• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Tripping alone for the first time with 150μg of lsd, any advices?

tivrusky

Bluelighter
So I'm preparing to trip alone soon using a higher dosage than I usually take(which is around 75μg), I'm going to drop 150μg (as previously said in the title)
Any tips or advices?

So I'm preparing to trip alone soon using a higher dosage than I usually take(which is around 75μg), I'm going to drop 150μg (as previously said in the title)
Any tips or advices?
Dude just honestly allow yourself to feel whatever it is that you need to feel, but also don’t focus on one note, just let it go, accept it and have fun! Be kind to yourself, making friends with yourself, makes you more available for friendship with others. So enjoy this time! I’m happy and excited for you. Everything looks so much better on lsd! Have a good trip 😘

150ug is still pretty cruisy ...relax enjoy get some good music on maybe go out for a walk..My first ones were a bit stronger but you should be in for a decent experience ..not too heavy ...enjoy
funny, i think it's the heavier dose i have ever taken

You will be fine 150ug is a moderate dose, just do not drive anywhere for 12 hours, keep marijuana around to smoke, listen to music, and go outside.

If you are sad, angry, depressed, or stressed do not trip.

You will be fine 150ug is a moderate dose, just do not drive anywhere for 12 hours, keep marijuana around to smoke, listen to music, and go outside.

If you are sad, angry, depressed, or stressed do not trip.
somebody should ban you for the misinformation on psychedelics from this part of bluelight.

150 UG of is a strong dose with proper LSD. weed can make a trip go easily bad

I remember vividly taking two doses of some kind of blotter and felt nothing for about 90 minutes.
I then decided to smoke a joint of regular weed.
Thats when my 1st ever Ego Death happened. Wow.
Yes weed added to the blotter sent me to the ozone. I’ll never forget that trip. 😁

somebody should ban you for the misinformation on psychedelics from this part of bluelight.

150 UG of is a strong dose with proper LSD. weed can make a trip go easily bad
250ug or more is a strong dose of LSD. 150ug is more moderate.

Just because you personally have had bad trips from smoking pot/hash, on acid, mushrooms, or without other drugs does not mean that everyone else will. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Myself, and the guy above Ghostu and others loved smoking pot or hashish while tripping on acid.

Personally I love solo trips. It's important to keep in mind you are tripping and second guess any ideas you have that could be dangerous though! Cooking is an example.

250ug or more is a strong dose of LSD. 150ug is more moderate.

Just because you personally have had bad trips from smoking pot/hash, on acid, mushrooms, or without other drugs does not mean that everyone else will. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Myself, and the guy above Ghostu and others loved smoking pot or hashish while tripping on acid.
you dont even know what dosage your tabs were you use to pm me asking what dosage would effects be lol

you dont even know what dosage your tabs were you use to pm me asking what dosage would effects be lol
That was before I did research and asked friends who were in the scene in my country decades ago back in the decades we all took drugs before you ever took any LSD or other drugs at all. My first experience was 300ug on a single windowpane tab-this was confirmed by a friend who at the time was close to the chemist-they had the gelatin tabs lab tested back when this was not easily available, and several dealers in our region to any narcs reading this: we have all since then stopped using all drugs, Colombian marijuana was smoked, it was a life changing experience, and I experienced ego death.