European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tripping in the uk

Tom3447

Greenlighter
I live in the uk and love doing psychedelics, does anyone anyone know of any events, festivals or concerts related to psychedelics? Or even any great places to trip, thanks.

I would check out the events by the psychedelic society network - they are set up in birmingham, bristol, canterbury and london to my knowledge.

Actually this seems to belong in EADD, moving there from PD..

Hi Tom, seems you're being bounced around for all the best reasons. Please have a look around we have several threads to choose from. Shrooms to lsd to you fecking name it when it comes to psychedelic threads . If you don't know what it is that you want to talk about, the gibz thread is the best place to ask. We can linky you from there.

Welcome to EADD xxxx

Last edited:
I would check out the events by the psychedelic society network - they are set up in birmingham, bristol, canterbury and london to my knowledge.

Kewl. I'd not heard of them before. Will have a lil looksee.

In relation to the OP, aside from the more intellectual kinda things that the above-mentioned society appear to cover, I tend to link psyches to music and have never been to a music event that doesn't feature a lot of people tripping. This may not apply if you're big on S Club 7 or summat admittedly, but if you're into psyches I would imagine whatever music you are into events and festivals featuring the music you like will tend to attract psychedelic users.

where do you live tom? when i lived in london, our favourite spot to trip was hampstead heath... so many great memories.

alasdair

In relation to the OP, aside from the more intellectual kinda things that the above-mentioned society appear to cover, I tend to link psyches to music and have never been to a music event that doesn't feature a lot of people tripping. This may not apply if you're big on S Club 7 or summat admittedly, but if you're into psyches I would imagine whatever music you are into events and festivals featuring the music you like will tend to attract psychedelic users.

So says the king of swirls and fellow music lover. I kinda have to agree, you'd know...

Hi man the standard amount is usually around 10% but it is discretionary based on the level of service you receive.

;)

Most festivals are fine for tripping, as long as you're fully comfortable with your surroundings. What music are you into? We may be able to furnish you with a better response, if you give us some more details. ��

I'm from near Liverpool, I'll have to have a trip there if I'm down in London, thanks.

Haha Funny enough i remember seeing that trip advisor advert a while ago and being the druggie that i am thought of it in that way. Said to my m8 imagine if it was a site to help you through trips etc lol

Ever been to a full moon festival?

Can you believe Goa started back in the 70s my friends?

Dawn after a full moon party http://www.indiamike.com/files/images/17/07/01/anjuna--late-70s--dawn-after-full-moon-party.jpgin Anjuna late 70s %)

anjuna--late-70s--dawn-after-full-moon-party.jpg

Not only music but also location is important.

For instance I have never failed to stumble upon a heavily psyche friendly community in parking lots of local shows of jambands i.e. Phil Lesh and Furthur, Phish, etc. granted you need a discerning eye to make sure you are dealing with decent folks with genuine intentions....

But in the city I live in (US, may be totally different in the UK :)) you will not likely find any psyches in the shows unless they are in the surrounding rural venues.

Right in the city the only time I found cool psyche people was at a Furthur show, so diehard deadheads and similar folk don't care how small and authority surrounded a venue is to bring their culture to the local peeps so to speak, granted it is a more bountiful market of psyche friendly friends at the more rural big lot shows ;)

Last edited: