• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol for recreational use ?

Smaller doses every 20 to 30 minutes work better than larger doses at once i have abused tramadol for almost 4 years and try many ways to make it work better, the best way is to take staggered doses
for example: Start with 100mg Wait 30 minutes Add 50mg every 20 minutes, until you reach 300 or 350mg
The effect is stronger in this way, apparently it has to do with the metabolism of tramadol to M1, its most active metabolite and with more affinity for opiate receptors.
Agree completely.

I always staggered my tramadol doses (like others say, starting with 100-150mg and redosing 50mg a couple times during the day) and always kept the total in any one day below 400mg. Was the first opioid I used and I liked it at the time.

Until one day I woke up in the morning, having used tramadol the day before, and had a seizure that knocked me out for about 10 minutes. I had 350mg spread throughout the day and that's it.

After that I stopped using tramadol.

I have had some given to me in the years since, and tried like 100-200mg, but didn't really feel anything except the weird SNRI effects. No opioid high even with no tolerance. Just does nothing for me now. Same with tapentadol, literally does nothing to me.

I also noticed tramadol tolerance developed extremely rapidly. I needed a few days break between each use because if I took it two days in a row I'd feel nothing from it the next day even when I was still enjoying it. Very odd.

Anyway, definitely better (and safer) drugs out here.
It goes to show that we're all different... I take Tramadol 150mg every day, for a couple years. It doesn't provide much of a 'high' but the pain relief is just as potent as always. I never need more than 200-250mg on the worst days. I also live in a country where it's OTC, so there usually isn't any problem stocking up. If I stop for a couple days, the pain comes back, but I wouldn't call that withdrawal - it's just the pain that's more or less always there.

Don't forget. It lowers seizure threshold, so if you are prone to seizures then try to avoid Tramadol (and Welbutrin) for that matter.

Dear God. I still remember one of the first times I took 200mg. of tramadol on an empty stomach. The night before, I had hardly slept at all from the bloody low back pain. Tramadol not only calmed the pain, but also caused a happiness and well-being that I had never felt, as well as a stimulating effect that made me completely forget about my low back pain and I was able to do household chores that before seemed so boring.
Of course at that time, I had zero tolerance for opioids, so anyone with little or zero tolerance for opioids is going to enjoy it.

I take 50mg in the morning and night when I was taking it and helped greatly. Problem now,
My Tramadol has been sitting at USPS in Chicago for 3 months bc I get it overseas. So craving some to help me get through this madness of 2020

I take 50mg in the morning and night when I was taking it and helped greatly. Problem now,
My Tramadol has been sitting at USPS in Chicago for 3 months bc I get it overseas. So craving some to help me get through this madness of 2020

Wow that sucks bro. Here in Chile, shipments are also taking much longer than before. In fact, now I don't have much tramadol left and I should get more on Friday. In the meantime, I'm going to get some tapentadol.