View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamine - Body Load Effects in gelcap vs solution

DrumTripper

Bluelighter
I searched for this but could not find a direct comparison: does a gelcap ease the come-up effects of a tryptamine, specifically negative body-load?
From my experience, the times I’ve had 4-HO-MET felt easiest on my body when in gelcaps. All of my solution trips were heaaaavy on the body. Could just be my system, or other factors, but it sort of stands to reason that the gel would delay the onset slightly, when compared with the solution ROA.

In any case, I’m done with solutions for now. Keeping it in caps.
Also — side question — anyone try putting lysergics (even blotter) in caps and did this work as I’m describing/hoping?
Tranquility t’all!

—- —
Update: I tried my metocin solution and did get a bit of a trip, but again with a bit more body-load than I’d like. It’s been in a 20mg/ml solution of distilled water since January this year, so that may be a bit long in the tooth.

Answering my own question (if that’s ok), I’m going to avoid volumetric, unless I’m trying a microdose phase. It’s perfect for that, but for tripping, powder in caps it will be for me. The solution just hits me so hard, so fast, it’s just easier on me to ease into it. And I know there are some real hardheads out there doing crazy amounts, without complaints. To them I say “you’re blessed.” For me, I must search out the easier way on the body, while still learning from and enjoying these gems.

Last edited: