• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Since this is the tramadol megathread, has anyone read or heard about any of this? I'm not exactly sure what they're trying to say in this link but long term tramadol use may impact fertility and the testicles as well.

Never heard of it, I guess the young would have to worry.

Hell I used high dose tramadol for over 10 years, every month.

Curious now if it damaged all my major organs. Never heard of any other opiates/opioids having this effect on the human body.
I thought it was just the fertility part, I’m older so I’m not worried about making babies, but damn if Tramadol damages major organs, that’s not good, I wouldn’t be surprised thoug, I worked for a major food company once and the shit they put in you’re everyday food you eat you wouldn’t believe, it’s no wonder so many people get cancer nowadays.

@DeathIndustrial88 I think you might be right, some how I must build I quick tolerance to opioids, I don’t know, before I was taking Tramadol once a week or every two weeks, but they were a different company Indian but still good, today my arm was hurting pretty badly where I had the surgery done, I have to do these exercises to get my arm fit, so I took 3 oxy’s 5/325 American made, I got a little buzz but not like when I first got out of surgery and with just two I was fighting to keep my eyes open and kept nodding.

And I haven’t taken Oxy like that in a few days, I thought it was going to knock me out but it didn’t, so two and a half hours later I took two more and it feels like It didn’t potentiate the pain killing I can still feel my arm sore and hurting from the exercises and I haven’t nodded once.

I think I may naturally have a high tolerance for anything, I would never have known, so I’m going to lay off the pain meds for awhile and just take otc stuff like Tylenol and naproxen, I don’t want to get hooked on the stuff, I noticed I’ve been getting more depressed lately too, I still think this Ol-Trams are fake because 450 mg should’ve done something, and nothing didn’t even lessen the pain a bit.

I thought it was just the fertility part, I’m older so I’m not worried about making babies, but damn if Tramadol damages major organs, that’s not good, I wouldn’t be surprised thoug, I worked for a major food company once and the shit they put in you’re everyday food you eat you wouldn’t believe, it’s no wonder so many people get cancer nowadays.

I wouldn't be surprised! Just watched a movie the other night about how Dupont was poisoning people with Teflon. Smh.
I think there's a lot that they don't even know about tramadol yet. It was an unscheduled drug for decades and they only realized it had narcotic properties a few years ago? I bet they knew it already did.
@DeathIndustrial88 I think you might be right, some how I must build I quick tolerance to opioids, I don’t know, before I was taking Tramadol once a week or every two weeks, but they were a different company Indian but still good, today my arm was hurting pretty badly where I had the surgery done, I have to do these exercises to get my arm fit, so I took 3 oxy’s 5/325 American made, I got a little buzz but not like when I first got out of surgery and with just two I was fighting to keep my eyes open and kept nodding.

And I haven’t taken Oxy like that in a few days, I thought it was going to knock me out but it didn’t, so two and a half hours later I took two more and it feels like It didn’t potentiate the pain killing I can still feel my arm sore and hurting from the exercises and I haven’t nodded once.

I think I may naturally have a high tolerance for anything, I would never have known, so I’m going to lay off the pain meds for awhile and just take otc stuff like Tylenol and naproxen, I don’t want to get hooked on the stuff, I noticed I’ve been getting more depressed lately too, I still think this Ol-Trams are fake because 450 mg should’ve done something, and nothing didn’t even lessen the pain a bit.

450mg should have definitely done at least something. I think when people are in genuine pain, their threshold is higher for how much of an opioid they can handle too. I once dealt with a painful abscess and trams & oxy didn't do shit for the pain, but cannabis did. You have any access to marijuana? I find cannabis potentiates opioids by at least 50%. I can be up and normal after taking an opioid and feeling barely anything and then smoke a bowl and I'll be nodding out hard.

I wouldn't be surprised! Just watched a movie the other night about how Dupont was poisoning people with Teflon. Smh.
I think there's a lot that they don't even know about tramadol yet. It was an unscheduled drug for decades and they only realized it had narcotic properties a few years ago? I bet they knew it already did.

450mg should have definitely done at least something. I think when people are in genuine pain, their threshold is higher for how much of an opioid they can handle too. I once dealt with a painful abscess and trams & oxy didn't do shit for the pain, but cannabis did. You have any access to marijuana? I find cannabis potentiates opioids by at least 50%. I can be up and normal after taking an opioid and feeling barely anything and then smoke a bowl and I'll be nodding out hard.
It’s funny you say that about them not knowing but was a narcotic painkiller, over a decade ago my doctor gave Tramadol to wean me off Dilaudid and OxyContin for a bad leg surgery, that took four surgeries to fix, I remember him telling me that Tramadol was a non narcotic painkiller and that he was putting me on that, I wasn’t hooked on the other stuff but eventually he had to wean me off and it worked, for the pain it was 50mg tablets.

Then I remember years after reading that Tramadol was an opioid synthetic and addictive and I remember thinking what my Doctor had said about it not being a narcotic and non addictive, so maybe they didn’t know or the Doctors did, or maybe they were just bullshitiing people.

I don’t have access to pot, and they random drug test at my job.

I received my order finally from source on Tor I know identification is possibly against rules apologies not trying to break rules, I understand it’s difficult to I.d pills, but in you guys Opinion this looks like it’s probably real?

O7oHzKh.jpg

I received my order finally from source on Tor I know identification is possibly against rules apologies not trying to break rules, I understand it’s difficult to I.d pills, but in you guys Opinion this looks like it’s probably real?

O7oHzKh.jpg
I used to order soma years ago that came in blister packs that looked exactly like this.. they didn’t say tramadol of course but other than that quite similar mine were always straight from India so I suppose it’s completely possible they’re real.

Wish my Tramadol would bloody arrive, anyway. Always interesting to see other brands and how they’re packaged.

L
I used to order soma years ago that came in blister packs that looked exactly like this.. they didn’t say tramadol of course but other than that quite similar mine were always straight from India so I suppose it’s completely possible they’re real.
Let us know if they’re real I just got cheated, as my previous posts say.

O7oHzKh.jpg
Let’s us know if they’re real I just got cheated with 100 mg Ol-Tram HAB Pharmaceuticals, fake pills. I’ve had red ones that were good but different company.

Let’s us know if they’re real I just got cheated with 100 mg Ol-Tram HAB Pharmaceuticals, fake pills. I’ve had red ones that were good but different company.

Hey man they were real! I took half one at work and the other half on my last break completely kicked in how it was supposed to so now I’m taking another half to make 300mg for the rest of evening

sorry to hear that man I hope you didn’t spend too much money on them sorry. Mine cost $300 for 5 x ten pill packets so I know they cost a bit..

I
L

Let us know if they’re real I just got cheated, as my previous posts say.
Oh I would assume if he says they’re real they’re real.. I haven’t ordered soma in some time.. I’m afraid Verifying their authenticity is a bit out of my realm of expertise.. but I suppose take one and see is the easiest way to tell albeit not the safest.

Hey man they were real! I took half one at work and the other half on my last break completely kicked in how it was supposed to so now I’m taking another half to make 300mg for the rest of evening
I'm glad they are real, they are from Select Pharma, not HAB Pharmaceuticals like I ordered, I ordered some one time that were coated red like that they were 225mg from some Indian company with the name Royal and something else written on them with an apple on the blister pack and they were fantastic, I just took some Tylenol and Ibuprofen for my pain lol, which I know isn't going to do anything, but oh well.

Last edited:
I

Oh I would assume if he says they’re real they’re real.. I haven’t ordered soma in some time.. I’m afraid Verifying their authenticity is a bit out of my realm of expertise.. but I suppose take one and see is the easiest way to tell albeit not the safest.
I'm sorry I thought it was you originally who posted then I realized you quoted Darknet84.

sorry to hear that man I hope you didn’t spend too much money on them sorry. Mine cost $300 for 5 x ten pill packets so I know they cost a bit..
They did cost a lot 18 blister packs with ten pills in each, 180 pills 100mg each. Basically placebo, or God knows maybe some other medication wrapped up as Tramadol.