• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tried isotonitazene

BruceLeroy

Greenlighter
Hey it’s been awhile since I posted on here couldn’t remember my password for nothing!
I recently tried isotonitazene after one of my vendors advertised it to me. The first sample didn’t do anything for me so I reached out another vendor and it was somewhat better using rig (IV) but when snorted it burns and nasty nasty taste. Hopefully I’m just not getting the right batch. I’m going to attempt one more vendor and see what I get. I been through this a few years back and finally got what I was looking for. I want to experience all the good reviews I keep hearing about it. I keep hearing it’s so good. Have anyone else had these issues?

What's your tolerance like? I heard the zenes completely destroy your tolerance and leave you unable to feel "weak" (oxy,morphine, heroin etc LOL) opioids for a long time. I have no experience with the zenes personally and I don't plan on ever trying that, it sounds like it's not worth it.

What's your tolerance like? I heard the zenes completely destroy your tolerance and leave you unable to feel "weak" (oxy,morphine, heroin etc LOL) opioids for a long time. I have no experience with the zenes personally and I don't plan on ever trying that, it sounds like it's not worth it.
I have a pretty strong tolerance unfortunately, but I was seeing so many good reviews on the stuff but it let me down so far. And I never heard that before so thanks for letting me know. I haven’t ran into many ppl who had any experience with it

We all know the legend of the chemist who killed himself because of the withdrawals... but I figured it wasn't something people could actually get from vendors. I'm way out of touch these days. Was it good? Be careful

We all know the legend of the chemist who killed himself because of the withdrawals... but I figured it wasn't something people could actually get from vendors. I'm way out of touch these days. Was it good? Be careful
The appropriately named Thomas Highsmith.