• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tremadol 50 mg

randomperson723

Greenlighter
This will be my first time taking Tremadol or any type of pill like it. What will the high feel like? How much should I take? Would greatly appreciate a quick response bc my mind so fucked up right now i need to get high.

A little tired, warm, also a bit awakened. You might need more than one if don't have a tolerance.

Might make you nauseated, a good solution is to sit still with your eyes closed.

Don't take more than 150-200mg at first. Let it kick in, give it about 45 minutes to an hours. Tramadol is fucking tricky...some people love it, and others have convulsions during their first trip.

It would be great if you had an anticonvulsant on hand, just in case...I've found that mixing gabapentin with Tramadol feels nice; and also lessens the chance of a convulsion...

Don't take more than 150-200mg at first. Let it kick in, give it about 45 minutes to an hours. Tramadol is fucking tricky...some people love it, and others have convulsions during their first trip.

It would be great if you had an anticonvulsant on hand, just in case...I've found that mixing gabapentin with Tramadol feels nice; and also lessens the chance of a convulsion...
I have gabapentin 300 mg do you think thats too much ? and does weed affect my tolerance to it at all?

Don't take gabapentin with tramadol. Tramadol is an opioid, it has no cross tolerance with weed. Tramadol, like previously stated, is hard to dose. It comes on slow and sequential doses potentiate each other. I would say start with just 50mg, see how your body handles it, if that works out wait at least a day and then try taking 100mg's spread out over a couple hours.

Some people don't have adequate liver enzymes to efficiently convert tramadol to its more potent prodrug O-desmethyltramadol, so you may find that no amount of tramadol will satisfy you.

Obligatory warning, tramadol lowers the seizure threshold. This means you are more prone to seizures on tramadol, if you have ever had a seizure be extremely cautious with tram. Under no circumstance consume more than 300mg, especially with no tolerance.