• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

turn ons and or odd turn ons

Muscular arms. A dominant man. Intense eyes. Aggressive. Like I like to be picked up and thrown down.

- Fucking during an argument
- Mini-skirts
- Stockings
- Public sex
- Pulling over on a road for a quickie
- Intellect
- Roll play
- A bit of chub but not too much
- Cheeks
- Necks
- Legs
- Tummys
- Violent fucking and breaking things in the process
- Tearing clothes off while pashing
- Being woken up by a BJ

When I'm jerking off and my cat looks at me with those fuck me eyes. Does it for me every time, I am probably the most deranged pervert in existence. I am harmless though. People can be creeped out by me but they need not worry.

normal: woman with high heels , makes her ass look tight. Ponytails are a huge turnon, i immediatly visualize me pulling her hair whilst taking her from behind.
odd: a woman that spanks my ass seconds before cumming. The sound of a woman with high heels walking towards me *clack* *clack* *clack* yummmm

Men with long fingers
Men that are 6ft tall and above
Big lips
Straight teeth
Dirty talkers while fucking
Being called names during a fuck session: you fucken bitch, you're so nasty, you're so wet, you taste so good, you little whore, etc
Men that can thrust hard during sex
Men that can handle my voluptuous body.
A man that can handle me and fuck me right.
Men that are vocal during Sex -morning , groaning , demanding
Deep kissing --full tongue , lip sucking
Nipple sucking -when my man sucks on my nipples in rhythm to my flicking my clit ! Omg my clit gets so fat and i get so wet! A good finger fuck session make me squirt !
Ass slapping
Face slapping (not too hard)
Hair pulling
Sexting during the work day
Role playing(my man won't go along with it) I fantasize about it though.
Sex toys: when he lays me down and uses different size girth toys on my pussy hole and let's me cum without being rushed.
Shower sex: especially doggy style
Odd:
Watching my man take a piss--he has a fat dick sounds like a horse is taking a piss
Getting flashed (dick and balls)
When he sticks his fingers in my pussy and makes me taste my own nectar

i like men who have been in fights - once my bf kissed me right after he got punched and i tasted the blood in his mouth, super hot

Men with little body fat and good muscle tone (nice abs, strong arms, etc.)
Nice hands
Casual clothes (tank tops, shorts, sneakers)
A man who walks with confidence
Tattoos
Piercings
Dominant
Guys who play video games
Aggressive in bed (throws me down, holds me down, slaps my ass)
PDA to a certain extent (gives me kisses, puts his hand on my waist or ass)
Crude sense of humor
Intelligent
Green eyes
A man who smokes weed, drinks, uses drugs recreationally and can handle his shit
Knows how to handle a car
When he gets a little mushy every once in a while (calls me his baby, kisses my forehead, and holds me tight)
Being picked up
Touching my face
neck kissing
Thigh rubbing
A slight musky odor

Turn on - my wife wearing sexy clothes on a night out, spanking her, wearing long socks while fucking

turn off- small tits, skinny women

i am heavy into bdsm, so I guess most of this is because of that fact.
I like men who have been to jail/prison. Tattoos/piercings/body mods. Confidence. Nice muscle tone. Drugs (not just weed) Intelligent. Aggressive in bed. Short white guys (who obviously like black girls lol)

Muscular arms. A dominant man. Intense eyes. Aggressive. Like I like to be picked up and thrown down.

Hell yes to all of these.

There are many turn ons of mine that most would find odd. Just a couple:
I enjoy having my teeth and gums rubbed, especially with latex gloves.
I love when my Dom pees on me, usually in the shower, to mark me/claim me animalisticly.
I love my Dom's underarms. I like to stroke his "fur" here when we're cuddling and love his clean, masculine scent.

i love a woman with nice slender feet. Slender feet with nice toes is a huge turn on. It never was before but my last gf had crazy sexy feet and ever since i've been about it.

Yes!

NSFW:

KAutV3a.jpg

(just a huge photo...)

My husband will place his size 14 foot on my pussy. It's so soft and hot and tender. He presses his toes onto my clit and my slit. I squeeze my thighs around his big ass foot.

Well, I like when my boyfriend puts his belt around my neck and pulls it tight... *drags me in* Then we make out hardcore. I never said I wasn't a freak, aye and the sex is the best sex I ever had... and I've had some good sex, but this blows everything out of the water.

Nothing really weird. I love to be spanked while having sex and a hand around my throat is hot as fuck. Not hard, but a slight grip around my neck while having sex drives me wild.

Weirdest turn on, women touching their face, eating in public and generally being shifty.

For me its my husbands desire to be naked all the time, he gets home from work and showers and wears nothing but a robe and watches TV and strokes himself. I cant resist going down on him and getting my reward.

For me its my husbands desire to be naked all the time, he gets home from work and showers and wears nothing but a robe and watches TV and strokes himself. I cant resist going down on him and getting my reward.
Sounds like a good time!! You're a lucky girl!
Get it girl!