• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on an Airplane

Psychedelics are crazy things and they will abuse you if you abuse them.

Cloudy knows whats up! You got lucky this time and like others have said you probably didn't even have potent drugs. Its stupid that you think doing psychedelics drugs is about being brave or scared and controlling them. I bet you've never seen someone truly lose their shit before(becoming violent,rambling crazy thought patterns, incessant crazed mumbling, etc.). Once you see that happen you'll understand that these of all drugs are the ones you respect because when ever they feel like it they could bend you over and fuck you in the ass. Oh and arrogance isn't going to get you anywhere with psychedelics they'll most likely destroy your fake layer of confidence you seem to have. Psychedelics aren't things you can tame,you can only hold on for the ride and hope your not thrown off.

Yeah because we don't want to take unnecessary risks when consuming powerful drugs like psychedelics. Who knows what could have happened. Sure you came out fine, but not everyone can handle such situation, whether they know it or not. Being in a situation that you can't get out off is not a good place for psychedelics. If you start having a bad trip on a plane what do you expect to do? You can't leave the plane. You'll be stuck in your seat freaking out and potentially make a scene.

Cool you had a great experience tripping on an air plane, but this is a harm reduction site. This is the opposite of harm reduction, and by you calling us pussies or scardy cats you are coming off as a jackass, which isn't something PD is about. We are about love and respect. Since you've consumed psychedelics before, I'd assume you'd understand the seriousness of psychedelics and how easy they can become a scary thing for people. Please try and change your attitude while posting in PD or you might end up getting knocked out of here, which we don't want to happen to anyone.

one more thing, no matter how experience you are with a psychedelic drug, you'll never know what will happen to you in the trip. I've though I knew how to handle myself while tripping, but i've had some moments in my house were I started to get in a rough spot. If I were on a plane I don't know how I could have dealt with it. I wouldn't be able to change my environment, lie down, etc.

Quoted for truth. Damn.

i wish i was as cool as you man,

you were able to PUT DRUGS IN YOUR MOUTH, WOW!

now go do something that is actually bad ass.

You can do what you wish but when you post your plans on this forum, a drug harm reduction forum, you have to expect to get wet blanket responses. Now, I would hope that you would be mature enough to take in everyones responses and respect them for what they're trying to say.

However, I'm still puzzled as to exactly 'what' you gain from posting this? Big deal, you took drugs and flew.

Just my 2c.

Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself at some point. Seems like an awful lot you took there considering the environment you were entering into though, if you're taking an 1/8 of mushrooms a couple of tabs on top just seems like overkill/trying to push it.

That is the funniest shit I have heard all day. I so woulda been down for the jedi flip with you on that plane. Shit, I though going on a bike ride with my dog was a awesome trip on the Jedi flip. Happy Trails man.

i guess when you take psychedelics in mid air you experience ego boost. ill stick to my sleeping pills while taking the plane

I would say a light dose of a 2c-x, but out of the ones I've tired, they are to jittery and have to much bodyload for me to sit down for that long. I have a hard enough time stay still in my usual flight time of 2.5-3 hours. Maybe because I'm just an ADD jitter bug, who knows. I really need to be able to move on psychedelics to be comfortable.

I have to admit that when I saw the thread title I did genuinely laugh out loud.

Glad you're OK. :)

*waits for impending TDS thread* ;)

why the fuck are all of you so scared? :p

hey, they might not be scared! that's not fair! i personally would just be worried that you would be uncomfortable, not because you're weak or a "pussy".. what if you'de been seated in between some jerk and a mean toddler.. i personally like the freedom to get up and move around.. gosh. i do see where your coming from to some extent though.. it sucks to have people be naysayers.. but honestly, quit being a fucking macho dickhole and enjoy yourself!

..I never blew my cover with the employees on/off the plane, and had a most excellent adventure. I have come to the conclusion that there is no fear in me. am I alone?

there's no "cover" to be blown. fear sucks, but you sound a little full of yourself there buddy. if it was fun it was fun.. you are not alone in not being afraid. i guess that's why im saying you have NOTHING to prove and every reason to enjoy yourself. taking psychedelics while seated on a comfy voyage does not make you fearless just because other people would be afraid to do it. being at peace is living without fear, not taking risks.. but im not saying you shouldn't take risks, just that there's a distinction.

no matter what drug I do in what environment I have control.

that's just not true. also, control is an illusion and the desire of the most evil people on the planet. i hope you can forgive the people that told you not to do something that ended up being really awesome for you but also realize that societies perceptions of danger and fear are not your own but that does not mean you are without them. peace.

i want fear, i can barely feel anythign at this point.

also in barcelona i was wlaking past an empty moat at 2am and saw 2 guys shooting up...very interesting experience. sorry i came off as a jerk. I really am.

i want fear, i can barely feel anythign at this point.

also in barcelona i was wlaking past an empty moat at 2am and saw 2 guys shooting up...very interesting experience. sorry i came off as a jerk. I really am.

how would you deal with being an EMT or something then? there's some noble fucking shit you can do if you're not afraid. seriously, this isn't a bad thing.. just channel it to something good. EMT is probably the most noble thing i can think of right now for a tripped out fearless guy.. there's other stuff too.. i think a lot of people trip out.. and then challenge themselves to do something crazy awesome! you don't have to stop having fun either! :) you could totally ride around saving lives and then drop acid on the weekends.. what do you think?

doing stuff for yourself, like shooting herion, really isn't that scary. risking yourself for others, well that's something!