• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

turn ons and or odd turn ons

Did those ladies wind up falling in love with you, and stalking you?
@Atelier3 You know, the way Priest does, if you hint at anything tangential to something a little bit sexy. In this case, your reply had been buried for more than two weeks, but the BloodhoundTheyCalledHim eventually found you out. I am a little disappointed though, usually his replies are a little bit or quite a bit unnerving, and this one could pass as neutral, I think.*

*Perhaps if you had said yes he would have assumed it resulted in a threesome, and beg the details?

I don’t know if they fell in love but they did not stalk me at all/
Ok good. I have had sex with women and men who claimed they were inexperienced, not virgins, or they had long periods of celibacy, but they had only had sex with maybe 1-5 people before me, and there was one gay guy who decades after a sexless relationship he went on a safesex spree with 50 men.

They all became obsessed with me, and stalked me.

Ok good. I have had sex with women and men who claimed they were inexperienced, not virgins, or they had long periods of celibacy, but they had only had sex with maybe 1-5 people before me, and there was one gay guy who decades after a sexless relationship he went on a safesex spree with 50 men.

They all became obsessed with me, and stalked me.

I wouldn’t say women from my past have ever stalked me but several women whom I deflowered when we were both in high school or university have regularly tried to contact me and maintain a connection especially through social media (which I now don’t use). A couple have been willing to hook up again after 20+ years.

I was stalked online by someone who took me to an empty apartment and put me in a less than consensual situation last year, stalked me after for months.. I cant really call it rape, I guess, but I dont want to explain those details either at this time. Anyway this person kept making new profiles, fake profiles, and different tactics to scare the shit out of me from last May til around the fall and has fucked with me once or twice since then too... I cant do anything about it Ive forgotten his details like real name, vehicle and license plate since I was drunk, high, terrified, and never kept screenshots or anything of interactions for same reason. I can point him out online when he inevitably makes new profiles (I always block right away), I refuse to bait him into giving out any pics or info because Im terrified of even saying a word to the creep. Always fucking says “oOooOoOo” like literally like that and sends me these psycho pictures angry as fuck looking down at me or whatever and at this point Ive totally given up pursuing this because it was so long ago now anyway... continued online presence or not. Its fucked. Thats my stalking story.

I was stalked online by someone who took me to an empty apartment and put me in a less than consensual situation last year, stalked me after for months.. I cant really call it rape, I guess, but I dont want to explain those details either at this time. Anyway this person kept making new profiles, fake profiles, and different tactics to scare the shit out of me from last May til around the fall and has fucked with me once or twice since then too... I cant do anything about it Ive forgotten his details like real name, vehicle and license plate since I was drunk, high, terrified, and never kept screenshots or anything of interactions for same reason. I can point him out online when he inevitably makes new profiles (I always block right away), I refuse to bait him into giving out any pics or info because Im terrified of even saying a word to the creep. Always fucking says “oOooOoOo” like literally like that and sends me these psycho pictures angry as fuck looking down at me or whatever and at this point Ive totally given up pursuing this because it was so long ago now anyway... continued online presence or not. Its fucked. Thats my stalking story.
Perhaps it’s time to employ a counter-stalker to scare him away. I might know a guy.

I wouldn’t say women from my past have ever stalked me but several women whom I deflowered when we were both in high school or university have regularly tried to contact me and maintain a connection especially through social media (which I now don’t use). A couple have been willing to hook up again after 20+ years.
They must have fond memories

I love thicker women. You could say BBW.
Thick thighs, Big butts & Big boobs.
Squirters. Fishnets.
Always had a thing for Blondes. Also really turned on by a woman who loves to suck dick.
Flexebility. Drugs.
Squirters...Love Thicker women. BBW...

These women are a fine line....But it goes like this , either the finest women you'll meet ever...ride or die...Or drama drama drama....But both sides of the coin squirt gallons if you give their bbw bodies enough love....

God Save the mildly overweight Queen

@Atelier3 You know, the way Priest does, if you hint at anything tangential to something a little bit sexy. In this case, your reply had been buried for more than two weeks, but the BloodhoundTheyCalledHim eventually found you out. I am a little disappointed though, usually his replies are a little bit or quite a bit unnerving, and this one could pass as neutral, I think.*

*Perhaps if you had said yes he would have assumed it resulted in a threesome, and beg the details?
In fairness I think you're selling the good @PriestTheyCalledHim short...he knows what he's into, and seeks it out....As for an unerving banter? I ppml

They all became obsessed with me, and stalked ??.
Well once they got a taste of Holyman cxck?
They couldn't very well go back to secular dong could they ??

In fairness I think you're selling the good @PriestTheyCalledHim short...he knows what he's into, and seeks it out...
Mainly he's into finding out the most deviant thing other bluelighters have done and encouraging them to recount it publically. I don't think he has actual sex anymore. He just gets his jollies vicariously through our adventures. But there's nothing wrong with that.

Plays the bass guitar
good singing voice(please not high sopran) so we could make music together
good general knowledge about physics
believes in LQG
avid reader
good at chess/mtg is also acceptible :D

Dealers choice. But please leave at least one. I worked very hard on it ( it’s also true....I’m Kyle) and I am very proud of it
Dude, you’ve gotta stop posting this same thing everywhere. You are spamming the forums at worst and cross posting at best. Both a no no. I’m going to have to remove it from this forum as a result.

Please go to the police and save/document it, or tell close friends/family about the stalker, what happened, etc.

Mainly he's into finding out the most deviant thing other bluelighters have done and encouraging them to recount it publically. I don't think he has actual sex anymore. He just gets his jollies vicariously through our adventures. But there's nothing wrong with that.
3 words Nurse Ratchet....Holy Man Cxck

strength of character / wisdom + integrity / righteousness + Godliness / and finally... a man who can talk, use words, express himself with some emotional intelligence. Wow. Dream man