View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trip reports md area

Misfit Chick

Bluelighter
also, i got power to the people last week, lsd 250 ug dose. took like an extacy buzz for one hour, then it hit me (2 hits 250 ug has kool aid man) felt very clean and good, peaked out 2 houes seen lizzard people , and friend seen trolls, got lost on carol creek for 4 hours 4 blocks from house, almost like a fear and loathing episode, so clean . so great, today we got sheet of alice in wonderland 400 ug per hit. will let you know as we drop. in Fred MD. shit is 100. great trip report, we took to of the first batch, second batch was warned to take one, over all....score 9 out of 10 on two hits,,, thats all you need, be careful as I did not almost did not make it home from a close distance, suggest u are with someone and you are out of site, laughing uncontrollably. shit got deeper at one point as we both seen ourselves stripped of ego, and got emotionsl of past trauma. didnt last long before we had a blast.

I vaguely understood your post...not sure where MD area (maryland?? Minnesota???)is as I and many many bluelighters are not from the USA.
I feel this post might get some attention if it went in a clearer direction had less rambling...but from what I gather, your saying some of the acid in your MD area is subjectively quite strong?

also, i got power to the people last week, lsd 250 ug dose. took like an extacy buzz for one hour, then it hit me (2 hits 250 ug has kool aid man) felt very clean and good, peaked out 2 houes seen lizzard people , and friend seen trolls, got lost on carol creek for 4 hours 4 blocks from house, almost like a fear and loathing episode, so clean . so great, today we got sheet of alice in wonderland 400 ug per hit. will let you know as we drop. in Fred MD. shit is 100. great trip report, we took to of the first batch, second batch was warned to take one, over all....score 9 out of 10 on two hits,,, thats all you need, be careful as I did not almost did not make it home from a close distance, suggest u are with someone and you are out of site, laughing uncontrollably. shit got deeper at one point as we both seen ourselves stripped of ego, and got emotionsl of past trauma. didnt last long before we had a blast.
Are you sure it is actually LSD you are getting and taking and not a research chemical related to LSD?

250-300ug of LSD is intense. I took that the first time I ever took acid as a teen, and got lost in a local library I had been to millions of times. I am glad I was not driving there or home. I walked my schnauzer outside on that much acid and we are lucky we did not become lost in the fractals and trees turning into crystals and melting in a forest of crystals and fractals. I lost the ability to hear and speak on that much acid but so did everyone else that also took it. I also had an out of body experience later that night, but so did the girl who gave it to me and it was in her car and thankfully she wasn't driving.

On high doses of LSD such as 250ug or more, movement, talking, and normal everyday activities become impossible or difficult.

I thought all LSD was this strong so I did not take it again until I was 18 or 19 and had tripped on Psilocybin mushrooms.

Last edited:
It's very unusual these days for anything else to be passed of as LSD, fortunately. But it's very, very common for LSD dosages to be exaggerated. Of course it's possible for hits to be 250ug per hit, or 400ug per hit, or even more, but it's extremely rare. Dealers and dark web vendors are notorious for lying about how strong their dosages are (or small-level dealers often just think they are because they were lied to). A Bluelighter sent a bunch of different street and dark web blotters into a lab to get tested,and listed their claimed potency and real potency. Generally the real potency was WAY lower than claimed (like 250ug = 87ug, that sort of thing). A few blotters were just about right on as advertised and those were usually advertised in the 100-150ug range.

It is extremely unlikely you had hits that are 400ug each... very unlikely the 250ug huits were really 250ug either. These days a lot of people have the wrong idea about how potent LSD is because people are greatly exaggerating how potent they are, so they think 500ug is a good normal level to trip at... but unless you have a really big tolerance, 500ug is a really big dose that will have you tripping so hard you can't even tell what you're looking at or what's going on.

It's very unusual these days for anything else to be passed of as LSD, fortunately. But it's very, very common for LSD dosages to be exaggerated. Of course it's possible for hits to be 250ug per hit, or 400ug per hit, or even more, but it's extremely rare. Dealers and dark web vendors are notorious for lying about how strong their dosages are (or small-level dealers often just think they are because they were lied to). A Bluelighter sent a bunch of different street and dark web blotters into a lab to get tested,and listed their claimed potency and real potency. Generally the real potency was WAY lower than claimed (like 250ug = 87ug, that sort of thing). A few blotters were just about right on as advertised and those were usually advertised in the 100-150ug range.

It is extremely unlikely you had hits that are 400ug each... very unlikely the 250ug huits were really 250ug either. These days a lot of people have the wrong idea about how potent LSD is because people are greatly exaggerating how potent they are, so they think 500ug is a good normal level to trip at... but unless you have a really big tolerance, 500ug is a really big dose that will have you tripping so hard you can't even tell what you're looking at or what's going on.
Lysergimide research chemicals, and other research chemicals which are not LSD at all, are sold as LSD all the time, both on the dark web and by dealers who sell in person.

I do agree with you about the dosages of real LSD being sold. I have taken 250ug lab tested confirmed LSD and it was super strong as I described in my previous reply, to where functioning 'normally' or trying to appear as though you were not on any psychedelic drugs at all is basically impossible as it is extremely obvious.

I vaguely understood your post...not sure where MD area (maryland?? Minnesota???)is as I and many many bluelighters are not from the USA.
I feel this post might get some attention if it went in a clearer direction had less rambling...but from what I gather, your saying some of the acid in your MD area is subjectively quite strong?
hello. taking every ounce of my being to produce this publication as i am now on exprimental ketimine. but yes maryland and the shit is no joke. shooorrry you cant be here to experience kool aid man, power to the people. or the newest sheet alice in wonderland 450 per dose on the alice in wonder but shit is like ecxtacy for the first 2 hrs then trolls and lizzzard people appear from the trees and bushes alive. shorry i cant type or function on point but ze ketamine has me sinking into the bed. ps no next day hangover clean as a whistle feeling good... this is the real deal!!! i wish all of you were with me now. but sphere beingand the nordics will take care of me and the lizzards . peace love and positive vibes out there. love is one

Lysergimide research chemicals, and other research chemicals which are not LSD at all, are sold as LSD all the time, both on the dark web and by dealers who sell in person.

I do agree with you about the dosages of real LSD being sold. I have taken 250ug lab tested confirmed LSD and it was super strong as I described in my previous reply, to where functioning 'normally' or trying to appear as though you were not on any psychedelic drugs at all is basically impossible as it is extremely obvious.

It used to be very common for people to sell NBOMes and DOX family chemicals as LSD, but those days are over, as LSD is extremely plentiful in the world and very cheap, unlike the first 14-15 years of the 2000s. Times have changed. Even 1p-LSD, ALD-52, and the other 1-sub lysergamides which are virtually indistinguishable from LSD are more expensive in bulk than LSD. AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are far more expensive. it simply doesn't make sense to sell LSD analogues as LSD because of how readily available and comparatively affordable LSD is. The NBOMes are banned almost everywhere now and are not really being made much, if at all anymore, and same with the DOXs. It's certainly true that occasionally some locality will have an influx of someone passing something else off as LSD but it is by no means a widespread problem anymore. At least in America, maybe it's different in some other places.

Alice in wonderland is notorious for been 25i nbome.

Real 250 ug makes walking around during the peak extremely hard every time i am put to my limits to maintain my composure and not get lost in endless visuals as literally everything becomes alive the roads no longer look like roads but full on endless rivers of fractals colors objects and words saying LSD-25. The trees will be dancing and having their own parties morphing into crazy shit i will see leaves become animals hoping around. The ground will be melting and waving like a ocean everything is morphing and is its own world upon itself i will be seeing trillions of realities unfold with my own mind and i dare sit down to take a breather i will most likely have a full on out of body experience if i a stare at anything.

at 400-500 ug you will no longer be able to walk and reality is pretty much blinded by endless fractals and carrier waves of the multiverse. 250 ug peak should last at least 6 strong hours of heavy tripping 400 ug + and you will feel like it will never end and you are stuck forever in a loop that transcends time and space as you witness not just the universe folding from start to finish but the entire multiverse itself.

I have gotten totally lost on 500 ug fetching my self a drink of water from the kitchen and totally forgot what i was going to do or where i was and the time i had to walk on the come up after going a car drive with a sitter from the park to the house i got fully lost in infinity and would of not of been functional if my sitter was there to guide me back to the house before the peak set in.

Alice in wonderland is notorious for been 25i nbome.

Real 250 ug makes walking around during the peak extremely hard every time i am put to my limits to maintain my composure and not get lost in endless visuals as literally everything becomes alive the roads no longer look like roads but full on endless rivers of fractals colors objects and words saying LSD-25. The trees will be dancing and having their own parties morphing into crazy shit i will see leaves become animals hoping around. The ground will be melting and waving like a ocean everything is morphing and is its own world upon itself i will be seeing trillions of realities unfold with my own mind and i dare sit down to take a breather i will most likely have a full on out of body experience if i a stare at anything.

at 400-500 ug you will no longer be able to walk and reality is pretty much blinded by endless fractals and carrier waves of the multiverse. 250 ug peak should last at least 6 strong hours of heavy tripping 400 ug + and you will feel like it will never end and you are stuck forever in a loop that transcends time and space as you witness not just the universe folding from start to finish but the entire multiverse itself.

I have gotten totally lost on 500 ug fetching my self a drink of water from the kitchen and totally forgot what i was going to do or where i was and the time i had to walk on the come up after going a car drive with a sitter from the park to the house i got fully lost in infinity and would of not of been functional if my sitter was there to guide me back to the house before the peak set in.
True, walking on 250ug or more is difficult. I remember being on that much acid and I couldn't get up out of bed, to get a portable CD player with the Jimi Hendrix album AXIS BOLD AS LOVE, or get up to piss. The out of body experience was not scary but it is not like the type of out of body experience that happens while lucid dreaming or what is astral projection.

250 ug sacred albert hofman so much he never took that high of a dose again. A true 250 ug is truly a legendary mind blowing journey where there is no doubt what you experienced was another alternative reality.