• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

troubles after MDMA binge..

Jesus people. You can’t roll for days in a row. Not real MDMA. Serotonin depletion would hinder this impossible. Not real MDMA. This is obviously a loosing battle so I should probably stop trying to explain this. You’re all getting something else that perhaps has trace amounts of MDMA in it (which I doubt). If it was the real deal, and you did it two nights in a row, you’d be disappointed at the least and crying for your mama at the worst.

Jesus people. You can’t roll for days in a row. Not real MDMA. Serotonin depletion would hinder this impossible. Not real MDMA. This is obviously a loosing battle so I should probably stop trying to explain this. You’re all getting something else that perhaps has trace amounts of MDMA in it (which I doubt). If it was the real deal, and you did it two nights in a row, you’d be disappointed at the least and crying for your mama at the worst.
The real thing makes you want to lay about and sleep or watch tele the day after. Then you go through the second day after when you question your life and feel like a fuckup. Then on the third day you start remembering how much fun you had when you did it. Fourth or fifth day you start considering getting more. By day 6 or 7 you are looking for it or at least tempted. Real MDMA is not cocaine or meth or opiates which make you want more more more each day. That was one of the beauties of it, back when the real thing existed.

The real thing makes you want to lay about and sleep or watch tele the day after. Then you go through the second day after when you question your life and feel like a fuckup. Then on the third day you start remembering how much fun you had when you did it. Fourth or fifth day you start considering getting more. By day 6 or 7 you are looking for it or at least tempted. Real MDMA is not cocaine or meth or opiates which make you want more more more each day. That was one of the beauties of it, back when the real thing existed.
90% of the "MDMA" in the US going around right now is fake RC bullshit...... even on the DNM.

SnafuInTheVoid said:
That’s why my mission is to tech these folks that it isn’t MDMA. It’s a mystery substance that is likely addictive and even more likely dangerous. None of these posts are describing and mdma experience. It’s concerning

I said that??

WTF....

I have no memory of this place.... O_O fucking alcohol man

not surprised if I said that, though.... it's true!

Just got some REAL mdma in from the dnm. costs about $1/point. Not cheap in the US. Cheap as fuck in the EU....

Last edited:
Na
SnafuInTheVoid said:
That’s why my mission is to tech these folks that it isn’t MDMA. It’s a mystery substance that is likely addictive and even more likely dangerous. None of these posts are describing and mdma experience. It’s concerning

I said that??

WTF....

I have no memory of this place.... O_O fucking alcohol man

not surprised if I said that, though.... it's true!

Just got some REAL mdma in from the dnm. costs about $1/point. Not cheap in the US. Cheap as fuck in the EU....
Nah I said that. Just hit the wrong bottom. Fucking alcohol lol

Na

Nah I said that. Just hit the wrong bottom. Fucking alcohol lol
rofl still sounds like something I would have said, and its true

most of the shit going around in the US is bullshit cathinones or some shit

but yeah.... fuck alcohol amirite?

real molly costs about $.60/.75 per mg

In the US.....

probably like.1in the eu while they snort ketamine like candy

Friend did MDMA few times a week for months, smoking weed all day long and some booze (he used to chill with me and my ex, but we just smoked weed) and he looked completely healthy (mentally too) and looked like he is actually enjoy a life. But then he smoked even more weed and drank even more especially on weekends and he had memory problems (he told me same story literally 10 times and always looked shocked when i finished it), he was constantly so fuckin loud and he always had portable speaker with and he mainly did this all just because he was getting better in writing lyrics and freestyleing, but then he broke up with his girlfriend and suddenly he was constantly paranoid, cocky and agressive to people at pubs (even not allowed ever again in pub where he was most often) and one afternoon he woke up after blackout in pub where he came to make trouble, ripped jeans and some blood, he had keys and wallett but no phone and then his mum asked why she found meth in his jacket and then he decided to stop completely with MDMA and take a break from booze. He was mostly at home and smoking weed and sleeping to recover physically. No serotonine syndrome, he was just tired and thankful that it all stopped and finally he was able to think straight

rofl still sounds like something I would have said, and its true

most of the shit going around in the US is bullshit cathinones or some shit

but yeah.... fuck alcohol amirite?

real molly costs about $.60/.75 per mg

In the US.....

probably like.1in the eu while they snort ketamine like candy
True, K is a big trend right now. I’m scared to try it because I might like it, and I don’t need another vice

Friend did MDMA few times a week for months, smoking weed all day long and some booze (he used to chill with me and my ex, but we just smoked weed) and he looked completely healthy (mentally too) and looked like he is actually enjoy a life. But then he smoked even more weed and drank even more especially on weekends and he had memory problems (he told me same story literally 10 times and always looked shocked when i finished it), he was constantly so fuckin loud and he always had portable speaker with and he mainly did this all just because he was getting better in writing lyrics and freestyleing, but then he broke up with his girlfriend and suddenly he was constantly paranoid, cocky and agressive to people at pubs (even not allowed ever again in pub where he was most often) and one afternoon he woke up after blackout in pub where he came to make trouble, ripped jeans and some blood, he had keys and wallett but no phone and then his mum asked why she found meth in his jacket and then he decided to stop completely with MDMA and take a break from booze. He was mostly at home and smoking weed and sleeping to recover physically. No serotonine syndrome, he was just tired and thankful that it all stopped and finally he was able to think straight
I’m just saying you can’t full on roll 4 days in a row. It will keep you up. You’ll go nuts. But you aren’t rolling from a serotonin rush at day four. No way

What do you consider a full on roll ? I always did it just for one night. And i don't do it anymore because i'm on SSRI, but mostly because after first line i want more and more and can't stop. I actually can get asleep after night like and when i wake up i laugh about previous day, but next day i have mood swings and compulsive behaviour and last time i threw my laptop and phone (luckily i destroyed only laptop screen) against the wall 5 days after mdma so i decided to avoid mdma

True, K is a big trend right now. I’m scared to try it because I might like it, and I don’t need another vice

I have an extremely addictive personality

while I love real K... not something I see myself addicted to

disso's are weird enough to me that I can't see myself ever addicted to them

just fucking weird shit bro, idk, I can see why people get addicted to K, but not myself

I have a bigger chance of being addicted to LSD, which has actually happened to me

I did ket only twice s-isomer at home making lines. It was really funny experience. Second time i did just tiny keybumps in pub drinking beers and chilling. I offered small bump to guy sitting next to me, but he did just half of it and said that he will do more later if i gonna enjoy, then whole group went outside to smoke some weed using bong. Aftewards we had a cigarette and only person not smoking was that guy, but he smoked before and i looked at him, glassy eyes opened as wide as possible and he was looking at wall where wasn't anybody or anything, but then THC hit me as well, i am smoking bongs everyday, but i was fucked. I wasn't sure if i will be able to handle it inside, especially an old friend who did 4 bumps with me and i expected that he will shut his mouth after doing ket, but when i looked inside i realized that it didn't work, but got worse, when i saw him reading some book (there were books for people to read),but he wasn't reading, he was shouting like crazy, so i went home by feet (20 minutes ussually, but 40 minutes this time) and i was watching important moments that hapenned in my life since i was born until that evening. I had rough chilhood and i was struggling a lot in past so i said fuck this and threw it in a huge bin. I have never threw any drug in the bin, only this time, but i was only about 0.1g. As you said weird shit and hallucination were cool but compared to normal dose lsd or shrooms it was fucking hardcore and even low dose ket with weed could be hardcore. I think i do it again, i will not offer bumps to somebody who never tried it before.

When it comes to LSD if i will do it again then only with future girlfriend cuddling and having sex. Other trips i enjoyed 10times less

So i can't imagine being addicted to drug that relies on set and setting or favorite activity, but it is easy to get addicted to opiates because you can sit in an tiny ugly flat, your neighbour is reconstructing his flat a making so much noise and you can have absolutely great time if dosing was spot on. Can't imagine that on f.e. shrooms

When it comes to LSD if i will do it again then only with future girlfriend cuddling and having sex.

Sex + tripping can be cool, but also weird. LSD will give me a huge boner, though, like a lot of other drugs

On LSD i just prefer soft stuff and even if sex wasn't possible, because we were in club we enjoyed a lot touching each other. It's on completely other side as cocaine "wild and really horny animals released from cage banging as hard as possible" 😆 and i can't even imagine fucking on ket 😆

On LSD i just prefer soft stuff and even if sex wasn't possible, because we were in club we enjoyed a lot touching each other. It's on completely other side as cocaine "wild and really horny animals released from cage banging as hard as possible" 😆 and i can't even imagine fucking on ket 😆
LSD has magical boner powers for me. Like being high on meth for a few days and having limp meth dick. The one time I took LSD on meth (DON'T DO IT, VERY STUPID) it completely cured my dick and was able to masturbate for a few hours.... before I went insane and nearly called the cops on myself. Don't do meth+LSD. Trust me.

I can get boner on meth, but only 30 minutes max, so it's about 15 minutes 3 times a day. can't imagine having limp dick during whole meth binge. once i was on Suboxone binge a i have limp dick on Suboxone all the time and i did some meth as well and i was so horny that i had sex related things on my mind all the.time so i took some Kamagra. i jerked off twice and i played some game rest of the night. It's important to avoid being way too horny because possibility of doing some stupid things. For example i called a psychologist (i never met her, just had her number in phone because once i had panic attacks a guy who was there called her and asked if she can help me to calm down) and i asked if she can find time to discuss something again a we were talking about most common fetishes and kinks more than an hour. 😆 or i wrote a kinky roleplay script. I did both just to stop sexual thoughts. But if i jerk off 3 times a day and stick to low doses everything is fine.