Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Transporting someone else's urine for pre employment UDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaducahManDingo

Greenlighter
I see threads on here about this topic but none with any actual advice or instructions on the discreet transport of a clean specimen for a pre employment UDS being done at an outside lab. So, what's the best way to do this? I'm a gay man so rectal placement would not be a problem if it is recommended.

I see threads on here about this topic but none with any actual advice or instructions on the discreet transport of a clean specimen for a pre employment UDS being done at an outside lab. So, what's the best way to do this? I'm a gay man so rectal placement would not be a problem if it is recommended.
Are you transporting it across state lines? That could be a potential problem

How di you get a dogs piss ?
LMAO gotta get Rover to piss in a bucket or something - I actually heard of guy who did this ....definitely will throw off the Lab techs for sure! They will not get any normal readings at all. You gotta put it in one of those shooter wiskey bottles you find at liquor store and hide it in your pants before dumping it in the plastic vial they always use.

Please refer to the BLUA:

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    3. ask for advice or methods for evading or defeating workplace drug tests;
    4. use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.