Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Blood

NEXT SUNDAY~!!

some fans say

Pam turns Tara. fuck that!

who is Christopher Meloni in this series?

Last edited:
YAYYYYY Now I can come here for this for the nex 10 weeks. LOL

EricNorthmanPromostill5.04.jpg

when you say it like that, it's going to be no time before throne game comes back!

here is a gif rundown of all of true blood up to now:

tumblr_m2jtyflxoI1r1pxbgo1_r8_250.gif
tumblr_m2jtyflxoI1r1pxbgo2_r9_250.gif

tumblr_m2jtyflxoI1r1pxbgo5_r3_250.gif
tumblr_m2jtyflxoI1r1pxbgo6_r7_250.gif

erik's real dad will be appearing nude in the next lars von trier flick: nymphomaniac
220px-Stellan_Skarsg%C3%A5rd_2009.jpg

you know you want it

^^ Is that really his dad? I had no idea. That guy rocks at acting too, and apparently, he's got some great genes. :D

yeah the skarsgards fellas aint bad. it was nice to see them both in melancholia.

transitioning from Game of Thrones to True Blood is like going from cognac to Cisco

not that there's anything wrong with Cisco

First episode ain't bad. They had to wrap up everyone in 1 hour, so I think they were limited. I hope Eric and Bill aren't locked up for the whole season. :\

transitioning from Game of Thrones to True Blood is like going from cognac to Cisco

Man, do I feel your pain. I was watching The Borgias right after True Blood, and exclaimed aloud that one scene with a fake stuffed crow made me terribly "homesick" for Game of Thrones. :(

ugh so bad.
wtf are they doing this season, like actually.
there's not 1 semblance to the books anymore, not at all.
they better not do this shit to game of thrones.
fucking retarded.
i'm sorry but like..........i can't just be a biased book fan. do you guys really think it's still good? it's so campy and cheesy and ridiculous now :(

i stopped caring about if true blood followed the books or not during season 1. after all, in the books, one of the best characters is killed off immediately (Lafayette) and i much rather have him around. last season was the best season since 1, i thought, and i'm alright with this one so far. i just hope more Russell, more Alcide, less Arlene + Terry, and ugh what the fuck Tara? I just want a good villain, and Russell will fill that role for me perfectly, if nothing else goes right, at least that.

they won't do that to game of thrones seeing as they've got the author writing episodes every season. if anything goes wrong he can correct it. i don't think charlaine harris cares as much.

lafayette was barely in the books...like tara. they were show characters.
his death in the book was pretty insignificant besides the mystery element.
so i don't get that argument.
the fairy, were-panther, and were-wolf storylines is SO COOL in the books too. i don't know why they made it into such a clusterfuck in the show. it had so much potential. along with the vampire summit that SHOULD be happening with this season with the queen. but they killed her. randomly. and stupidly.

and they could just as easily do that to GOT. they own the rights to the production of the show and can kick him off whenever they feel like it.

They already did. :( I never read the True Blood books, so for me, this is all entertainment, but I feel your rage when they change the book stuff.

i just hope more Russell, more Alcide, less Arlene + Terry, and ugh what the fuck Tara? I just want a good villain, and Russell will fill that role for me perfectly, if nothing else goes right, at least that.

I can do without Alcide tbh, he's pretty much a waste of time. Though I agree on the whole Arlene/Terry storyline. That whole thing was so tired before it even began.

ugh so bad.
wtf are they doing this season, like actually.
there's not 1 semblance to the books anymore, not at all.
fucking retarded.
i'm sorry but like..........i can't just be a biased book fan. do you guys really think it's still good? it's so campy and cheesy and ridiculous now :(

in a better world HBO would have adapted charlie huston's joe pitt novel series for their vampire fix (although absolute not sexy in the least) and joe abercrombie's first law trilogy instead of ASOFAI. and while GRRM's writing is nowhere near the level of awful that charlaine harris' stackhouse novels are (couldn't make it through the first, horrible prose), ASOFAI is also not nearly as awesome as the first law trilogy is.

that being said i enjoy both shows more than their novel counterparts. and the campy ridiculousness of true blood is what makes it so goddamn entertaining.

I have to agree I think Eric Is The HOTTEST Vampire, He needs to take his shirt off more!=D mmmmmm 6'3 and Blond Hair and a Body To DIE For.