View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping Balls

bernax

Bluelighter
I am planning on taking 6 tabs of 170 micrograms of LSD, i was wondering if any people have experience with 1000+ ug LSD trips?

This throws out a lot of red flags for me, sorry. 1, you don't know the dose of the tabs unless you laid it yourself, and on the chance that the tabs are a DOx or NBOMe this could be physically harmful and potentially lethal. Have you tested this exact batch with a reagent tester yet? If not you're asking for trouble.

Secondly, why do you feel the need to do this? I've had a fair share of very large doses and while they can be transformative I find them to be much more distracting than the more "mid-dose" trips and most of the time much harder to gain insights that you can actually integrate.

You have to make absolutely sure that your tabs are in fact LSD because a sixfold high dose of just about any RC can put you in the hospital.

You got 6 pills, have 1 tested and if its really LSD and you are confident you want to do it, take the other five.

A very big risk with highdosing is that small doses will permanently lose their magic. Please be very careful.

i haven't got them yet but i can get as much as i want so testing is no problem, already ate 3 of this batch and seemed like real LSD to me, but you guys are right i should test it.

If you're planning on taking 6 you should absolutely test it.

That being said, for the RIGHT people, 1000mcg+ (1mg+) LSD trips are where they begin to be intensely spiritual. Every one of the trips I've taken above a milligram has been extremely insightful and an important moment in my life.

To answer your other question, there is no limit to how deep you can go with LSD. There is a limit of how far your body can handle though, and that's different for every person. I don't mean you'll have a heart attack, I mean you might have mild PTSD or lasting psychosis (HPPD). High dose LSD trips are NOT for everyone. But I believe they saved my life.

That being said, for the RIGHT people, 1000mcg+ (1mg+) LSD trips are where they begin to be intensely spiritual. Every one of the trips I've taken above a milligram has been extremely insightful and an important moment in my life.

To answer your other question, there is no limit to how deep you can go with LSD. There is a limit of how far your body can handle though, and that's different for every person. I don't mean you'll have a heart attack, I mean you might have mild PTSD or lasting psychosis (HPPD). High dose LSD trips are NOT for everyone. But I believe they saved my life.
I think i am the right person, Other trips i had were 60MG AMT, 1500 mics 25cNBOME and 500 mics LSD(not simultaniously), and i handled that pretty well.

there is no limit to how deep you can go with LSD.

I mean no disrespect, but I have to disagree with the statement that there is no limit how far it can take you. I believe that the psychedelic experience can only take you so far, and past that point you are left up to your own devices to take you further. I can personally say that I have experienced certain things sober that were more profound than any experience I've had with psychedelics. Psychedelics have given me some of the most beautiful, enlightening moments of my life, but I feel that once you get to a certain point, only you can take yourself further. Getting to these "places" through psychedelics does make getting to those places while sober easier.

OP, just test your stuff, have a very comfortable place to trip, have a sitter, etc. normal set and setting kind of stuff that one would take into consideration for a first trip. i think the most important thing with high doses is to make sure you wake up that day stress-free, and there is nothing significant that you will worry about that day. if you wake up feeling great, like you are ready to traverse the inside of your mind to a degree that you never even thought was possible, go for it.

if you are worrying about anything the day you want to trip, just save for another time--just my 2 cents.

Plus one to everything Contained has said.

Combine meditation with a 'regular' dose of acid and that should be plenty enough for most people. If you feel that you aren't getting enough out of your experiences, it might be time to ask exactly what your expectations are, and then consider if the substance can deliver on those expectations.

Perhaps it's up to you to 'take things further' by your own merits.

And as they say.... just my 2 cents....

I've had a fair share of very large doses and while they can be transformative I find them to be much more distracting than the more "mid-dose" trips and most of the time much harder to gain insights that you can actually integrate.

Yep. Distracting is the right word!!

lasting psychosis (HPPD).

HPPD is not psychosis.

OP, how comfortable are you with LSD, not just good trips, but can you handle bad trips well? If not I wouldn't even try such a high dose.

As had been said, such high doses can be 'distracting' (I'd go as far as to say it's utter confusion). I've only ever done it once.

I agree, except HPPD isn't really psychosis. You could go psychotic from taking LSD, especially in a huge dose like that which is a very real risk when it comes to megadoses of acid or other psychs. Of course, the term psychosis is very vague in itself. A shrink actually wondered if I had it even though I don't once but I kind of talked him out of it because I didn't want to end up getting dragged into a rubber room =D I'm actually not crazy though and although I have a lot of weird experiences when sober that I posted about here in another thread, none of it is distressing or disruptive to me so obviously I knew I didn't need to live in a padded room or take a bunch of schizoid meds that I don't need

In case OP or any readers are wondering, the proper reagent test to use in this case would be Ehrlich's reagent. It should be able to rule out NBOMe or DOX on blotters.

A lab test is always ideal of course, especially when considering such high doses, but if you get a bad reagent test result you can just toss the blotters and save yourself the trouble.

You only have so many brain receptors. You don't just keep tripping harder and harder the more you take. Once your receptors are full the rest just floats around your body until you piss it out. A large dose will probably have more physical side effects but limited psychedelic effects. But the wild card is the placebomine - if you've taken a large dose then your imagination is going to be telling you "Dude, you have gone where no man has gone before, to infinity and beyond, is that your granny crawling up your leg with a knife between her teeth?"

It depends on your tolerance too - if you're regularly taking 500 mic LSD trips then 1000 won't be that big a deal.

just curious how deep one could go with LSD

with 1mg+ of LSD you should be prepared to not know who, or even what, you are. like some sort of disembodied mind floating in a cosmic fishbowl of sensory stimuli.

^ Sounds p enjoyable tbh
This is after we jump in Mel's tank amirite?

This is after we jump in Mel's tank amirite?

bill_diving_1.jpg