⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Futurama

^^
The most recent episiode, where hermes and bender travel to mexico, is refreshingly devoid of topical humor.

Lethal Inspection is the best yet. Maybe there is hope for the show after all. I was a bit wary when I saw the Star Wars references in the first couple of minutes. But it was just a brief nod to segway into an original and entertaining episode. My favorite episodes of Futurama are the ones with heart. The episode with Fry and his dog, the one with Fry's brother, The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings, etc. Lethal Inspection sort of falls into this category. There are very few animated sitcoms that are capable of drama. Hell, there are very few sitcoms that are capable of drama, animated or otherwise.

Good episode. Hopefully it's uphill from here.

well, its pretty much impossible to go downhill from the eye-phone episode ;)

I agree with you, but I also understand that it must be very hard to write comedy that also tugs at your heartstrings. I'd be content with another zap brannigan heavy episode. ;)

you people are big, mean kakaheads. the eye-phone episode (latest one i saw) made me guffaw a few times. can't wait to see more.

australians are known for being easily amused, ;) You people gave us an entire wretched season of Kath and Kim

^^ We gave you nothing!! =D
I resented the fact that Kath & Kim was being aired in the US. The whole basis of the show is Australian colloquialisms and "in-jokes" that no other countries would understand. It was an epic fail to show it in the US :|

Although I am very keen to see some of the new Futurama for myself!! This has been a long time coming.

The latest episode was by far the best of the season so far, hopefully they don't screw it up next week.