Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Blood

The "Badass Vampire Task Force" scene at the end of the last episode made me lol, but that's about it. Alcide was damn quick to turn his back on the pack...so that probably means Debbie is gonna fuck the Werewolf leader guy, which wouldn't be too far of a stretch considering their only scene together involved them eye-fucking each other.

I wouldn't be so mean to Alcide. He didn't have any serious strings tying him to the pack, it was just Debbie. Alcide is also one of the few 'moral' characters on the show, and he was not only repulsed but freaked out that one, Marcus lied to him about his intentions when meeting with Sam(Tommy) Merlotte, and two, that Marcus had no qualms about killing someone who had no beef with him whatsoever. Alcide has a serious problem with that kind of shit -- that's why he was a lonewolf in the first place, and that incident with Marcus will probably just drive him to be a lonewolf again. Being a part of a pack is always a let down for Alcide. He expects the pack to be more of protectors/guardians, instead of hunters.

I think this is the best season of True Blood since the first one.

Oh Alcide, be still my heart! <3

tumblr_lr2zvtms0C1r0cmudo1_400.gif

^^He was just at Fox Bro's BBQ (after Dragoncon) right beside my sister's house and we were both SOOO pissed that we missed him. haha! I would have made a fool of myself. *drools

Btw, I totally agree that its been a great season (besides that stupid fairy land in the first ep)

NSFW:
well hot damn! Tara, Jesus, Nan and Debbie dead in one episode? I hope Alcide gets more of a spot, as I assume he will since Russell Edignton was just busted out of the parking deck he owns. I don't want to see any more Fae shit, nor whatever is going on with Arlene & Terry. Thank goodness Tara is out of the way, I was so sick of that shit.

fuck yeah

I think:
NSFW:
Tara is going to be made a vampire.
I had a theory on Jason too but now I can't remember where it left off with him. ugh.
I think Sookie needs to pull her head out of her ass and ditch Bill.
I'm sick of Sam and his annoying bullshit- though he finally started winning me over the last two episodes. He sort of grew a pair. And I was SAD to see his poor dbag brother die.
I'm NOT happy about Jesus. I liked him, I liked him and Lafayette and I'm thinking his 'powers' will be channeled through Lafayette......

i watched almost an entire season of this show. and there was only one reason...

tumblr_la8pgqVwUB1qas5xlo1_400.gif

tumblr_lepvmeEAuf1qas5xlo1_500.gif

tumblr_ledvgof5B81qas5xlo1_500.gif

she's a virgin. forever.

just watched the end of the fourth season, i save starting each until i have them all. i preferred the silliness of the third season, but it was still ok. good soap opera drama goofiness.

i didn't even know there were books until well into the second season. don't give a rats arse about how accurate it is, a tv show is a completely different beast to a novel.

I don't understand those saying this is a crapy show in any way, it's fucking briliant and even has a good portion self-irony. The first 7 books or so are great too (then it seems like she runs out of ideas) although I prefer the series.
No doubt the best tv-series since Twin Peaks.

Interested to see how they are going to take out Russell this time. They barely got him the first time.

One question I always ask myself.. HOW the FUCK do those male actors contain themselves around all the hot bitches?

Here is a clip teaser of season 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s-L2q4sWdk

Comes back on June 10th.

i'm giving it one more episode.
one more.
i'm pretty over this by now though...it's so cheesy and craptastic now imo.

This is the only vampire show I like. Looooooove it, but I also just like looking at Erik. lol

tumblr_ledvgof5B81qas5xlo1_500.gif

she's a virgin. forever.

well if isn't that delectable.

excited for the new season. steve newlin better get his paws all over Jason Stackhouse, and relieved to see that it seems Tara remains dead, with Sookie sitting there in the bathtub all depressed like. and please, ALCIDE? i mean, please. :( i really need Alcide in my life. True Blood has already let me down by not having the Queen of Louisiana try to eatfuck Sookie.

oh True Blood, come back soon!

the queen...there was so much cool stuff with the queen in book 5 that we will never see :(
i don't understand why they made bill king...he's so annoying...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jeez, how many are there? Are you including Sesame St?

TheCount.jpg

NO just True Blood. It's the adult version of Twilight without the sparkling vamps, more boobies, and then there is Eric /swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

And Kenikie, I was hoping Tara was still alive. :( I was afraid she wasn't, because a friend told me that in the books she doesn't have a significant place, so I figured she might really be dead. That sucks. I really like her character.

Can't wait for it to start again. I have a serious crush on Eric LOL

And Kenikie, I was hoping Tara was still alive. :( I was afraid she wasn't, because a friend told me that in the books she doesn't have a significant place, so I figured she might really be dead. That sucks. I really like her character.

Can't wait for it to start again. I have a serious crush on Eric LOL

as far as i'm concerned you're the only one who cares if she's still alive or dead. the first couple of seasons i was into her, up until Franklin was killed/etc. After that I was so done with her ever increasing hyper harpy bitch arcs. The show just used her to move plot points around that wouldn't have made any sense otherwise or create ties to sookie. (Marnie?) I'm not too worried (some friends of mine bemoan the lack of 'ethnic' characters, but really? 8)) because Lafayette (who in the books has no time at all) gets so much bad ass arcs and time. I feel like sometimes it should be the Lafayette Pam Eric Jessica Jason show, and give Beeel and everyone else the boot. Sometimes I honestly feel like Lala carries the show.

tumblr_lhukgx4ILE1qcs3sko1_500.gif

Girls have such a fetish for Eric, but now hes not a badass hes turned all goofey. I allways knew he would tap dat sooki though, bill is so boring, I was just waiting for it to happen.

I agree it's gone real cheesey and crap, it started turning shit after season 2/3. But it's still good for laughs. Anyone know a vampire show that is more like spartacus, with real drama, gore and sex? They totally need to build on the vampires/rave clubs thing.