• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol?

c0nscious

Greenlighter
I recently took 4 50 mg Tramadol tablets within 4 hours and felt little to no effect of the drug. I was a little shaky at first but that went away maybe about an hour or so after the first pill. Since I am new to opiates/opioids, I expected to fell the "euphoric high" that seems to be common with Tramadol, but I can't say I felt much of anything. I'm 5'1 and weigh about 130 pounds. Should I attempt to take more or just give up seeking a high from this?

You wont get that warm Opiaate blanket feeeling unless you take a dose high enough to be dangerous (DONT Plz) lol. Tramadol isn't even a "real" Opiate Its Quasi-Synthetic.
IM no Chemist but Synthetic = Fake (Well man made) When you add Quasi in the mix IDK what changes but I know EXACTLY how you felt after waiting on that feeeling then.....

At a 200mg total dose you're already in the upper range for what's safe for someone with no tolerance to the drug, 150mg is about the max I would suggest a non-tolerant user take. I wouldn't advise you to take more, Tramadol may just not be the drug for you. It's a fairly weak Opioid and experiences with it tend to vary pretty wildly between being able to get that Opiated euphoria and not feeling anything at any dose.

Last edited:
Well as for the high, I felt nothing, but when I woke up this morning I was barely able to stand without feeling dizzy and nauseous. And the longer I stood, I would start sweating and shaking. So, I spent a decent amount of this day in bed .-.

OP, if I may ask, what's your general location and your ethnicity? Certain folks, myself included, are actually deficient in regard to certain enzymes that are required to, say, metabolize Tramadol into the active Desmethyltramadol. This is just something to consider. I would seriously recommend against experimenting with higher dosages, as you will probably still be experiencing the SNRI effects of the drug.

Tramadol is fairly weak for a synthetic opiate. 200mg is pretty high for someone your size and tolerance level. DO NOT take more than 400mg in a day as you will run the risk of having a seizure. If wanting euphoria from an opiate try something else.

Be careful, as u know, Tramadol is known to cause possible negative effects such as seizure at high doses.
I am 61kg and 176cm, although my tolerance to any kind of opiate/opioid is very low, 50mg of Tramadol is nothing to produce any euphoria, and whenever I take higher than 200mg, I get muscle spasms, everyone around me notices some facial twitch around my mouth and cheeks.

This drug is available as both a tablet and a soft gelatin capsule in my country, the capsules are believed to be manufactured in Iran while tablets usually come from countries like India. The tablets seem to be very potent in comparison with capsules, but they also causes nasty side-effects such as diarrhea and stomach pain that I often find difficult to deal/cope with.

I recommend starting with 100mg, plus crushing the tablets is normally advised if you want them to effect faster.
Hand salute!