• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Trying Suboxone, for the first time!

Moozy Mathers

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight!

Okay, so, me and my friend are planning to try Suboxone for the first time, without no tolerance to opiates. Yes, we never tried any kind of opiate products before. I've been addicted to DXM almost for two years, but since it's not an opiate, it wont count, I guess? My question is, how bad/good my trip would go? And we're about to inject the Suboxone, and how much we should take in that case, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Sorry buddy but you've posted this in the COMPLETELY wrong section hahaha - this is Performance Enhancing Drugs (formally Steroids); you were after Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs :)

This will likely be moved over to the appropriate section soon enough :)

out there in georgia do you get those .2 mg vials? You guys should inject between 1-2 mgs per person.... but regardless of dosage it will likely make you feel a little sick and nauseous, because buprenorphine (suboxone) sticks on the receptors very well, even a low dose can cause a noobie to feel sick. .

if you get those .2 mg dosages, than just try that amount at first.... but even a dose that low can make you feel sick, but after you get nauseous, the NEXT dose you take will be a good one. In either case you will find suboxone to be a great drug, that can provide tons of euphoria. A lot of people enjoy taking suboxone more than heroin (usually these are opiate naiive people im talking about)

out there in georgia do you get those .2 mg vials? You guys should inject between 1-2 mgs per person.... but regardless of dosage it will likely make you feel a little sick and nauseous, because buprenorphine (suboxone) sticks on the receptors very well, even a low dose can cause a noobie to feel sick. .

if you get those .2 mg dosages, than just try that amount at first.... but even a dose that low can make you feel sick, but after you get nauseous, the NEXT dose you take will be a good one. In either case you will find suboxone to be a great drug, that can provide tons of euphoria. A lot of people enjoy taking suboxone more than heroin (usually these are opiate naiive people im talking about)

Thank you, man! I appreciate your response. I'm sure, I do love opiates, as much as I love myself, probably, lol. However, I never tried it before, cause of my country. Sounds stupid, but here, in Georgia, unseen things are happening, unfortunately. Thanks to you again, motiv311!

Sorry buddy but you've posted this in the COMPLETELY wrong section hahaha - this is Performance Enhancing Drugs (formally Steroids); you were after Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs :)

Sorry, mate. I'm newbie to this site, I didn't knew where I was looking at. All I knew is to find a thread and post my question! Have a nice day, trozzle! :)

Hello Bluelight!

Okay, so, me and my friend are planning to try Suboxone for the first time, without no tolerance to opiates. Yes, we never tried any kind of opiate products before. I've been addicted to DXM almost for two years, but since it's not an opiate, it wont count, I guess? My question is, how bad/good my trip would go? And we're about to inject the Suboxone, and how much we should take in that case, thanks in advance!

Buy some insurance for your family if they're struggling financially because the countdown has begun 8o

I let a friend have about 0.2mg of my bupe, hes opiate naieve.. he spent the next 12 hours puking his guts out and spinning like he drank a half gallon of vodka. he did not enjoy it.. but then again, i did 1mg after being clean for 6 weeks, and had the most euphoric experience i ever had on opiates.. just so u know what could happen :) good luck

You guys should inject between 1-2 mgs per person....

DON'T DO THIS, that is terrible advice! 1 or even 2mg of Bupe is way too much for people without tolerance. Especially when IVd!
Like Hydro said, even minidoses like 0,2mg sublingual or snorted can result in nausea, puking and feeling like shit for 12-24 hours!
Now imagine 10 times that much and IVed with 100% bioavailability --> Overdose incoming!

try snorting or sublingual 0,1-0,2mg and wait at least 1-2 hours for the effects! Do not IV it!

Better get some low potent opioid like Codeine or Tramadol.

Hey Moozy Mathers, in what form is your buprenorphine? Is it in a pill (Suboxone or subutex) or have you got an IV preparation (vials of Bupe/Sub) as another member suggested?

yeah I have to say, you can even open the vial and take it sublingually.....I have had the vials...i think it was buprenex? And I was a daily shooter of subutex for a couple years there.

This is something you won't want to do often. Once you have a habit, you will no longer get any sort of high from it. It is more like just using to get by. What other drugs are available in georgia?

I am thinking this is a terrible idea too. Why on earth would you boot when you never even tried an opiate? Most people dont start off IVing u end up there. If you must try it take it the right way and a very small amount.

Why is this performance enhancing drugs? You some sort of idiot we don't deal with opiates lol
Steroids, hgh, peptides, trt, training methods, diet. But no opiates lol

Sorry I read your post wrong lol

Last edited:
I am thinking this is a terrible idea too. Why on earth would you boot when you never even tried an opiate? Most people dont start off IVing u end up there. If you must try it take it the right way and a very small amount.

Well, yeah. I've to inject it. I'll try to inject with the right dosage, 0.2mg or less.

yeah I have to say, you can even open the vial and take it sublingually.....I have had the vials...i think it was buprenex? And I was a daily shooter of subutex for a couple years there.

This is something you won't want to do often. Once you have a habit, you will no longer get any sort of high from it. It is more like just using to get by. What other drugs are available in georgia?

Well, I can't have a habit, in fact that I'm poor as fuck, and there are no any resources of drugs to get it daily or even weekly. I physically can't nor financially, so..
There are some benzos available, it's all prescribed, but still there are some black market like places, where you can easily get it, but it costs twice as much as it costs usually. Georgia sucks, really bad.

Hey Moozy Mathers, in what form is your buprenorphine? Is it in a pill (Suboxone or subutex) or have you got an IV preparation (vials of Bupe/Sub) as another member suggested?

I'm not sure, I'm still waiting to get it, but I think it's a pill form of Suboxone, so.. If it is, what should I do? I'm about to inject it, I can't put it under my damn tongue, damn it! :eek:

DON'T DO THIS, that is terrible advice! 1 or even 2mg of Bupe is way too much for people without tolerance. Especially when IVd!
Like Hydro said, even minidoses like 0,2mg sublingual or snorted can result in nausea, puking and feeling like shit for 12-24 hours!
Now imagine 10 times that much and IVed with 100% bioavailability --> Overdose incoming!

try snorting or sublingual 0,1-0,2mg and wait at least 1-2 hours for the effects! Do not IV it!

Better get some low potent opioid like Codeine or Tramadol.

I'm confused, actually I'm thankful for your care and reply, but is there any way to just get some pleasure from Suboxone? I've a high tolerance to DXM, and any kind of benzodiazepines, if it means something, I don't know.. I ain't afraid of nausea, despite the fact that it's almost inescapable to not get nauseous. I'm worrying about one thing, even after I puke or something, will it get me to the next 'good wave' ?! I'm asking cause, I'm about to inject it, and I'd like to listen to you guys and inject with amount of some 0.1/0.2mgs of it, not much!

In the U.S. injectible Is called Buprenex (.3 mgs) ceiling is said to be somewhere between .6 - .9 mgs

I'm thankful for your care and reply, but is there any way to just get some pleasure from Suboxone?

Well if you have no tolerance Buprenorphine causes a very pleasant buzz when snorted or used sublingually. It is only a partial agonist so former users of Heroin etc do not get much out of it other then relief from WDs but you should get pretty high from 0,2mg even when not IVd so I would advise to take it nasally, especially when it is Suboxone which also contains Naloxone.

I let a friend have about 0.2mg of my bupe, hes opiate naieve.. he spent the next 12 hours puking his guts out and spinning like he drank a half gallon of vodka. he did not enjoy it.. but then again, i did 1mg after being clean for 6 weeks, and had the most euphoric experience i ever had on opiates.. just so u know what could happen :) good luck

I can pretty much guarantee this is what will happen to you