• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Cheaters (merged)

darko_e

Bluelighter
I think it's funny how reality tv has been going to these new extreme lengths to get ratings, this show is a fine example. They follow the cheaters and film them having sex, even in there hotel rooms? then they show the partner the video footage, then get the partner to confront them which no doubt ends in fights, what more could you want from a show?

The host got stabbed in one of the shows. Not a job I would take, but it makes for good television.

This girl in a few of my classes at community college was obsessed with this show, it was her favorite and she'd always tell me about it all the time.
I saw part of it once, and yes, it is perfect for the time slot it was shown at (like 2 am on a week night when nobody is awake to watch it).

it's an old show, been on for years now, they changed hosts once or twice I think.... even had Pay Per View specials on it (uncut uncensored)

apparantly in one episode the host was thrown overboard off a boat too?

The host of this show should be dragged out into the desert and beaten till he can't move. The guy is such an arrogant prick. It's stuff like this on TV that makes me very saddened for the public watching.

Cheaters.

Okay... the original viewing was 3.30 am in north east PA on FOX.

Then they took it off the air about two weeks ago.
Just checked the website....
they said on the WB at 3.30

It isn't on either.
Anyone else missing out on this great show?

Cheaters is a great show!!!! I think Joey Greco has the coolest job in the industry. I hope it didn't get cancelled, that would be a shame.

dark day

Cheaters roked. Come on loved to see the eyes of the cheater coming out of a car with their pants down says whaaa we were just talking! hahah to funny. My fav is the one where this guy would travel and she was cheating on him while he was gone. When they caught her she said I did it cuz your never home. The update said that she was trying to get him back. My guess is cuz she misses the green.

why the hell is the guy from Cheers doing Cheaters now with his wig on?

Ted Danson should never of accepted the role unless he was that desperate.

The best episode of Cheaters has to be the one where the big redneck caught his wife cheating with another man and went apeshit! He got in his truck and rammed the other guys truck clear into a lake.

apparently there was an episode with someone with my last name (same as screenname), anyone see that one

Got this on pay tv in Oz. Hmmm it seems everytime I get stoned, me n the girlfriend somehow end up watching this show. My opinion about this show is that it's fucken hilarious, i love watching these idiots get busted! The excuses are always the biggest bunch of arse and i love the how they show the person who is being cheated on, a video of their apparent loved one, fucking someone else and discarding a condom out of a car or something ... When confronted it's like, "Well baby, you got it all wrong n shit, it ain't like that". followed by **##!!!((%$# "Get that fucken camera outta my face before I jam it up yer ass" and "You cheatin' on me with THAT, that fucken fat ass HO, goddam it Harold, I'm havin yer baby and you cheatin on me with stooopid bitch!!!!!!!!" ....... GOLD!!!!

It was crazy when the host got stabbed. The show is a little stupid but its funny to watch when theres nothing else on late at night.

-weez

TV: Cheaters

Ok maybe this aint a FT material but anyway. I'm not really into this show but I sometimes see it on TV. Well I wonder, aint those people who got busted, sue the show or the channel? If I would get busted like those people, I'd definitely sue them all. As you can guess, I'm not from united states:).