt really lead up to, correct... or did i miss something?

it was an open secret that jerry orbach was leaving, but there was absolutely zero storyline about it until the beginning of the last episode.

Goodspeed said:
he left law and order for ANOTHER law and order thats coming out so whats the big deal

the big deal is who knows if the new law and order will suck?

It didn't get picked up for the fall schedule, it was already announced..

i rewatched this episode and i have to say i am not only unimpressed with how they dealt with lenny leaving but also in this being the end of the season episode
anticlimactic on both counts

The one(I think SVU)with the really cute, strawberry blonde/red-headed DA is good, but only because she's so delicious.

Original L&O was awesome...I enjoyed Chris Noth and Jerry Orbach(that was the team!)...When Benjamin Bratt left, I was initially soured, but Sam Waterson does a terriffic job and I hope he sticks around.

Dennis Farrina?!?! Sorry, I don't think he'll do the show justice. What the fuck is the Wolf thinking?!?!?!

Lenny Briscoe is the shit. Jerry Orbach will always be one of my fave TV Actors. :)