• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on an Airplane

^Who doesn't? I ate a kief *covered* brownie flying back from Amsterdam last summer. Did the trick for sure. :D

I had some acid on a night out in London once and we had to get a night bus back to Oxford. Was absolutely horrendous. I was sure I was going to throw up, had to lie down on the seats and was convinced that if I fell off I would die. Being around sober (well, non-tripping) strangers, confined to the bus and the motion of it was a horrible combination!

Also had 2cb on a train on the way back from another night in London (I will never learn!) and couldn't handle it, had to shut myself away in the loo..

I definitely wouldn't attempt to take hallucinogenics on a plane!

I dunno. It seems like a very few particular people with alot of experience would do this and know they could get away with it; almost as an experience, just to see if they can do it. Ive done crazy stuff just to see if i could do it. This just doesn't seem like a good idea, or even safe really. If questioned, it would be more difficult to tell them you are tripping on many illicit substances. They would then think you are hiding something, because you are, and youd get into a shitton of trouble that you would need a sober mind for definately. Low dose acid maybe, or a mushroom chocolate, or maybe 2c-i.

Think about it this way. There is no way people wouldnt tell you were on drugs. Especially with the mdma, and randomness of the mushrooms You can't tell me that if you saw someone on that combo you or most people couldn't tell they were high. There's just no way. Especially if its a long flight. I would save the dose, minus the mushies and x and save them for another day, and eat it just before you land as they put on the seatbelts sign.

THATS what I'm looking for. This is gong to be tons of fun thank you everyone for EVERYTHING. what A fucking useful website.

I can calm myself down
I think I'm bringing a xanax or two to knock me out if I do go bad.
I'm going to write "STFU" on my index finger so I constantly have a note.
I got music and video games etc. to keep me busy.

and as for the comedown +jet lag, I have to be up for maybe 10 hours then I'm being shoved on a plane to spain where I'll sleep off whatever I'm feeling.

I got a week and a half! I'll tall you all about my story (pictures or anything if I get em) when I get back! I'll be checking in to see if anyone actually done all these drugs on a plane, or all these drugs in general...let me know!!!

EDIT: I know I'm new. Haven't used this drug forum before. I will trip report this. I'm praying everythign wors out alright. All I need are good vibes and it'll go by smoooooooooooooooooooooooooothly

Sound like the OP went ahead with his plans anyway. I love how he calls this a useful website when he is ignoring everyone's advice. Hopefully it went alright for him.

tripping on a plane

recently I made a thread about jedi flipping (i had 2 hits acid, 1/8th oz gooms, and .1(ish) g molly) on a cross country plane ride and you all said it was dumb and pointless and I´d just get scared.

It may have been one of the most enlightening experiences of my life. I was never nervous, I never blew my cover with the employees on/off the plane, and had a most excellent adventure. I have come to the conclusion that there is no fear in me. am I alone?

no matter what drug I do in what environment I have control.

why the fuck are all of you so scared? :p

Harm Reduction, man.

There was a big chance something bad would have happened, therefor we advised against it

Because if someone noticed that you were on drugs, who knows what could of happened. People who look out of place at airports receive a lot more attention now a days. I dunno your story, but I've always wanted to do the same on acid. I was thinking more of having one of my friends take me up in a small plane, not a public endeavor.

just do it and dont worry tass, I was never talked to but "flying makes me nervous" was my sentence I had practiced and ready. once you learn that people don´t give a damn about your existance you realize all the freedom you have. go forth and trip, the idea that you´re in a giant metal tube propelling you at 500mph is only that much cooler when you can pull apart time and space.

Yeah because we don't want to take unnecessary risks when consuming powerful drugs like psychedelics. Who knows what could have happened. Sure you came out fine, but not everyone can handle such situation, whether they know it or not. Being in a situation that you can't get out off is not a good place for psychedelics. If you start having a bad trip on a plane what do you expect to do? You can't leave the plane. You'll be stuck in your seat freaking out and potentially make a scene.

Cool you had a great experience tripping on an air plane, but this is a harm reduction site. This is the opposite of harm reduction, and by you calling us pussies or scardy cats you are coming off as a jackass, which isn't something PD is about. We are about love and respect. Since you've consumed psychedelics before, I'd assume you'd understand the seriousness of psychedelics and how easy they can become a scary thing for people. Please try and change your attitude while posting in PD or you might end up getting knocked out of here, which we don't want to happen to anyone.

one more thing, no matter how experience you are with a psychedelic drug, you'll never know what will happen to you in the trip. I've though I knew how to handle myself while tripping, but i've had some moments in my house were I started to get in a rough spot. If I were on a plane I don't know how I could have dealt with it. I wouldn't be able to change my environment, lie down, etc.

Well either you got lucky or have shitty drugs. Just because nothing bad happened doesn't make it a good idea. Ego dissolution is what generally causes people to "lose control," however, this isn't really a "loss," as most psychedelic users consider it a goal. There are other reasons that people act in strange ways while on drugs. Mostly because of altered perception, and occasionally the odd panic attack. If you keep dosing with the "I always have control" attitude, eventually you'll find out you're wrong.

Well either you got lucky or have shitty drugs. Just because nothing bad happened doesn't make it a good idea. Ego dissolution is what generally causes people to "lose control," however, this isn't really a "loss," as most psychedelic users consider it a goal. There are other reasons that people act in strange ways while on drugs. Mostly because of altered perception, and occasionally the odd panic attack. If you keep dosing with the "I always have control" attitude, eventually you'll find out you're wrong.

Psychedelics are crazy things and they will abuse you if you abuse them.

well I´m glad I come off as a jack-ass because its that kind of attitude that breaks you from your fear. if there is one thing I learned in all of this is that freas is a very very weak state of mind anyone can eliminate permanently if they try. give up the negative "what iff" vibe and the world id your oyster.

if it takes an asshole like me to rid you of fear so be it, but realize no one really cares about us as individuals. no matter what we try to believe. live your life hwo you want it and you´ll never be scared.

I do apologize for the¨"pussy" crack. it was out of line. I can be agressive without being unintelligent. (also I think my spelling is horrible. I´m in spain and this keyboars is screwing me up.)

Being a jackass has nothing to do with not having fear. It means you are a jackass. Having no fear means you have no fear. You can be the nicest guy in the world and not be afraid of anything. So instead of coming off as a condensing conceited person about the matter, why not try and promote people to appropriately just let go on psychedelics. What you are doing is leading inexperienced people to believe that psychedelics don't need to have any caution when consuming. We don't need more teenagers taking ridiculous amounts of drugs and potential harming themselves or others. We want people to be educated and make smart decisions when using drugs. Being an experienced user of psychedelics I know that no matter how many times I've tripped, something bad can happen, and that is why when ever I consume higher doses of psychedelics I try and pick a location where I have as many options as I need to be able to change my environment as need be. Set and Setting are one of the biggest and basic things promoted with psychedelics, and in general an air plane is not the best setting.

We don't need more teenagers taking ridiculous amounts of drugs and potential harming themselves or others. .

natural selection my friend.

fuck I am a jack ass :!

no you´re right. the last thread I was in before my experiment just had really bad vibes towards me from a lot of the posters so I guess I´m just bitter. and by bad vibes I don´t mean words of caution but just a mean connotation in general. I´m glad there are people like you cloudy. may you´re guidence keep the novice to the pro safer from themselves.

Like you said, you should follow your own path and do your own thing. Allowing people to get under your skin and create some animosity is doing the opposite of that. You're allowing yourself to be thrown around by other, aka in control in some form via your emotions. On bluelight we always want to support that, and of course because this forum and made up of individuals sometimes you'll see things you don't like, we all apologize that, but I assure you, we are one of the friendliest boards on the net in dealing with drugs (basing it off of my own experience).

We are always looking for other opinions and perspective, so please tell us about your experiences.

if this thread is still here when I get back from my vacation in Spain, I´ll put my experience here, if not you´ll see me do a trip report in about a week.

You never have control. The substances you listed could destroy you and you wouldn't even know what happened. It's attitudes like that get people into trouble.

you're not proving anything

Last edited: