• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Trying New Drugs For The First Time And Not Meeting Your Expectations?

A few research chemicals have been underwhelming for me, namely 2C-T-7. The other 2Cs I have tried have been alright, but the lack of mindfuck in some of them makes it a bit lame.

It's often seemed to take me awhile to fully appreciate the subtleties of particular drugs.

Methamphetamine was my DOC for years, but the first time I tried it I was less than impressed. My previous experiences were with mdma and ketamine, so I was used to a very different, intense, dramatic high than the more exaggeration of natural feelings that is meth. I guess the functional-ness of it took me by surprise, I was expecting to be more impaired, so I underestimated its power.

Opioids were similar, it took me a long time to appreciate that high, because of the same reasons. They were an acquired taste for me, it was a long time before I appreciated all their intricacies, which can be easy to miss when you're not familiar with the high. I agree with the other poster who mentioned how easily the high can be interrupted - I was more familiar with all encompassing, 'fucked up' highs when I first tried opioids, and again, the subtleties meant I underestimated them at first.

I remember back in the day I tried flunitrazepam for the first time and was expecting much more.

Oh, also, pregabalin!!! How could I forget Lyrica. "If you take enough it feels like ecstasy maaaaaaaaaann!" -_________-

^ I had the opposite experience with lyrica. I am ridiculously sensitive to them. I took 200mg not expecting much (at uni mind you - dumb idea, haha) and I was so fucked. I had a meeting with my lecturer and I had to sit with my head in my hands pretending I was sick, then I fell over on the way out of the room.

I tried 100mg at a later date to see if that first experience was an anomaly, but even 100mg was enough to completely wreck me, I'm talking lying on the bed barely able to stumble around anywhere. It's super weird, and the feeling is so intense so as not to be that convenient.