• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying meth just once

iodotsys

Greenlighter
While helping one of my friends clean up after a house party, meth, among a couple other drugs were found among the garbage. Now, I would like to preface this by saying I am a 19 yo kid in college who has used the typical "teenage" popular drugs, such as LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, and Marijuana (not to mention a very large variety of psychedelic research chemicals), although I have never used Adderall or Ritalin, so I do not have a stimulant to base my upcoming experience on. There is a few crystals, each about 1-1.5 cm long, and the total weight is about 1.3g, according to my not scale accurate scale. Me and my friend are thinking about taking about 25mg orally, just to experience it. Would this be safe for us? We do not want to end up as meth addicts, of course.

How do you know it's meth and not a highly potent research chemical?

If you already know it's meth or are just willing to assume then yeah 25mg oral sounds like a safe starting dose. I've never done meth before so I couldn't tell you what to expect but after you take your dose immediately burn the rest so you aren't tempted to take more, some drugs are incredibly fiendish and take lots of self control to prevent redosing.

smoke weed instead its your daily intake of greens
but on a serious note dont mess with meth not worth it

You will be super horny. Don't do it with someone you wouldnt want to have sex in normal sober life, because you are likely to go there imho

I have never used Adderall or Ritalin, so I do not have a stimulant to base my upcoming experience on.

I wouldn't be jumping straight to meth if I were in your shoes, that's for goddamn sure!! I would be starting with a low grade amphetamine to test the waters. Meth is no joke. I haven't tried it it, but I am willing to go on what I've heard across the board.

If you DO decide to try it, start SUPER FUCKING LOW. You can always add more. If you end up not liking the effects of strong stimulants, then what? You've just done the most powerful one there is and you're fucked up and sorely regretting it.

Lastly, keep in mind that strong stimulants are very hard on your body in very detrimental ways, and as such, are not to be taken without caution. Make sure you eat. Make sure you drink plenty of fluid.

If u dont wanna sleep that night go right ahead if u want something that makes u feel good and u get some great sleep try opiates not to mention how much safer they are than that crap that makes u look old

^haha. Coke is the same high but after your last line/rock you will come down soon relative to meth, which wont let you sleep for up to 3 days off a line.

As someone who has done their fair share of crank (more than their fair share, actually, LOL) I'd strongly recommend that you don't do it.

Meth is a love it or hate it kind of drug IMO. It doesn't "grow on you" like opiates do, people are either into it or they're not. If you're not into strong stimulants than I'd stay away, because you won't have fun. If you take to it than that probably isn't good either, because there's no way that you're just going to do a certain amount of your "stash" and chuck the rest...you're pretty much guaranteed to hover that shit up your nose or get lost in thick white clouds of vapor for days on end. IME.

I graduated to meth from Adderall/Dex and cocaine, though. I can't imagine just diving right into it.

I know it is meth, or at least have a pretty good idea it is, since my marquis reagent test went from orange quickly to reddish orange. Anyway, what would be a safe way to use it if I just want to try the experience once, if 25mg oral isn't it?

Don't do it. I have and never will mess with meth for one good reason. It is one of the worst drugs out there. Look up the ingredients to it and imagine ingesting those into your body, it's surprising people even survive the use of meth. I advise you to stick with LSD, Marijuana, shrooms, and maybe try kratom (because it is amazing).

I know it is meth, or at least have a pretty good idea it is, since my marquis reagent test went from orange quickly to reddish orange. Anyway, what would be a safe way to use it if I just want to try the experience once, if 25mg oral isn't it?
Do u want to be clenching your teeth? Or not have a appetite or able to eat all day? Also theres not gunna ne any sleep thay night and as soon as ur coming down there most likely will be come down depression. Plus you probanly wont shut up. Not to mention hoe toxic it is to your body i strongly suggest you find cleaner drugs than ones that put stress on your heaet

I never believed in the "Stay away!" approach with drugs.. with that said, you'll do it once, see how fucking amazing it is, and then hopefully be able to stay away from it. Or keep doing it a few dozen times on and off then keep away from it, as my experience was. Good luck! ;)

Edit: Oh I just read you have more than a gram and only plan on taking 25mg ONCE? Yeah, again, good luck!

Don't do it. I have and never will mess with meth for one good reason. It is one of the worst drugs out there. Look up the ingredients to it and imagine ingesting those into your body, it's surprising people even survive the use of meth. I advise you to stick with LSD, Marijuana, shrooms, and maybe try kratom (because it is amazing).

This is so silly, please don't. The whole "lol do natural things only" is such a failed argument for obvious reasons.

Clean meth used properly (plenty of food, water and sleep, and exercise) is not that bad. It's just a drug like any other. Well, almost like any other. The biggest problem is sticking to a healthy lifestyle and getting enough sleep while tweaking though, so keep that in mind.

Sounds like you have a pretty good grasp of HR stuff (regeant testing kit, scales).
With the other things you've tried, i don't think meth is the bogeyman it is sometimes made out to be.
Yes it is dangerous, yes it destroys many lives.
I mean, it is a type of amphetamine - known for being highly addictive, but so are a lot of things.

What stands out to me is that the amount you have is considerably more than you plan to take (25mg "just once").

May i suggest a more realistic limitation goal?
How about you experiment with what has come into your possession, with the intention of not buying or seeking out more?
I used to take meth, years ago. It became quite a psychological habit, and it took some effort to stop using it.
The biggest risk i see here (beyond that bag of random chemicals being something else altogether*) is that you'll enjoy it and develop a taste for it.
But, then again, you might not. Plenty of people find alcohol and cigarettes highly, highly addictive. I tried both (many times) and have never been addicted. Just be careful.

* so treat this like any research chemical and do an "allergy test" of a very small dose and see if it has any effect, bedore jumping in at 25 mg or whatever you choose to go with, should you decide to try it. Just in case it is something dangerous in tiny doses.

I dont understand why someone would leave al their drugs behind in the first place. Are you sure you know what it is and have you asked yourself why sotwould have left it behind? There might be a good reason! Just saying. .. no chance i would have left my dope behind when i use to use! Unless of course it was garbage! Sorry typis driving and putting down the phone!

I wouldn't be jumping straight to meth if I were in your shoes, that's for goddamn sure!! I would be starting with a low grade amphetamine to test the waters. Meth is no joke. I haven't tried it it, but I am willing to go on what I've heard across the board.

If you DO decide to try it, start SUPER FUCKING LOW. You can always add more. If you end up not liking the effects of strong stimulants, then what? You've just done the most powerful one there is and you're fucked up and sorely regretting it.

Lastly, keep in mind that strong stimulants are very hard on your body in very detrimental ways, and as such, are not to be taken without caution. Make sure you eat. Make sure you drink plenty of fluid.

I agree, meth is not a mild drug. I could list a number of things about meth but you can look it up yourself.

Like Spacejunk says:
Yes it is dangerous, yes it destroys many lives.
I mean, it is a type of amphetamine - known for being highly addictive, but so are a lot of things.

Do a search and find out what it is before you do anything. It will just take a minute or 2.

Good luck!
Erik

You will be super horny. Don't do it with someone you wouldnt want to have sex in normal sober life, because you are likely to go there imho
Doesn't alcohol and MDMA let you have sex too with somenone you shouldn't. Such as your cousing as happened to me once...

Meth never made me have sex with people i didn't like.
That sounds like something people do on booze...