• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tuzistra XR codeine cough syrup. Anyone know dose to feel good?

BlueEyes90

Greenlighter
TUZISTRA XR is a pink to reddish pink, cherry-flavored liquid oral suspension.Extended-release oral suspension contains: codeine polistirex, which contains 14.7 mg of codeine(equivalent to 20 mg codeine phosphate), and chlorpheniramine polistirex, which contains 2.8 mg ofchlorpheniramine (equivalent to 4 mg chlorpheniramine maleate) per 5 mL This is the info on a cough medicine i was prescriped recently. ive never heard of it. I was hoping to get Tussionex but didnt. How much would i take to feel good? I usually take 30-40mg of hydrocodone. I'm also aware codeine isn't as strong. I know the max daily dosage of chlorpheniramine is 24mg is that counting the polistirex or maleate mg? Thanks!

How are all these questions full of answers and I can't seem to get any? ha

Anyone tried the extended release codeine cough syrup?

I've never heard of until my doctor prescribed it this week for a cough. It has 20mg codeine and 4 mg chlorphenarimine per 5ml. Anyone tried it and had fun with it? I just finished a bottle of Tussionex which was amazing. I know codeine isn't as strong as hydrocodone but I'm still curious whether this is some good stuff.