• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Overdose Experience

Random person

Greenlighter
Hey guys this is my first post so let's get started. THis was about 7 months ago and I was going threw major depression. I mean voices in my head, the feeling of nothingness, all that good stuff, I didn't tell my friends because of reason. My best friend selling some tramadol and a lot of it for cheap so I decided to buy all of it. Blah Blah Blah I'm not gonna make this a life story of some kid in a dark place so I'll skip to the part you want too hear about. So I played some assassins creed then some advance warfare (this plays apart of the experience later).I did have some blood loss after ingesting the trams if that plays a part on the experience. I took 17-20 50mg (I don't remember exact) and drank some scotch whiskey. Some time past and I don't remember the exact parts of the high but I do remember when it was at its peak. I was going in and out of consciousness and there where moments were I was playing advance warfare but see assassins creed on the screen and when I came too all I would be doing is shooting at a wall; then came everyones favorite part of an od and thats the puking. I finally gave up on holding myself together and just let go, I was staring at the floor but then I felt weightless, I turned to my left and the walls were all blurry just like everything else in the room but there was this old man in a black suit with eyes sunk in like an insomniac,he would just stare at me with this creepy smile and there was an uneasy feeling about him being there. I snapped back but I was starring at the floor like I haven't even looked to my left to begin with. After that I puked a bit then passed out and that was that. So there was my experience.