Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Traveling to Central America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murph935

Greenlighter
I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I've searched and can't seem to find any relevant info. I'm going to be visiting Roatan, in the Caribbean and will need to take my dope with me. I'm not concerned with getting through the US airports. I've done it many times. TSA doesn't look for drugs...at least not personal stash amounts so it's never been an issue. On previous trips to places like Belize, I've just bought an over the counter medicine in capsule form, very carefully opened the package and bottle, emptied a few capsules and then refilled them with my dope, put them back in the bottle with the other capsules, resealed the package and tossed it in my carry on. It's never been an issue. I've never had to resort to hiding it in a body cavity, but I suppose it's an option. It also seems as though the Central American/Caribbean countries are not concerned with smuggling drugs into the country. When you leave to return to the US is when they take a closer look at you. I never risk trying to leave with drugs.

My concern this time is I've heard they have drug dogs at the airport scanning incoming tourists. Not sure of this is true but do not want to find out the hard way. On the other hand, I've got to do something because I can't go without for 7 days. Does anyone have any experience with Roatan? Do drug dogs alert on small personal amounts? Any thoughts on how to proceed would be appreciated. I'm not in a position to not take it with me so please don't bother with the "don't do it" comments.

I think a question like this is technically against the forum rules

but I will say that the TSA absolutely does look for drugs, their new scanners identify any bulky abnormality on your body. They have mistaken my dick/balls as drug package 2 times (and my dick isn't even that big...). They threw their hand up in my dick, felt like assault. then they run these swabs on your hands, if you've touched any drugs in the last 24 hours it can detect it

occasionally they do have drug dogs walking through airports, but that's less common

they do have drug dogs sniff any luggage that gets checked... when your bag goes behind that conveyor belt wall it definitely gets sniffed by a dog for sure. They have both bomb sniffing dogs and drug sniffing dogs.

I'm not saying you will get caught for sure... but do not underestimate their ability/screening process. I've successfully taken tiny amounts of drugs through before, but it's not a smart thing to do. I was nearly caught once (story for another time) and it scared me from doing it again.

But we can't really advise more than what I've said, we can't help you break the law :/ forum rule

They should be checking the one's that are leaving not going in, right ??
I guess it's really being imposing.
But all and all traveling is always a worry. 😮
Too bad it has to be such an issue. What a fun place to go to. Talk about sourcing. Lols.

The hand swab thing is primarily to check for explosive residue iirc

I know what you mean about some over-enthusiastic TSA employees grabbing your balls though...it's like geez guys, at least sweet talk me a bit first...:LOL:

The hand swab thing is primarily to check for explosive residue iirc
wow you're correct!!

I've been swabbed a few times and for some reason always assumed they were some physical contact drug test

they only do it after I fail the body scan (which for some reason always happens to me?? idk why)

crazy

drug dogs are fucking useless lol. I had a massive skunky nug of weed in my pocket when the airport security walked past me with a dog and talked to me asking what i was doing and the dog didn't even know i had fucking drugs lol.

Right. Don't bring drugs in.

PLEASE bring them out. 😎

over-enthusiastic TSA employees grabbing your balls though...it's like geez guys, at least sweet talk me a bit first...:LOL:
Yup, I get they have to do their job, but every time I get searched I guess it's because my balls were trapped in my undies in a weird way and it set off the sensor lol, they basically karate chop my balls and go "yeah, no bombs or drugs" lol

it still sucks tho, probably how women feel getting their bra searched

idk if I have big balls or what, happens often to me

I used to fly a lot

drug dogs are fucking useless lol. I had a massive skunky nug of weed in my pocket when the airport security walked past me with a dog and talked to me asking what i was doing and the dog didn't even know i had fucking drugs lol.
They probably wait for the 'command'
. . . On The Way Out !! 😁

they aren't useless

some dogs are only trained to find narcotics, maybe not cannabis

they're pretty good at finding shit that they are trained for lol

it takes money and time to train a dog to find certain smells, they focus on the hard drugs usually, and every dog has different training

I used to know 2 dudes, refugees, illegal immigrants Honduras... (hell on earth)

they were the nicest guys, really, cool people... but they lived in this abandoned building without visas

I used to get high with them, they were truly good friends, then one day the government scooped them up and deported them

I was so sad :'(

hope they are doing OK, I loved those guys... we spoke in my broken spanish/ their spanglish, but they were just normal ass people, good people, but forced to live like criminals to survive without a green card

once you get smuggled into the US, you're essentially already part of the criminal world. A lot of these guys start selling drugs once they get here because that is literally their only option.

Hey friendo, welcome to BL, I see you've been a member for a bit, but this seems like your first post.

This type of post is against our NSADD sub forum rules, as well as the BLUA, see below:

We aren't here to help you break the law in any way. Please do not ask how to scam your doctor, smuggle drugs, beat a piss test, find drugs, help people find drugs, etc.

So, I'm going to have to close this for now. But it looks like you managed to get some answers out of folks since I kinda left it up for a bit too long.

Good luck in your endeavors, and stay safe for your trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.