• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol

I’ve been using codeine and tramadol for a year now , in the beginning I kept my use to 2-3 times a week ,meaning I had no withdrawal symptoms when I wasn’t using. The last few months I’ve been using almost every day and the past 2 weeks I’ve used every day . My question is ,will I be physically dependent? The thought of Withdrawal is petrifying .

I’ve been using codeine and tramadol for a year now , in the beginning I kept my use to 2-3 times a week ,meaning I had no withdrawal symptoms when I wasn’t using. The last few months I’ve been using almost every day and the past 2 weeks I’ve used every day . My question is ,will I be physically dependent? The thought of Withdrawal is petrifying .
It would depend on what dose you have been using, but you likely will have a withdrawal of some sort, it might not be bad though. It's a good time to knock it on the head if that's what you want.

Definitely better to stop now than keep going and reach any harder dependence. At this stage you should be able to remedy any WDs by knocking back a few drinks, always worked for me in the past anyway.

Let it keep going though and drinking won’t help. You’re just gonna be drunk and feel terrible at the same time