• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

I hear where you’re coming from brother, and I don’t pass judging people, what people do is their own business you and supersonic and Dalpat077 have been the three coolest people on her and also PrincessDiz, I have nothing against people sexual orientation or what they do for a living, I’m not going to derail this thread but I think you know me and I’m not like what people are trying to make me to be, DeathIndustrial88.

I tried looking up if I can take Tramadol with singulair and Breo inhaler and albuterol inhaler, I just got deemed asthmatic by my doctor was getting shortness of breath thought I might have Covid did the test it came back negative, so I went to see my doctor and he says I’m asthmatic and prescribed me the above medications.

I still take Tramadol once in awhile and jyst wanted to know if it’s dangerous taking these together?

I looked it up online and couldn’t find anything, would you know if it interacts badly taking these together, or anyone else on here?

Thanks brother and I hope you’ve been well.

You're a good guy man. I can tell you're not like that. Unfortunately in today's world, everyone is a 'racist', 'homophobe', etc.. in the eyes of many. It's usually people you've never met and know jack shit about you who accuse you of these things too. lol

I've personally used albuterol while on tramadol to open up my lungs from time to time. It's a steroid and can cause you to have a heart attack if you take too many puffs, so definitely stick to one or two puffs a day or whatever your doctor says to use. It does not interfere with any of the receptors or anything tramadol attaches to.
So you're fine with trams + albuterol. I'm not so sure about the other ones though as I've never used those. I looked them up to and it just says "no interaction exists".. Meaning they haven't found one yet but it's still possible. I think you'd be fine with all 3 though.

Albuterol can cause jitteryness, anxiety & increased heart rate, I know that much. And this would probably be even more uncomfortable on a high stimulating dose of trams.

Hope you had a good weekend man! Cheers!

Tried 300mg, didn't feel anything. Think my tram must be bunk. I had a slight headache and had to take paracetamol as the tram didn't touch it.

That said though, I was upping the dose on dihydrocodeine and promethazine last month and that had no effect either, except the promethazine knocking me out, but zero opiate high.

You're a good guy man. I can tell you're not like that. Unfortunately in today's world, everyone is a 'racist', 'homophobe', etc.. in the eyes of many. It's usually people you've never met and know jack shit about you who accuse you of these things too. lol

I've personally used albuterol while on tramadol to open up my lungs from time to time. It's a steroid and can cause you to have a heart attack if you take too many puffs, so definitely stick to one or two puffs a day or whatever your doctor says to use. It does not interfere with any of the receptors or anything tramadol attaches to.
So you're fine with trams + albuterol. I'm not so sure about the other ones though as I've never used those. I looked them up to and it just says "no interaction exists".. Meaning they haven't found one yet but it's still possible. I think you'd be fine with all 3 though.

Albuterol can cause jitteryness, anxiety & increased heart rate, I know that much. And this would probably be even more uncomfortable on a high stimulating dose of trams.

Hope you had a good weekend man! Cheers!
Thank you for help and thank you for knowing my true self brother. <3

Tried 300mg, didn't feel anything. Think my tram must be bunk. I had a slight headache and had to take paracetamol as the tram didn't touch it.

That said though, I was upping the dose on dihydrocodeine and promethazine last month and that had no effect either, except the promethazine knocking me out, but zero opiate high.

It's a shame man but I think it is simply tolerance. How much dihydrocodeine were you taking and for how long?

You sound so very similar to me!!!!!
To answer your question about solving my impulse control, I'd have to say bupe did it. I don't know what it is about bupe (maybe the K-antagonism).
But it didn't stop it completely. I still used drugs on bupe, so I can't say it kept me from doing everything. but it did dampen that uncomfortable feeling you get when you get that "i need drugs now!" feeling inside you. Of course it worked the best for the first 2 years or so and now not so much. I haven't gone back to alcohol, but lately I have been taking doses of 200-300mg of DXM. I use to go on DXM binges in between tramadol scripts. It was the only way I could get through the week or two of withdrawal. Some times I would take 600-1000mg of dxm and then drink a half a bottle of vodka ontop of it. lol Im pretty sure I gave myself brain damage by doing this. There were a few times I even smoked crystal meth while tripping out on 600+mg doses of DXM and lots of hard liquor. I think the only reason I survived was cause I was young and in my 20's. lol But anyways, I had a few pretty frightening, near death-like experiences on DXM. Especially when I mixed it with cannabis. They were so mind blowing that I stopped doing it for a number of years. But now I've been using it to try and lower my tolerance to bupe here and there and find myself wanting to go for a trip. lol So I guess I haven't COMPLETELY solved that problem! lol :p

I am doing alright man! Yesterday was HELL!! I had to go to the DMV in the city. I needed to switch over my drivers license and they told me I needed a birth certificate! So it was a waste of trip. My birth certificate is shredded & I need to find out how to get a new one sent to me. You don't need shit to vote here but I need a birth certifcate, social security card and 2 pieces of mail in order to transfer my drivers license from one state to another. lol :rolleyes::rolleyes: And then me and my partner (who I think is schizophrenic) went to the store so I could pick up some money my mom sent me. And while we were standing in line my partner said really loudly "everyone's putting their ass all on me and NONE of them are attractive!!"... I was like, wtf! I yelled at him to shut the fuck up immediately afterwards. lol He does shit like this often, especially if it's a stressful time. He'll point at people and say shit to them and act like they're "putting thoughts into his mind". It can be SO embarrassing for me! Plus we had a fight on Sunday that got pretty heated and I broke some shit. lol By the end of last night, I was covered in swear and my nerves were shot from the high anxiety & anger I had all day.

I'm not sure it's tramadol withdrawal per say, cause at the end of my addiction to it, I used it intermittently and then took bupe on the days I wouldn't take any. And I spaced the days in between pretty good. So i didn't really feel any withdrawal after my last dose of trams. But I have no doubt that after 10 years of using them like I did, that I probably fucked some things up in my head. A long with all the other stupid drugs I use to do.

Aaaah yes! Be VERY careful man! You've never had a panic attack before this point!? Damn!! I'm on clonazepam for panic attacks. lol What were you on benzos for if I may ask or did you just find them recreational or need them to take high dose trams? What's awful about benzos is the rebound anxiety. I've had panic attacks numerous times in my life before using benzos, but I managed to avoid withdrawal from benzos for most of my life because I didn't find them to be very fun drugs for the longest time. In fact that made me feel sick some times (especially klonopin). I also use to get what's cause "taste perversion" in medical literature from clonazepam. It would make everything I ate or drank taste really weird and gross which would make me nauseous. I was finally prescribed my own klonopin like 2 years ago and thankfully I don't get those side effects anymore, but I finally learned what it's like to take it for too many days and then have rebound anxiety! It is an absolute nightmare! I would compare it to almost that same feeling you get when you accidentally get precipitated withdrawal on bupe. lol My mind and body just goes haywire, heart rate sky rockets, blood pressure goes up and I feel like I'm gonna die or go totally crazy. The rebound panic attacks are even worse than regular panic attacks!

I didn't have much of an appetite for sweets or anything really when I first started using bupe. If anything, it made me not eat and be more active at first. But I bet if you stayed on bupe long enough that you got accustom to it, you'd know what I was talking about eventually. :p It comes and goes. Not only sweets but all foods really. I've noticed I can totally potentiate my bupe dose later on in the day just by eating a bunch of food. I think this happens naturally when sober people eat too but after I eat on an opiate I'll get head rushes and feel really sleepy and comfortable for awhile. lol And I'm a sucker for chocolate and to a lesser extent vanilla and other sweet shit. I also drink pop, which I should really kick out of my diet.

Oh man, I could ramble on about my good old days forever! lol I have had some friends tell me I should write a book cause my life's just been insane.
I've known a handful of murderous drug dealers. I've watched a guy shoot up a needle full of a girls blood because she couldn't get the needle in right or something, so she was just going to throw it away and he said no and actually shot it up cause there was still meth mixed in with the blood lol. Me and my friends would go on wild adventures all the time and get fucked up. And then sometimes I'd get fucked up by myself at home and I'd meet up with a total stranger on the internet and hook up and party in the cities. I started partying when I was about 13 or 14ish. One of my siblings was a dealer and so we always had people in and out of our house, along with good shit. lol By the age of 16, I had already tried alcohol, cannabis, ecstasy, crank (shitty meth we had back then), amphetamine salts, cocaine, mushrooms, etc.. One of our drugs dealers back then went to prison for trying to hire a bunch of people to kill this guy and then bring him his finger to prove they went through with it. But they ended up turning him in instead. And then we knew another dealer & his girlfriend who we use to get our xtc from and he was oxycodone addict and he ended up stabbing his girlfriend one night during withdrawals. His girlfriend was a friend of my friends too. She had called our house the night before looking to see if anyone had any oxy cause her guy was going crazy. But we didn't fuck with opiates back then like that. But I guess he stabbed her and she didn't die right away, so he took her to the bedroom and talked to her til she died and then went out in the morning and told his neighbor what he had done. lol It was so fucked up. And then me and a bunch of friends actually partied in their trailer after the guy was arrested. You could still see the blood stains on the floor. I ended up having a really bad car accident while drinking one night at the place too. No idea how me or the people who were with me survived.

But my sibling ended up moving out when I was 19 and then me and my mom moved away to another state and I had start to meeting new people. And I eventually met my old heroin dealer (who is also is jail now for murder) lol. Just so much crazy shit that has happened in my life. I could sit here for days typing about all the crazy shit I've done and seen. lol

It's always a pleasure chatting with you man! Are they still having strict lock down measures where you're at? It's not too bad here. I don't really go out and meet new people anymore like I did because I have a partner. I mean I was single a lot back in the day when I did all these crazy things, so I would hook up with people and have a good time if you know what I mean. lol And this would usually expand my social circle, but now that I have a partner it would be cheating and it would make things messy & crazy, so I can't be doing that kind of stuff now. Not sure how I could go about making new friends or meeting new people now a days. It's hard to relate to people and I don't drink so you won't find me in a bar or anything like that. lol Some times I think it's for the better not to have a social circle some times, but it does suck not having anything to do a lot of the time.

Anyways, I hope you have a killer weekend man! Stay safe and all the best! :)
Cheers man!

Hey my man @DeathIndustrial88 how are you doing? Hope you are doing great.

About pregabalin, I think 300-600mg is a common dose. I wish I had money to buy some pills but I'm broke right now hahaha. Fuck I would love to buy some buprenorphine (aka diet opiate lol) too to try how it works as an antidepressant. Last week I was taking sertraline and venlafaxine and they worked fine but they leave me in such a dull and flat mood plus a hell of insomnia.

Man, your young days sound so interesting with all those anecdotes you tell. My youth was quite boring the truth and today I regret not having taken more risks (and drugs of course hahaha). I agree with your friends, you really should write a book. Or at least a blog or something similar hahaha.

Hey my man @DeathIndustrial88 how are you doing? Hope you are doing great.

About pregabalin, I think 300-600mg is a common dose. I wish I had money to buy some pills but I'm broke right now hahaha. Fuck I would love to buy some buprenorphine (aka diet opiate lol) too to try how it works as an antidepressant. Last week I was taking sertraline and venlafaxine and they worked fine but they leave me in such a dull and flat mood plus a hell of insomnia.

Man, your young days sound so interesting with all those anecdotes you tell. My youth was quite boring the truth and today I regret not having taken more risks (and drugs of course hahaha). I agree with your friends, you really should write a book. Or at least a blog or something similar hahaha.

Hey man!!!!!
I've been wondering about you and hoping you were alright! :) Glad to see you around again my friend!

I am doing alright here! About the same old shit really. lol I did catch a decent buzz the other night. I forced myself to drop some bupe tolerance and then finally took some with a muscle relaxer and some klonopin after a few days and I could not shut up! I was feeling so good that I got pretty chatty. Unfortunately it was near bed time, so I could only enjoy it a few hours before I slept it off. It was nice while it lasted and upon taking the same shit the next day, all I got was mostly sedation and lethargy.

We got new neighbors that just moved below us. The house i'm in now is sort of split into 2 houses and me and my partner have the top floor. It's been empty ever since I moved in here a few months ago. Which was nice.

Some how I can hear their brat kid running and jumping around up here! lol And I can't smoke my cigarettes in the bathroom anymore cause if they smell it and tell the landlord, he'll have a fit. So I'm really bummed about that. It's gonna be -22 degrees here this weekend. Not the way I wanna enjoy my cigarettes. lol

I would love some pregablin or gabapentin at the moment. :) Fuck, I still have no connects for anything anymore. I've been on sertaline in the past too and it really made me feel flat and zombified. Effexor some times gave me a yucky buzz with tons of energy, but it comes & goes in waves and when the good energetic feeling goes away, I'll get hit with a profound feeling of dysphoria and body jerk, nausea, etc.. So unfortunately it wasn't much help for me.

Aaah, my past was surely interesting! I have my mom to thank for some of that, since she wasn't very strict and pretty much let me do whatever I want growing up. I could leave home and go spend the night with a total stranger in a city and be gone for a few days and she didn't care. I mean she did some times but she didn't ever stop me from doing what I wanted to. My mom also slept on the couch in the living room my whole life, so at some points in my life I would have to wake her up in the middle of the night to let my friends in cause they'd show up at odd hours. lol She'd get pissed for a brief moment but she didn't really care about it. I mean, I couldn't help it if she chose to sleep in the room where the front door is at. lol At the last place I was at, I eventually just took the screen out of my bedroom window and let people climb in through that instead of waking her up. lol I miss my mom pretty bad lately. She's in the hospital again with pneuomonia while doing her cancer treatment. Apparently they don't know what kind of pneumonia it is yet though but hopefully she'll be alright.

Anyway, I enjoy sharing my experiences with people. :) Maybe it helps some and maybe some just find it interesting. I've definitely had my boring days as well, where I just sit at home and do nothing for weeks at a time. lol But when I was younger, get a little liquid courage in me (alcohol) and I was ready to go out and go on adventure. :)

Glad to hear from you man! Hope all is well with you! :) Speak soon!
Cheers!

@LordOfThisWorld Hope you are well too man!!!

Last edited:
Hey man!!!!!
I've been wondering about you and hoping you were alright! :) Glad to see you around again my friend!

I am doing alright here! About the same old shit really. lol I did catch a decent buzz the other night. I forced myself to drop some bupe tolerance and then finally took some with a muscle relaxer and some klonopin after a few days and I could not shut up! I was feeling so good that I got pretty chatty. Unfortunately it was near bed time, so I could only enjoy it a few hours before I slept it off. It was nice while it lasted and upon taking the same shit the next day, all I got was mostly sedation and lethargy.

We got new neighbors that just moved below us. The house i'm in now is sort of split into 2 houses and me and my partner have the top floor. It's been empty ever since I moved in here a few months ago. Which was nice.

Some how I can hear their brat kid running and jumping around up here! lol And I can't smoke my cigarettes in the bathroom anymore cause if they smell it and tell the landlord, he'll have a fit. So I'm really bummed about that. It's gonna be -22 degrees here this weekend. Not the way I wanna enjoy my cigarettes. lol

I would love some pregablin or gabapentin at the moment. :) Fuck, I still have no connects for anything anymore. I've been on sertaline in the past too and it really made me feel flat and zombified. Effexor some times gave me a yucky buzz with tons of energy, but it comes & goes in waves and when the good energetic feeling goes away, I'll get hit with a profound feeling of dysphoria and body jerk, nausea, etc.. So unfortunately it wasn't much help for me.

Aaah, my past was surely interesting! I have my mom to thank for some of that, since she wasn't very strict and pretty much let me do whatever I want growing up. I could leave home and go spend the night with a total stranger in a city and be gone for a few days and she didn't care. I mean she did some times but she didn't ever stop me from doing what I wanted to. My mom also slept on the couch in the living room my whole life, so at some points in my life I would have to wake her up in the middle of the night to let my friends in cause they'd show up at odd hours. lol She'd get pissed for a brief moment but she didn't really care about it. I mean, I couldn't help it if she chose to sleep in the room where the front door is at. lol At the last place I was at, I eventually just took the screen out of my bedroom window and let people climb in through that instead of waking her up. lol I miss my mom pretty bad lately. She's in the hospital again with pneuomonia while doing her cancer treatment. Apparently they don't know what kind of pneumonia it is yet though but hopefully she'll be alright.

Anyway, I enjoy sharing my experiences with people. :) Maybe it helps some and maybe some just find it interesting. I've definitely had my boring days as well, where I just sit at home and do nothing for weeks at a time. lol But when I was younger, get a little liquid courage in me (alcohol) and I was ready to go out and go on adventure. :)

Glad to hear from you man! Hope all is well with you! :) Speak soon!
Cheers!

@LordOfThisWorld Hope you are well too man!!!

Hey my friend I'm glad you are doing alright. I was several days without internet and I could not show up around here.

It's funny that you mention that benzos make you chatty because the opposite happens to me hahaha they put me in a too sedated state where I am even lazy to talk hahaha.

I went back to my nicotine habit these days when I don't have my tram. In fact, I think it helps me a lot during withdrawal because nicotine apparently release some dopamine and other feel good neurotransmitters. I had not smoked this mucho since five years ago when I promised never to smoke again 😂 Bad thing cigarettes are fucking expensive here.

I don't know if it's placebo or what but venlafaxine really helps with withdrawal from tramadol. And if you supplement it with some loperamide withdrawal is lot easier. Sertraline helps to a lesser extent but I find its side effects much worse than venlafaxine ones.

I'm very sorry about your mom, friend. I hope she recovers and is nothing serious. I send you my strenght for her and you pal!! 💪

Hey my friend I'm glad you are doing alright. I was several days without internet and I could not show up around here.

It's funny that you mention that benzos make you chatty because the opposite happens to me hahaha they put me in a too sedated state where I am even lazy to talk hahaha.

I went back to my nicotine habit these days when I don't have my tram. In fact, I think it helps me a lot during withdrawal because nicotine apparently release some dopamine and other feel good neurotransmitters. I had not smoked this mucho since five years ago when I promised never to smoke again 😂 Bad thing cigarettes are fucking expensive here.

I don't know if it's placebo or what but venlafaxine really helps with withdrawal from tramadol. And if you supplement it with some loperamide withdrawal is lot easier. Sertraline helps to a lesser extent but I find its side effects much worse than venlafaxine ones.

I'm very sorry about your mom, friend. I hope she recovers and is nothing serious. I send you my strenght for her and you pal!! 💪

Aaah that's not good man! Glad you were able to get back online! :)

Ooh no, I didn't mean benzos make me chatty. lol Usually opiate highs make me more chatty (at first). I think this is what happened. I stick to pretty low doses of klonopin and as of lately, I never even feel it anymore when I take it, but it does seem to potentiate my bupe just a tad. I think it was cause I hadn't take a good dose of bupe in awhile, so when I did, I ended up getting a nice energetic buzz (that I honestly haven't had from bupe in years). I can remember when I first ever tried bupe, it gave me a similar feeling to what I felt the other night. Lots of natural feeling energy, a desire to talk, a nice tingly feeling all through out my body, a fuzziness in my head and limbs and just an overall "fuck yeah I feel good" feeling. lol You lose that feeling from bupe pretty damn quick. It's a struggle to get it back.

Nah I'm almost exactly like you when it comes to benzos though. lol All they do is make me feel sedated, tired and lazy. I actually hate the way they feel some times.
I've noticed doses of like .25mg of klonopin though can really add some muscle relaxation without taking away from my bupe. If I go any higher tho, like 1-2mg of klonopin, it just puts me to bed. lol Never been a fan of benzos, but they are a life saver when you are having a panic attack or too anxious to go out in public.

I was pretty tense and anxious that night too though cause the new neighbors had just moved in downstairs. So maybe taking a little klonopin did help make me a bit more chatty, but the buzz reminded me of the glorious buzz bupe use to give me when I had no tolerance. If bupe could give me that feeling consistently every day, I would be a happy man. lol It's almost like bupe has 2 highs. At first it will be really stimulating, good body high, overall general feeling of well being, even mild euphoria, but once you're dependent on it, the high turns more into a sedating, noddy, non-euphoric high everyday. I can only ever get that energetic buzz from it once in awhile and I usually have to suffer some withdrawal to get there.

Anyway, you are right, smoking can give a little dopamine rush! Smoking may be bad but I have seen that there are health benefits from using tobacco, to help prevent things like alzheimers and parkinsons I believe. I wish I could cut back though. I smoke so much during the day that when I wake up in the mornings, I can really feel my airways constricted.

Loperamide definitely helps too! Lope is a very mysterious drug. I've used it before in heroin & bupe withdrawal. Don't remember if I ever used it for tramadol withdrawal. Lope can eliminate a lot of the shitty physical feelings from withdrawal. There is even a high to be found with lope, but I wouldn't recommend trying to get there. lol

As for kratom, I've tried so many and have never had any luck. with any strains or brands. No opiate-like effects whatsoever. I think the green & white maeng da's are suppose to be your "stimulating" strains and the red vein and others are more "sedating". I couldn't handle kratom though. Too many pills to have to swallow and the effects weren't strong enough for me to wanna gag down all those pills every 4-8hrs lol. Have you ever tried tianeptine? I've had it recommended to me before. It comes in a sodium (short acting) and sulfate (long acting) forms. I've tried the sulfate and didn't feel shit though unfortunately. But people say it's very similar to tramadol. I'd like to try the sodium one day and see if it's any better.

Hang in there man! :D

Aaah that's not good man! Glad you were able to get back online! :)

Ooh no, I didn't mean benzos make me chatty. lol Usually opiate highs make me more chatty (at first). I think this is what happened. I stick to pretty low doses of klonopin and as of lately, I never even feel it anymore when I take it, but it does seem to potentiate my bupe just a tad. I think it was cause I hadn't take a good dose of bupe in awhile, so when I did, I ended up getting a nice energetic buzz (that I honestly haven't had from bupe in years). I can remember when I first ever tried bupe, it gave me a similar feeling to what I felt the other night. Lots of natural feeling energy, a desire to talk, a nice tingly feeling all through out my body, a fuzziness in my head and limbs and just an overall "fuck yeah I feel good" feeling. lol You lose that feeling from bupe pretty damn quick. It's a struggle to get it back.

Nah I'm almost exactly like you when it comes to benzos though. lol All they do is make me feel sedated, tired and lazy. I actually hate the way they feel some times.
I've noticed doses of like .25mg of klonopin though can really add some muscle relaxation without taking away from my bupe. If I go any higher tho, like 1-2mg of klonopin, it just puts me to bed. lol Never been a fan of benzos, but they are a life saver when you are having a panic attack or too anxious to go out in public.

I was pretty tense and anxious that night too though cause the new neighbors had just moved in downstairs. So maybe taking a little klonopin did help make me a bit more chatty, but the buzz reminded me of the glorious buzz bupe use to give me when I had no tolerance. If bupe could give me that feeling consistently every day, I would be a happy man. lol It's almost like bupe has 2 highs. At first it will be really stimulating, good body high, overall general feeling of well being, even mild euphoria, but once you're dependent on it, the high turns more into a sedating, noddy, non-euphoric high everyday. I can only ever get that energetic buzz from it once in awhile and I usually have to suffer some withdrawal to get there.

Anyway, you are right, smoking can give a little dopamine rush! Smoking may be bad but I have seen that there are health benefits from using tobacco, to help prevent things like alzheimers and parkinsons I believe. I wish I could cut back though. I smoke so much during the day that when I wake up in the mornings, I can really feel my airways constricted.

Loperamide definitely helps too! Lope is a very mysterious drug. I've used it before in heroin & bupe withdrawal. Don't remember if I ever used it for tramadol withdrawal. Lope can eliminate a lot of the shitty physical feelings from withdrawal. There is even a high to be found with lope, but I wouldn't recommend trying to get there. lol

As for kratom, I've tried so many and have never had any luck. with any strains or brands. No opiate-like effects whatsoever. I think the green & white maeng da's are suppose to be your "stimulating" strains and the red vein and others are more "sedating". I couldn't handle kratom though. Too many pills to have to swallow and the effects weren't strong enough for me to wanna gag down all those pills every 4-8hrs lol. Have you ever tried tianeptine? I've had it recommended to me before. It comes in a sodium (short acting) and sulfate (long acting) forms. I've tried the sulfate and didn't feel shit though unfortunately. But people say it's very similar to tramadol. I'd like to try the sodium one day and see if it's any better.

Hang in there man! :D

Yeah man, my first days without internet were a bit boring but with a little tramadol, clonazepam and weed the days flew by hahaha. And I understand you perfectly about benzos since I also think that small doses are perfect and better than strong or high doses. 0.25 mg of clonazepam or alprazolam is enough for me to feel safe about the possible seizures that tramadol could cause. >2 mg of alprazolam makes me just feel tired and apathic and kills any tram euphoria. What is your favorite benzo btw? Is there one that can cause some euphoria? In my case, I have never felt any euphoria from benzos. In fact, even alcohol or pregabalin can give me great euphoria but not benzos. Man it looks like you definitely love buprenorphine hahaha. I wish here it would be sold in a different formulation other than in those awful patches.

How much do you currently smoke and what brand? I love Marlboro Reds but they are a bit pricey here: $5.51 for a 20-cigarette pack. That's almost twice as much as a box of tramadol pills hahaha. :ROFLMAO: I have noticed that cigarettes make tramadol act faster and the buzz stronger. Probably due to its action on dopamine.

Last week I took about 40 mg of loperamide and (I don't know if it was placebo or what) not only did all the physical symptoms of tramadol withdrawal go away, but I also felt a kind of high at first identical to when the opioids start to take effect on your body. It was a minimal but perceptible effect nonetheless. My pupils got very small and I felt quite sedated. That day I was able to almost completely forget about tramadol and I could finally sleep. It takes a long time to take effect (2 hours) and unfortunately I couldn't shit for almost 5 days hahaha. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps I feel it by the fact that I took it with some omeprazole and a lot of black pepper (apparently black pepper and proton pump inhibitors cause some loperamide to cross BBB).

What a pity kratom didn't do anything to you man. I have wanted to try it for a long time, since everyone in my country says that its antidepressant, anxiolytic and energizing effects are extraordinary, but for the most part it is people who have never tried an opioid, so its tolerance must be very low. I have never taken tianeptine but would love to try it, as I have read very favorable opinions about it, although apparently the withdrawal is horrible and you get to a point where tolerance makes you not feel others opioids at all. That would suck big time. Apparently sell the Stablon brand here but I don't know if it's sulfate or sodium. :unsure:

My regards to you my good friend!! Hope you have a nice weekend man. ;)

PD. How is your mother doing?

Yeah man, my first days without internet were a bit boring but with a little tramadol, clonazepam and weed the days flew by hahaha. And I understand you perfectly about benzos since I also think that small doses are perfect and better than strong or high doses. 0.25 mg of clonazepam or alprazolam is enough for me to feel safe about the possible seizures that tramadol could cause. >2 mg of alprazolam makes me just feel tired and apathic and kills any tram euphoria. What is your favorite benzo btw? Is there one that can cause some euphoria? In my case, I have never felt any euphoria from benzos. In fact, even alcohol or pregabalin can give me great euphoria but not benzos. Man it looks like you definitely love buprenorphine hahaha. I wish here it would be sold in a different formulation other than in those awful patches.

How much do you currently smoke and what brand? I love Marlboro Reds but they are a bit pricey here: $5.51 for a 20-cigarette pack. That's almost twice as much as a box of tramadol pills hahaha. :ROFLMAO: I have noticed that cigarettes make tramadol act faster and the buzz stronger. Probably due to its action on dopamine.

Last week I took about 40 mg of loperamide and (I don't know if it was placebo or what) not only did all the physical symptoms of tramadol withdrawal go away, but I also felt a kind of high at first identical to when the opioids start to take effect on your body. It was a minimal but perceptible effect nonetheless. My pupils got very small and I felt quite sedated. That day I was able to almost completely forget about tramadol and I could finally sleep. It takes a long time to take effect (2 hours) and unfortunately I couldn't shit for almost 5 days hahaha. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps I feel it by the fact that I took it with some omeprazole and a lot of black pepper (apparently black pepper and proton pump inhibitors cause some loperamide to cross BBB).

What a pity kratom didn't do anything to you man. I have wanted to try it for a long time, since everyone in my country says that its antidepressant, anxiolytic and energizing effects are extraordinary, but for the most part it is people who have never tried an opioid, so its tolerance must be very low. I have never taken tianeptine but would love to try it, as I have read very favorable opinions about it, although apparently the withdrawal is horrible and you get to a point where tolerance makes you not feel others opioids at all. That would suck big time. Apparently sell the Stablon brand here but I don't know if it's sulfate or sodium. :unsure:

My regards to you my good friend!! Hope you have a nice weekend man. ;)

PD. How is your mother doing?

Hey man!
Meh, I actually hate buprenorphine! lol With zero tolerance it can be a really strong euphoric up there with heroin. But once tolerance is established, it is pure garbage. Although I have to give it credit for it's antidepressant effect & it works well at the purpose it serves (staying out of withdrawal, tapering, maintenance, etc..)
I don't have a favorite benzo really. The only ones I've tried are Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan.. and I think that's it. I guess you can include Z drugs like ambien on that list as well. I liked xanax cause it wasn't so long acting, so that "zombified" feeling from it doesn't last as long. Although I've never been dependent on xanax and I could see the withdrawals being pretty brutal. I guess I'd pick klonopin if I had to choose one. Ativan isn't too bad either though. Klonopin some times has noticeable pain relief effects I've noticed, most likely from it's muscle relaxing properties. I don't think xanax shares those same properties like klonopin does.

I've gotten euphoria from benzos MAYBE a handful of times. I think I've read stuff like Temazepam is the most euphoric out of them all? I might be wrong, but I think it's a "pam" benzo.
Shit I accidentally hit a button and submitted this post before it was done. lol Hopefully you don't see it until I've finished. :ROFLMAO:

That's crazy you think you felt the loperamide! I've had the exact same thing happened to me form loperamide many times! In fact just last night it happened! lol
I snorted some and about a half hour later I suddenly felt extreme rushes of tingles going through my head. I had to immediately lay down and nod out. It only lasted for about 15 mins and then I was back to normal. Technically loperamide does cross the BBB but generally gets pumped back out right away. I use black pepper extract, eleuthero, omeprazole and tonic water some times when I try to get loperamide to work. It's not a bad buzz once you get it to work. But keeping it in the brain is really tricky and it can be a tease for me to suddenly feel an opiate high coming on just for it to disappear. lol I've been so bored the past few days and craving a good opiate high that i've been trying to fuck around with it.

Be careful! As long term loperamide can cause Torsades de pointes & abnormal heart rhythms and cardiac arrest. It also has a metabolite that may possibly be neurotoxic.
Glad it was able to hold you tho! It works great when you're waiting in between getting your next opiate. Loperamide seems to constipate even worse than other opiates since it's mostly designed to work in the gut. I've had some constipation scares from loperamide. lol Along with bupe & heroin. Almost too graphic to get into details. :ROFLMAO: But it's painful as hell! and many of those times I was so scared I'd have to go to the hospital and be embarrassed. lol I make sure to try and take miralax every day now, no matter what opioid i'm using.

Yeah I wish kratom worked for me. lol Cause it's everywhere now. The one and only time I've gotten a buzz from kratom was back in like 2011. I ordered it from a shady vendor that was also dealing in synthetic cannabinoids at the time (god, i've smoked so many synthetic types of cannabinoids that I don't even know what they were lol) and it got pretty high. Felt similar to hydrocodone. It was later on that I learned that a bunch of places were spiking their kratom with ODSMT, the metabolite of tramadol. So after that got pulled from the market, none of the kratom I tried after that did shit for me. So I think it was actually ODSMT laced kratom that I had that one time back in 2011. Tramadol also use to be unscheduled here for the longest time. I use to be able to get 180 pills a month without a pharmacist blinking an eye. They truly believed it was "non-narcotic".. lol I think that all changed in 2017 or 2018 after too many ppl had reported overdoses and seizures from it. Then they made it schedule 5 and now doctors in the US don't even wanna give trams out.

I've also never had any luck with tianeptine. Spent 75 bucks on a bottle of 60 a few years ago. It was the sulfate version. I tried up to 400mg of it and felt effects, but they weren't opiate effects. Felt more like I took some kind of psychiatric drug. lol Was very disappointed. I've never tried the sodium version before though, but I hear it's suppose to be better. Debating on maybe trying it out again some time, not sure.

My mom finally got out of the hospital yesterday and got to go back home to my sisters. :) I'm glad she's not sitting in a hospital anymore. It's gotta be so depressing and lonely, especially since ever since corona, you can only have like 1 visitor, which is bullshit.

I've been pretty cranky the past few days. lol Just so bored. And it's been like negative 20 degrees here constantly. lol So fricking cold. I don't like bluelights new color scheme right now either! lol I can barely see anything I'm typing and can't find my cursor cause the box is grey and so is the text. lol Everything use to be blue...
I hope you have a great weekend too man! All the best! Speak soon! :)

PS :
Forgot to mention, I'm currently smoking Camel Turkish Silvers. I love Camel. I use to be a big Marlboro fan, but I like Camel's turkish tobacco. It's seems more smooth on the throat and has a nicer taste. I paid $8.50 for a pack yesterday!!!! I remember just like 5-10 years ago, you could get 4 packs of cigarettes for 20 bucks. Now you can just barely buy 2 pks for about 15 bucks. It's fucking insane!!! They are profiting hardcore off my addiction!

I have also seen a few things about venlafaxine opening up the brain barrier and letting loperamide in. I've never tried it myself. I fucking hate the way effexor makes me feel now a days, so it'd be hard to enjoy an opiate high while feeling like shit on an antidepressant. Lol but I might consider an experiment if I get in one of my desperate moods.

Last edited:
It's a shame man but I think it is simply tolerance. How much dihydrocodeine were you taking and for how long?
Was the first time taking them, i had a box of 28 x 30mg (uk) so worked up from 90 to about 210mg and they didn't work either. Took them over about a month. The promethazine were strong though, they were surprising and I've been bashing z drugs for years.

I'm working out in Africa, so I've asked for some oxycodone, see what they come back with, that's why I think the tram were bunk, my source can try somewhere else next time I suppose. Everything else I've had has been good though.

Last edited:
Was the first time taking them, i had a box of 28 x 30mg (uk) so worked up from 90 to about 210mg and they didn't work either. Took them over about a month. The promethazine were strong though, they were surprising and I've been bashing z drugs for years.

I'm working out in Africa, so I've asked for some oxycodone, see what they come back with, that's why I think the tram were bunk, my source can try somewhere else next time I suppose. Everything else I've had has been good though.

If dihydrocodeine didn't do much to you either, you may be a poor metabolizer, because tramadol uses the same enzyme as codeine and dihydrocodeine for its metabolism (CYP 2D6). Although I would not rule out that it is a fake pill, but if you say that dihydrocodeine did not do much to you, perhaps the problem is not the pill. Are you not taking any antidepressants or antibiotics?

Hey man!
Meh, I actually hate buprenorphine! lol With zero tolerance it can be a really strong euphoric up there with heroin. But once tolerance is established, it is pure garbage. Although I have to give it credit for it's antidepressant effect & it works well at the purpose it serves (staying out of withdrawal, tapering, maintenance, etc..)
I don't have a favorite benzo really. The only ones I've tried are Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan.. and I think that's it. I guess you can include Z drugs like ambien on that list as well. I liked xanax cause it wasn't so long acting, so that "zombified" feeling from it doesn't last as long. Although I've never been dependent on xanax and I could see the withdrawals being pretty brutal. I guess I'd pick klonopin if I had to choose one. Ativan isn't too bad either though. Klonopin some times has noticeable pain relief effects I've noticed, most likely from it's muscle relaxing properties. I don't think xanax shares those same properties like klonopin does.

I've gotten euphoria from benzos MAYBE a handful of times. I think I've read stuff like Temazepam is the most euphoric out of them all? I might be wrong, but I think it's a "pam" benzo.
Shit I accidentally hit a button and submitted this post before it was done. lol Hopefully you don't see it until I've finished. :ROFLMAO:

That's crazy you think you felt the loperamide! I've had the exact same thing happened to me form loperamide many times! In fact just last night it happened! lol
I snorted some and about a half hour later I suddenly felt extreme rushes of tingles going through my head. I had to immediately lay down and nod out. It only lasted for about 15 mins and then I was back to normal. Technically loperamide does cross the BBB but generally gets pumped back out right away. I use black pepper extract, eleuthero, omeprazole and tonic water some times when I try to get loperamide to work. It's not a bad buzz once you get it to work. But keeping it in the brain is really tricky and it can be a tease for me to suddenly feel an opiate high coming on just for it to disappear. lol I've been so bored the past few days and craving a good opiate high that i've been trying to fuck around with it.

Be careful! As long term loperamide can cause Torsades de pointes & abnormal heart rhythms and cardiac arrest. It also has a metabolite that may possibly be neurotoxic.
Glad it was able to hold you tho! It works great when you're waiting in between getting your next opiate. Loperamide seems to constipate even worse than other opiates since it's mostly designed to work in the gut. I've had some constipation scares from loperamide. lol Along with bupe & heroin. Almost too graphic to get into details. :ROFLMAO: But it's painful as hell! and many of those times I was so scared I'd have to go to the hospital and be embarrassed. lol I make sure to try and take miralax every day now, no matter what opioid i'm using.

Yeah I wish kratom worked for me. lol Cause it's everywhere now. The one and only time I've gotten a buzz from kratom was back in like 2011. I ordered it from a shady vendor that was also dealing in synthetic cannabinoids at the time (god, i've smoked so many synthetic types of cannabinoids that I don't even know what they were lol) and it got pretty high. Felt similar to hydrocodone. It was later on that I learned that a bunch of places were spiking their kratom with ODSMT, the metabolite of tramadol. So after that got pulled from the market, none of the kratom I tried after that did shit for me. So I think it was actually ODSMT laced kratom that I had that one time back in 2011. Tramadol also use to be unscheduled here for the longest time. I use to be able to get 180 pills a month without a pharmacist blinking an eye. They truly believed it was "non-narcotic".. lol I think that all changed in 2017 or 2018 after too many ppl had reported overdoses and seizures from it. Then they made it schedule 5 and now doctors in the US don't even wanna give trams out.

I've also never had any luck with tianeptine. Spent 75 bucks on a bottle of 60 a few years ago. It was the sulfate version. I tried up to 400mg of it and felt effects, but they weren't opiate effects. Felt more like I took some kind of psychiatric drug. lol Was very disappointed. I've never tried the sodium version before though, but I hear it's suppose to be better. Debating on maybe trying it out again some time, not sure.

My mom finally got out of the hospital yesterday and got to go back home to my sisters. :) I'm glad she's not sitting in a hospital anymore. It's gotta be so depressing and lonely, especially since ever since corona, you can only have like 1 visitor, which is bullshit.

I've been pretty cranky the past few days. lol Just so bored. And it's been like negative 20 degrees here constantly. lol So fricking cold. I don't like bluelights new color scheme right now either! lol I can barely see anything I'm typing and can't find my cursor cause the box is grey and so is the text. lol Everything use to be blue...
I hope you have a great weekend too man! All the best! Speak soon! :)

PS :
Forgot to mention, I'm currently smoking Camel Turkish Silvers. I love Camel. I use to be a big Marlboro fan, but I like Camel's turkish tobacco. It's seems more smooth on the throat and has a nicer taste. I paid $8.50 for a pack yesterday!!!! I remember just like 5-10 years ago, you could get 4 packs of cigarettes for 20 bucks. Now you can just barely buy 2 pks for about 15 bucks. It's fucking insane!!! They are profiting hardcore off my addiction!

I have also seen a few things about venlafaxine opening up the brain barrier and letting loperamide in. I've never tried it myself. I fucking hate the way effexor makes me feel now a days, so it'd be hard to enjoy an opiate high while feeling like shit on an antidepressant. Lol but I might consider an experiment if I get in one of my desperate moods.

Oh man, since you talked about buprenorphine with such affection I thought it was almost your kind of DOC hahaha.
I have never understood why there are so many benzos, they all seem to me (the ones I have taken at least) very similar and their only difference lies in the time they take effect. Maybe I would like to try Valium as older drugs can almost always be more recreational lol.
I'm being pretty careful with the loperamide. In fact, today I may need to buy a few boxes of loperamide, because yesterday I took the last tram I had and where there is a shortage of it. As you say, lope has such a sudden effect and that it disappears after 15 minutes. What are the best potentiators for this drug? I know about proton pump inhibitors and black pepper. I read a report from a guy that said paroxetine was an excellent enhancer but I don't know. I never expected that an antidepressant could be an enhancer of anything hahaha.
I thought that tramadol there was on the DEA schedule 4, the same as the benzos. Here (luckily) tramadol is hardly controlled and I don't know many people who took it but there is a lot of ignorance of this drug and opioids in general. When I was prescribed tramadol for an lower back injury, a member of my family told me it was the same as morphine lol.
Hey man. I'm very glad that your mom is better. I hope all this CORONA shit finish soon. 2020 fucking sucks.
Take care man and let me know about your experience with loperamide and venlafaxine !!
P.S. I hate this new forum theme too hahaha but you can change it to the older one in bottom of the page to the left side.

If dihydrocodeine didn't do much to you either, you may be a poor metabolizer, because tramadol uses the same enzyme as codeine and dihydrocodeine for its metabolism (CYP 2D6). Although I would not rule out that it is a fake pill, but if you say that dihydrocodeine did not do much to you, perhaps the problem is not the pill. Are you not taking any antidepressants or antibiotics?
100% in good health, pretty good shape, workout regularly and cycle my stash to reduce tolerance. Took pregabs last night with good effect, last time I had those was November. If I can get some different ones I'll try again in a few weeks before I give up! Lol

Oh man, since you talked about buprenorphine with such affection I thought it was almost your kind of DOC hahaha.
I have never understood why there are so many benzos, they all seem to me (the ones I have taken at least) very similar and their only difference lies in the time they take effect. Maybe I would like to try Valium as older drugs can almost always be more recreational lol.
I'm being pretty careful with the loperamide. In fact, today I may need to buy a few boxes of loperamide, because yesterday I took the last tram I had and where there is a shortage of it. As you say, lope has such a sudden effect and that it disappears after 15 minutes. What are the best potentiators for this drug? I know about proton pump inhibitors and black pepper. I read a report from a guy that said paroxetine was an excellent enhancer but I don't know. I never expected that an antidepressant could be an enhancer of anything hahaha.
I thought that tramadol there was on the DEA schedule 4, the same as the benzos. Here (luckily) tramadol is hardly controlled and I don't know many people who took it but there is a lot of ignorance of this drug and opioids in general. When I was prescribed tramadol for an lower back injury, a member of my family told me it was the same as morphine lol.
Hey man. I'm very glad that your mom is better. I hope all this CORONA shit finish soon. 2020 fucking sucks.
Take care man and let me know about your experience with loperamide and venlafaxine !!
P.S. I hate this new forum theme too hahaha but you can change it to the older one in bottom of the page to the left side.

LOL Today I learned you can change the color scheme! haha thanks for that! I got it back to the original. I wonder then if that was some sort of site update or if that has always been there and maybe I hit a button somewhere and it turned it dark grey and black and I didn't realize it. lol

Nah, my DOC use to be tramadol & heroin. I also had an ongoing affair with crank & crystal meth for over 15 years.
Towards the end of my 10 years on trams though, I was getting tired of the cycle of getting high and then being sick for awhile and doing all that. So I actually first started buying bupe off the street from another heroin addict. I didn't know much about it back then but I found that it got me pretty damn high for my tolerance back then and that it held me longer than heroin, so I didn't immediately go into being sick the following day. So then instead of buying heroin, I found myself buying bupe. Eventually I thought to myself "okay what happens when this person I'm buying from moves or whatever" which sure enough they did.

So I immediately made an appt with a clinic. I went there and told them what I'll i had been addicted to and I told them that I was using bupe on the street and that I would like to continue it the legal way & they got me on the program right away. I walked out of there that same night with a 30 day script for 12mg of bupe every day, along with a script for 20 generic mono buprenorphine formulation (generic subutex really) that I was able to buy and use until my insurance approved the 12mg suboxones.

Eventually my heroin dealer went to prison for shooting and killing somebody. And the person I was getting trams from all those years, the script started to dwindle until they were cut off altogether recently. So the reason I speak of bupe so much now is because it's all I have. lol Unfortunately.

I've read cimitedine can help with lope. I don't think I spelt it right though and it's just another anatacid/proton pump inhibitor. Quinine & Quinidine are reported to cause CNS depression combined with loperamide, mostly the latter though. I don't know of too many other things that work. Polysorbate 80 nanoparticles apparently work but no clue where one would get those. lol I've read some old posts on here of people saying they figured out another thing to take with lope to get it to work but refused to post what it is because people were dying from getting high on lope.

You may be right, Trams might be schedule 4 here. I know it's in one of the lower "barely abuseable" categories.
God I still remember many honeymoon periods with trams. I miss them so frickin much! At least I miss them and how they felt when I first started taking them in my early 20's. I can honestly say it was so much of the most magical periods of my life. I guess growing up in your early 20's can be "magical" regardless, cause I feel like an old geezer now with no life. lol
But man, the nostalgia is hard.

2020 fucking sucked and 2021 is starting off pretty shitty already too! These new neighbors are fucking idiots. I've had my car in the garage this whole time, cause I barely use it now and it was being better protected in there, but the landlord called and told me to move my car to the street and to give the new neighbors downstairs my spot. I was like wtf!
So I parked in the fucking street and the idiots downstairs still haven't even used the fucking garage space! What a bunch of morons! So I parked my car in the street, so that the space in the garage can sit empty for the downstairs neighbors? Grrrr.

Not to mention their fucking brat kid has been running and jumping and stomping all weekend long. It was a nightmare. lol
I tried to stay very doped up and "out of it" the entire weekend as best as I could to get through it. lol

How was your weekend man!?

Pulled my neck in the gym last night, it's a regular occurrence for me, but I decided to take some tram this morning, 200mg, after breakfast and still no effect.

Picked up my zop this afternoon, no oxy so got me more of the same tram, I binned the last lot and took one 100mg for my neck from this new batch. Definitely feel something, slight body high, improved mood, I reckon 200mg tomorrow morning before I eat will be decent.

Will they work better if I break the capsules and neck them in a drink. Kinda like breakfast, so don't want to wait to long.

Do they give you wind? I'm farting like a butchers dog! Might just be the beef sandwich I had two nights running..

Bit of an update, definitely stimulated, just my luck to get high on a Monday night before bed time. Had to bust a few moves out in front of my mirror, definitely the best dancer in here tonight! Lol hopefully get some nod later at a decent time. If I'm up most of the night and I'm knackered tomorrow, I've got a few modafanil to get me through the day. Neck pain has totally gone! Haha

Typical African quality, local beer is the same, you're either legless after one, or you can drink 5 and not bat an eye lid.

Last edited:
@DeathIndustrial88 & @supersonic89
I just had surgery done to my shoulder they gave me percocet 5/325 one every 6 hours, which is not doing nothing and I’m in extreme pain, I called the doctor and his assistant told me he can’t give me anything stronger to take Motrin with it I told him that doesn’t help, he got nasty with me kind of shouted at me which I was taken aback by it, my question is I still have some Tramadol left can I take 100mg after taking 10/650 of oxycodone? I had to increase the oxycodone to two pills because I couldn’t take the pain. That was three hours ago is it ok to take 100 mg of Tramadol after taking the 10/650 Percocet?

Last edited:
@DeathIndustrial88 & @supersonic89
I just had surgery done to my shoulder they gave me percocet 5/325 one every 6 hours, which is not doing nothing and I’m in extreme pain, I called the doctor and his assistant told me he can’t give me anything stronger to take Motrin with it I told him that doesn’t help, he got nasty with me kind of shouted at me which I was taken aback by it, my question is I still have some Tramadol left can I take 100mg after taking 10/650 of oxycodone? I had to increase the oxycodone to two pills because I couldn’t take the pain. That was three hours ago is it ok to take 100 mg of Tramadol after taking the 10/650 Percocet?

Hey man, my apologies for the late reply.

For some reason, bluelight didn't give me a notification that you posted.. :\ I just happened to see it from checking the tramadol megathread.

You can mix tramadol with oxy, of course. They should potentiate each other.
I can't believe they treated you that way. That really fucking boils my blood.
Those 5mg of oxycodone pills are crap too. I get more relief from tramadol than I would a low dose of oxycodone.
You can definitely mix the two and I absolutely hope they help with your pain man.

In fact, once I had to have a very painful abscess popped. Worst pain I've ever felt. They gave me those same 5/325 pills and I took one or two and didn't feel shit.
I luckily had tramadol & cannabis at the time and a high dose of trams with a good bowl was the only thing that would touch the pain.

I think I might be looking at being homeless, so I'm in a strange mood today. :(
Hope all is well!