⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Chappelle Show

I don't think it was a plant because:
1. Dave Chappelle was an unannounced guest.
and
2. Once the guy called him that, they argued for about 20 minutes, Dave didn't do any comedy, and alot of people booed or just walked out.

Dave Chappelle is one of my all-time favorite comedians.
The show is hilarious every week.

i seem to be in agreeance with everyone else; Dave Chapelle is f*ckin hillarious!%)

"I wanna piss on you..... yes I doooo...."

hahahahahahahaha

LoL this show does rock.

Few of my favorites:
The white supremacist who's a blind black man who doesn't know he's black.
The live action Grand Theft Auto

Rock on man:D

David Chapelle show

hey anyone else out there catch this guys show? i cant help but say it is probably one of my all time favorite tv shows. chapelle can make fun of anything and everything, and hes got tons of spoofs on ghetto shit, its hillarious.

Dave Chapelle is probably my favorite comedian of all time. He's been in alot of great movies:"Robin Hood: Men in Tights", that one with the guy, and of course "Half Baked". His show's pretty good, but I can't watch it anymore (I don't have cable at home, never have, I just used to live at school). The black white supremacist who didn't know he's black- hilarious! The best part was at the end when the reporter says "After learning that he is actually a black man, he divorced his wife of 25 years. When asked why, he said: 'Because shes a N----- lover" ahahahaaa

He's funny because he makes fun of racism without being all politically correct about everything. His stand-up act is killer, if you ever come across an uncensored version of the HBO special "Live at the Lincoln Theater" or an mp3 of it definetly get it. Its like almost an hour of him doing his routine, excellect shit!!

Dave Chapelle (KING)

This guy has officially become the funniest comedian I have heard. Definately the legends Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor will always be up there but this guy definately competes and is the new guy t obe beaten, I can never stop laughing, I just hope that he will make more movies and more shows. Genius :)

Any of you guys know some names of any DVD's I can get that are stand up live stuff? I know there is one called Killing Me Softly or something and his movie Half Baked, thats all I know of, if anyone knows more let me know ay, cheers.

I just saw a comercial of his featuring a Pepsi product and one of those robot vacuum cleaners. The vacuum cleaner robot eat his pants. It was pretty funny.

He typed "I just saw a comercial of his featuring a Pepsi product and one of those robot vacuum cleaners. The vacuum cleaner robot eat his pants. It was pretty funny."

Has anyone got any links to download the new pepsi commercial with dave chapelle or any links to download any other material from him. I have already ordered his 'Killing Me Softly DVD', cant wait, I just recently heard about that pepsi commercial but havent seen it yet so if anyone can help me out let me know as I dont its been on Aus TV yet so ye.

I can see it now. After his deal with pepsi is over, Dave making jokes but how he is not even "rich" anymore hes going to be like

"I GOT PEPSI MONEY BEAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYTCH"

Chapelle rules

Hey maybe he can even be the new 7up guy?

he has a stand-up/sketch show entitled, funnily enough Chapple's Show.

I think its on Comedy Central in the US, i saw it tonite in its debut episode on SBS in Australia.

9pm Sunday nites for those in Aust.

But yeah, Chapple is hilarious

Adikkal

I think Killing Me Softly is one of the best stand up performances ever--comparable to the best shows by Pryor, Murphy, and Rock. If you've ever seen Dave on Def Poetry or listened to him on Howard Stern, the guy kills everytime.

Where can I purchase this Killing Them Softly DVD from Dave Chapelle?

Even the movie Half Baked I want also.

Hope someone can help, thanks.

I don't know about where to buy Killing Me Softly, but I know you can download it, or at least the audio since that's what I found.

I know you can download it on mp3 and stuff but I want the original DVD of it, so if someone can help giving me a place where I can buy it from that would be helpful, from Australia that is. Also the movie Half Baked as menioned I would like to purchase, let me know ppl.

As for Killing Me Softly, I may be wrong but I don't think it's out on DVD. I just checked amazon.com and they show nothing for it. I wouldn't know where in Australia to pick up Half Baked, but I know you can order it from any mail-order type service.