Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Blood

I guess since people are voicing criticism... I would have liked other stuff going on other than Terrys death for two, or three episodes. Seems a lot of time was spent on it... Not that I didn't like his character. But then, I guess its more of a questioning. Maybe Terry adds a human element.

Other stuff is going on to be fair, and I guess I see it. He's the only only-human connection left, of the main cast, it seems. Maybe? Yea LaFayette, but he is a spirit hearer/conduit. Arlene has a ... is there something up with her kid or maybe she's plain human too...? Jason hangs with Vamps (or goes against sometimes) and is a vamps bitch, but like Terry, is against taking life. "Human". Maybe that is what Terry has a role in representing, in contrast with the bloodlust and otherness of some and animalness of some.

Last edited:
I guess since people are voicing criticism... I would have liked other stuff going on other than Terrys death for two, or three episodes. Seems a lot of time was spent on it... Not that I didn't like his character. But then, I guess its more of a questioning. Maybe Terry adds a human element.

Other stuff is going on to be fair, and I guess I see it. He's the only only-human connection left, of the main cast, it seems. Maybe? Yea LaFayette, but he is a spirit hearer/conduit. Arlene has a ... is there something up with her kid or maybe she's plain human too...? Jason hangs with Vamps (or goes against sometimes) and is a vamps bitch, but like Terry, is against taking life. "Human". Maybe that is what Terry has a role in representing, in contrast with the bloodlust and otherness of some and animalness of some.
I agree, they spent too much time on terrys death. Im idsapoint that jason didnt kill sara the bitch

I wonder though... They might have her return, to thicken some/for stuff to do. She's way too attractive (to me) to just let her go as happened, and never see her again.

I imagine the bitch won't know when to quit, possibly ;). She's already demonstrated her unwillingness.

I could be wrong.

This Warlow story has bummed me out. They made him look like such a scary big bad last season, the top hat, beard, long trench coat, etc. Just brutally evil.

Instead.. he's just another pussy vampire obsessed with retarded Sookie. He's a total pansy.

Lame.

I wonder though... They might have her return, to thicken some/for stuff to do. She's way too attractive (to me) to just let her go as happened, and never see her again.

I imagine the bitch won't know when to quit, possibly ;). She's already demonstrated her unwillingness.

I could be wrong.
I hope she doesnt know when to quit and gets wacked lol. Sara is such a crazy and nasty woman that she completly lost her appeal to me. I wouldnt even bang her, she disgusts me. The actress is hella good. Same thing with Lorena for example.
This Warlow story has bummed me out. They made him look like such a scary big bad last season, the top hat, beard, long trench coat, etc. Just brutally evil.

Instead.. he's just another pussy vampire obsessed with retarded Sookie. He's a total pansy.

Lame.
I agree it sucks, i thought he would be a bad mofo but he is not. Lol eric and bill are more ''evil'' then him. Im tired of sookie. Its always meet someone,fuck em,get kidnapped, get saved and make some stupid remark. While she is the main character she is one of the worst and annoying characters.

^^
Hah, for real. Getting really boring after 6 seasons.
Lol me too. Like usually when its a scene with Bill,Eric,Pam,Russel and shit i find interesting. When its Sam and the shifters, and Alcide not as much but i still watch. But when its that bullshit with sookie i just dont care anymore, its annoying. I want more cool moments like when all the guards are torn apart in the vampire jail!

I want more cool moments like when all the guards are torn apart in the vampire jail!

Me too. I watch the episodes streaming online, so I literally have found myself skipping over the boring parts with the characters who have nothing to do with the interesting story lines. Hah.

I never had to do that in the early seasons but now it's just getting to be too much.

Me too. I watch the episodes streaming online, so I literally have found myself skipping over the boring parts with the characters who have nothing to do with the interesting story lines. Hah.

I never had to do that in the early seasons but now it's just getting to be too much.

Haha ill admit ive skipped ''sookie'' a few times too hahaha. Like that shit with the fairys at begining of 4th season if im not mistaken i was just lke fuck that. And some of the awful-cheesy shit too, its really boring. They show us they have the potential to make some great moments, but they still focus on sookie...

'''Dont read this if you havent seen last episode of the 6th S '''

Man i hope they didnt kill of eric....he is one of the best charcters on that show for fucksake. Dropping sookie now that would be good. Again,she had to get kidnapped. Its really getting old. And i hate how the series is centered around her dumb and annoying character. We will see in 2014 i guess

Wow. I don't even know what to say after that episode.

SPOILERS***

Great.. Bills back to being normal and boring

Sookie is with Alcide *yawn*

Eric's status is unknown

Warlow turned out to be totally fucking boring and lame

Jason and his new girlfriend storyline=who gives a shit

The only thing cool is the zombie vampires.

Wow. I don't even know what to say after that episode.

SPOILERS***

Totally agreed. I liked Badass bill, now its going back to ''dreamking of fucking sookie'' Bill lol

Great.. Bills back to being normal and boring

Sookie is with Alcide *yawn*

Eric's status is unknown

Warlow turned out to be totally fucking boring and lame

Jason and his new girlfriend storyline=who gives a shit

The only thing cool is the zombie vampires.
Totally agreed. I liked Badass bill, now its going back to ''dreamking of fucking sookie'' Bill lol

‘True Blood’ To End on HBO in 2014

HBO’s “True Blood” seventh season next year will be its last, the network announced today.

The departure will come following a 10-episode season that will premiere next summer. Brian Buckner, who succeeded Alan Ball as showrunner, will preside over the final campaign of the series based on Charlaine Harris’ books.

“ ‘True Blood’ has been nothing short of a defining show for HBO,” network programming prexy Michael Lombardo said.

The “True” farewell adds to something of a changing of the guard for HBO drama in the next 12 months, with “Treme” also calling it a day following an abbreviated fifth season in December. “Game of Thrones,” “Boardwalk Empire” and “The Newsroom” remain.

And a resounding meh was heard around the world. Place your bets everyone. How many more creatures will Sookie bang before the last episode?

Link

I cannot wait to see the new season this year!! Yeah i thinki they are falling off but they gotta do something!!!

Yeah it's time for this show to end. 7 seasons is a long time, more than most shows get, and it's pretty clear to see that this show jumped the shark a long time ago (as much as I still enjoy it). So hopefully they go out with a bang and not a whimper, and we can put a wrap on this whole vampire nonsense for a few years until the next wave hits.

well here we are. was scrolling through the channels and saw a true blood banner like "huh" totally forgot it existed since i gave up on it midway through s6. might as well go ahead and get caught up and finish it since this is the last season. not really much tv to look forward to, that i know of anyways. really amazed with some of the shows cancelled and true blood making it to s7... heh.